The cause of all this mass shootings
(08-08-2019, 07:54 AM)chuck white Wrote: Finally, A plan from the republicans.

https://news.yahoo.com/mike-huckabee-tho...D=ref_fark

Quote:This weekend’s mass shootings in El Paso, Texas, and Dayton, Ohio, have many people demanding that something be done to stop gun violence.

However, Mike Huckabee insists there’s only one solution to curbing the violence and it’s ― you guessed it ― “thoughts and prayers,”

'cause prayin' shit away always works.
(08-08-2019, 12:49 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-07-2019, 09:16 PM)SFLiberal Wrote: tvguy
(08-06-2019, 10:12 PM)chuck white Wrote:
Quote:Video games are partly to blame for mass shootings, Donald Trump has said.

Games that "celebrate violence" should be discouraged and made harder to buy, the president suggested.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style...reddit.com

Video games are partly to blame for mass shootings

No they are not but Trump certainly is. If he actually read anything he would know it's not video games.

Gun controlled Chicago that had over 50 people shot and 9 fatalities over the weekend.  Lots of causes.  Violent video games, the cheapening of human life  thanks to abortion, kids growing up without fathers, removing God from the public square, just to name a few.  And that doesn’t even touch the political rhetoric that is being spewed on TV news programs.  One actually said that Trump was giving a nod to white supremists when he ordered flags be flowed at half mast until Aug. 8th.  Aug 8th you ask?  8-8.  8th letter of of the alphabet being H.  8-8 +HH (Heil Hitler).  I kid you not.  That was actually said on one the these shows.

If Trump is responsible for these shooting then Obama is responsible for the Pulse Night Club massacre. Fort Hood, San Bernardino and the killing of the four cops in Dallas by the BLM supporter.

Video games don't have anything significant to do with gun violence. Look it up

Gun controlled Chicago that had over 50 people shot and 9 fatalities over the weekend.

And that has absolutely NOTHING to do with nuts shooting random people.
as far as people blaming Trump and your Obama comment. Trump is too stupid to know words matter. I have no doubt whatsoever his hate filled rhetoric inspires racists.

thanks to abortion, kids growing up without fathers, removing God from the public square, just to name a few.

You think if the kids were alive that were aborted as a fetus would have a father?

No one removed God from anywhere LOL. Look around if you EVER get out, there's a fucking church on every corner

And from all the causes you mention not one word about mental illness? That's half and possibly 2/3  behind all of these mass shootings.

Mental illness is the #1 cause no doubt.  But how do you prevent a mentally ill person from getting a gun?  No one has a fix for that?
Quote:Video games are partly to blame for mass shootings, Donald Trump has said.

Games that "celebrate violence" should be discouraged and made harder to buy, the president suggested.

No they are not but Trump certainly is. If he actually read anything he would know it's not video games.

Gun controlled Chicago that had over 50 people shot and 9 fatalities over the weekend.  Lots of causes.  Violent video games, the cheapening of human life  thanks to abortion, kids growing up without fathers, removing God from the public square, just to name a few.  And that doesn’t even touch the political rhetoric that is being spewed on TV news programs.  One actually said that Trump was giving a nod to white supremists when he ordered flags be flowed at half mast until Aug. 8th.  Aug 8th you ask?  8-8.  8th letter of of the alphabet being H.  8-8 +HH (Heil Hitler).  I kid you not.  That was actually said on one the these shows.

If Trump is responsible for these shooting then Obama is responsible for the Pulse Night Club massacre. Fort Hood, San Bernardino and the killing of the four cops in Dallas by the BLM supporter.

Gun controlled Chicago that had over 50 people shot and 9 fatalities over the weekend.

as far as people blaming Trump and your Obama comment. Trump is too stupid to know words matter. I have no doubt whatsoever his hate filled rhetoric inspires racists.

thanks to abortion, kids growing up without fathers, removing God from the public square, just to name a few.

You think if the kids were alive that were aborted as a fetus would have a father?

No one removed God from anywhere LOL. Look around if you EVER get out, there's a fucking church on every corner

And from all the causes you mention not one word about mental illness? That's half and possibly 2/3  behind all of these mass shootings.

