California weed shops
Well, I finally made it to a weed shop in California. In the town of weed no less.
It was a bit hard to find, I knew the general location and thought I would just drive by and spot it.
Freaking town, has the word weed on about every store. (go figure), it was has bad as trying to find a box of staples at staples.

They did not have the selection we see at our local stores. The grams came prepackaged in sealed bags. (not even resealable).
$16 a gram, I wasn't sure if that was because the town of Weed is so isolated. I checked the internet and that seems to be the going price in California. It was about the same as our $5 grams out in Merlin.

Oregon Rules !!!!!!!
Not only that but they have a Weed sign out on the freeway too! Believe it.
(08-08-2019, 05:07 PM)Cuzz Wrote: Not only that but they have a Weed sign out on the freeway too! Believe it.

They were way ahead of their time.
(08-08-2019, 04:48 PM)chuck white Wrote: Well, I finally made it to a weed shop in California. In the town of weed no less.
It was a bit hard to find, I knew the general location and thought I would just drive by and spot it.
Freaking town, has the word weed on about every store. (go figure), it was has bad as trying to find a box of staples at staples.

They did not have the selection we see at our local stores. The grams came prepackaged in sealed bags. (not even resealable).
$16 a gram, I wasn't sure if that was because the town of Weed is so isolated. I checked the internet and that seems to be the going price in California. It was about the same as our $5 grams out in Merlin.

Oregon Rules !!!!!!!

5 bucks a gram is still 140 and oz.  I would be rich if I could get that. I get about $50.
All I buy at pot stores are refills for my vape pens. And it seems dumb to do that considering I'm always swimming in bud.
(08-08-2019, 06:39 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-08-2019, 04:48 PM)chuck white Wrote: Well, I finally made it to a weed shop in California. In the town of weed no less.

Oregon Rules !!!!!!!

5 bucks a gram is still 140 and oz.  I would be rich if I could get that. I get about $50.
All I buy at pot stores are refills for my vape pens. And it seems dumb to do that considering I'm always swimming in bud.

I know, occasionally I'll treat myself to some tight trimmed buds. For the taste, I can't say they are more stonier or not. I just keep smoking my stuff, until I'm there.
No wonder they have a black market problem if weed is that expensive.
I was in a shop the other day and someone from Arizona was in there.
I said all we used to get when I lived there was Mexican weed and he said that’s still all we get.
I truly felt sorry for him.
(08-08-2019, 07:19 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(08-08-2019, 06:39 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Oregon Rules !!!!!!!

I know, occasionally I'll treat myself to some tight trimmed buds. For the taste, I can't say they are more stonier or not. I just keep smoking my stuff, until I'm there.

Apparently the nice tight buds are grown indoors. At least that's what my partner says. So he feeds them all kind of stuff when they start to bloom. Which will be in a few days. And he says it will make our outdoor grown bud be nice and tight like indoor.