And mental illness has nothing to do with the carnage that is happening in Chicago, Baltimore, etc.  and NONE of the dem presidential candidates want to address that.  Theyturn a blind eye and act as if it isn’t happening.
(08-08-2019, 07:07 AM)tornado Wrote: No-One's Life Matters. That's Why There Are Mass Shootings

https://pjmedia.com/spengler/no-ones-lif...shootings/

Writing in the left-wing Forward website today, Cathy Young warns the Left to take its own violence seriously:

...It has been a staple of conventional wisdom that the real danger comes almost entirely from the far right....But is that still true today? We don’t know if Connor Betts, the 24-year-old Ohio man who killed nine people (including his own sister) and wounded 27 more when he opened fire on a crowded street in Dayton on Sunday, had any involvement with Antifa. But Betts’s Twitter  trail makes it clear that he was a hardcore leftist who embraced some fairly extreme ideas—and, in some cases, advocated violence toward political enemies in Antifa-style language.

Good for Ms. Young, who declines to join the chorus blaming President Trump for the last two atrocities. Never mind that the five worst mass shooting incidents took place outside the United States, or that more mass shootings occurred during the Obama presidency than under Trump. But that leaves us with the question: Why are there mass shootings? (Read the long article at the link)

Whether you blame Trump for any mass shootings or not you really have to have your nose pretty far up Trumps ass to not see he is ugly, hateful and not presidential. And that words matter and his words do indeed fan the flames.
With his tiny vocabulary and brain there's no reason not to think he encourages racism and possibly a mass murderer.

Never mind that the five worst mass shooting incidents took place outside the United States,
That's the weakest argument I have ever heard against Trumps words causing mass shootings.
If Trump encouraged the El Paso shooter are we supposed to be happy it was not one of the top five?
(08-08-2019, 01:28 PM)SFLiberal Wrote:

And mental illness has nothing to do with the carnage that is happening in Chicago, Baltimore, etc.  and NONE of the dem presidential candidates want to address that.  Theyturn a blind eye and act as if it isn’t happening.

Get real no republicans ever get in to the real problems with blacks in America. If you state the facts it's political death.
The only way the disproportionate crimes blacks commit is ever brought up is from those who claim they are profiled.
Blaming the black culture for their high violence and crime is taboo. It's not their fault it's all white peoples fault.
(08-08-2019, 09:17 AM)Cuzz Wrote:
(08-08-2019, 07:54 AM)chuck white Wrote: Finally, A plan from the republicans.

https://news.yahoo.com/mike-huckabee-tho...D=ref_fark

Quote:This weekend’s mass shootings in El Paso, Texas, and Dayton, Ohio, have many people demanding that something be done to stop gun violence.

However, Mike Huckabee insists there’s only one solution to curbing the violence and it’s ― you guessed it ― “thoughts and prayers,”

'cause prayin' shit away always works.

People always demand that SOMETHING must be done. I'm so sick of hearing that.
(08-08-2019, 07:50 AM)chuck white Wrote: It all caused by mental illness.
We need to give people a test for mental illness before they can buy a gun.
I suggest the following test. If you mark the first circle you are crazy and don't get a gun.
[Image: gettyimages-612427152-f65678251e7a85ecee...00-c85.jpg]

Quote:A Montana man charged with assaulting a 13-year-old boy who refused to remove his hat during the national anthem believed he was doing what President Donald Trump wanted him to do, his attorney said.
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2019/08...DDFXyptEb5
[Image: 0c0171788ece813147e0973f5732f790.jpg]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
[Image: 115279369f0dd22f69333544c041ef08.jpg]

It had to happen sooner or later.

A good guy with a gun stops .... another good guy with a gun???

Dry Twitch
(08-09-2019, 01:49 PM)SFLiberal Wrote: [Image: 115279369f0dd22f69333544c041ef08.jpg]

Bernie's response was:
Quote:"I have just been informed that the alleged shooter at the Republican baseball practice is someone who apparently volunteered on my presidential campaign. I am sickened by this despicable act. Let me be as clear as I can be. Violence of any kind is unacceptable in our society and I condemn this action in the strongest possible terms. Real change can only come about through nonviolent action, and anything else runs against our most deeply held American values.

"My hopes and prayers are that Representative Scalise, congressional staff and the Capitol Police Officers who were wounded make a quick and full recovery. I also want to thank the Capitol Police for their heroic actions to prevent further harm."

What does Trump believe:

Quote:During a rally in May in Panama City Beach, Florida, Trump spoke about the border patrol agents working to stop migrants from crossing the border illegally. When he asked the crowd, "How do you stop these people?" one rally attendee shouted, "Shoot them." At first laughing, Trump responded, "That's only in the [Florida] panhandle, can you get away with that statement."

So that is why we blame Trump and not Sander
(08-09-2019, 01:49 PM)SFLiberal Wrote: [Image: 115279369f0dd22f69333544c041ef08.jpg]

Remind me of that time when Bernie asked the crowd how to stop illegal immigration and someone said shoot them.
And then Bernie stood their smiling for 13 seconds while the crowd chanted ... SHOOT THEM... SHOOT THEM
(08-09-2019, 07:28 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Remind me of that time when Bernie asked the crowd how to stop illegal immigration and someone said shoot them.
And then Bernie stood their smiling for 13 seconds while the crowd chanted ... SHOOT THEM... SHOOT THEM

I have them chant " Burn knee sanders" What is a Knee Sander?
Quote:President Donald Trump threatened undefined retaliation Friday against countries and organizations that issue travel warnings on the United States because of gun violence.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/poli...1914641001
(08-09-2019, 05:39 PM)Cuzz Wrote: It had to happen sooner or later.

Dry Twitch

Proof that there is something wrong with you.
(08-09-2019, 11:28 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:

Dry Twitch

Why? It happened at a Missouri Walmart. It was bound to happen eventually. Lucky the guy didn't get himself killed.
(08-10-2019, 06:08 AM)Cuzz Wrote:

Dry Twitch

Why? It happened at a Missouri Walmart. It was bound to happen eventually. Lucky the guy didn't get himself killed.
 I guess you are joking but a good guy with a gun did indeed stop a potential mass shooter with a gun.
I put that in the category of yes good guys with guns can stop a mass shooter.

And instead of calling the guy with two guns, tactical gear and 100 rounds of ammo a "good guy" It would refer to him as a total fucking idiot. Razz
The problem with good guys with guns stopping mass shooters is that most good guys with guns are only carrying a pistol.
And the bad guys are too often carrying a high powered rifle with a high capacity magazine. Not to mention sometimes body armor.
So the good guy is severely out gunned. Having said that I would rather have my tiny 380 with six shots than nothing.
(08-10-2019, 02:15 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Dry Twitch

I guess you are joking but a  good guy with a gun did indeed stop a potential mass shooter with a gun.

And instead of calling the guy with two guns, tactical gear and 100 rounds of ammo a "good guy" It would refer to him as a total fucking idiot. Razz

No joke. But I was pointing out the irony of it all. And you're right he was an idiot for pulling a stunt like that especially bad timing.

And this particular instance was never a "mass shooter" situation. He was never going to shoot the place up he's one of those 2A guys that like to intentionally do shit like this. They "exercise their rights" to open carry, consequences be damned. For the 2A guys and just wanna carry a gun guys he is a good guy.

So, a good guy with a gun stopping another good guy with a gun.  I predict it will happen again, sooner or later.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/10/us/walmar...index.html
(08-10-2019, 03:38 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(08-10-2019, 02:15 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Dry Twitch

I guess you are joking but a  good guy with a gun did indeed stop a potential mass shooter with a gun.

No joke. But I was pointing out the irony of it all. And you're right he was an idiot for pulling a stunt like that especially bad timing.
I think the timing was perfect..... in his head

And this particular instance  was never a "mass shooter" situation. of course He was never going to shoot the place up of course he's one of those 2A guys that like to intentionally do shit like this. They "exercise their rights" to open carry, consequences be damned. For the 2A guys and just wanna carry a gun guys he is a good guy.

Not all Big Grin . I'm a 2A guy and this moron is no good guy in my book. He could have caused a panic where a small child was trampled and killed or some elderly. This was totally reckless and stupid. They don't put "good guys" in jail.

So, a good guy with a gun stopping another good guy with a gun.  I predict it will happen again, sooner or later.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/10/us/walmar...index.html