Here's a question
So forget about conspiracy theories and the reporting and all of that. This is a question that we can simply ask ourselves about how we view our leaders. 

First if its a given that Epstein was guilty of all of the shit that he's accused of, do you believe in the pit of your heart that:

1. Donald Trump was ever on that island having sex with underage girls?
2. Bill Clinton was ever on that island having sex with underage girls?

My honest gut OPINION for each: Trump = probably.... and Clinton = yes

I'd not be surprised if Trump was involved and I would be surprised if Clinton was not.
I wouldn't be surprised if both had been involved.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
(08-13-2019, 05:55 PM)GCG Wrote: So forget about conspiracy theories and the reporting and all of that. This is a question that we can simply ask ourselves about how we view our leaders. 

First if its a given that Epstein was guilty of all of the shit that he's accused of, do you believe in the pit of your heart that:

I'd not be surprised if Trump was involved and I would be surprised if Clinton was not.

I think Bill wouldn't have sex with an underage girl. I think he would have had a young twenty. I think he knew, what was offered or happening.
I think Trump is more likely, there are stories to that effect.
#3.  Hillary maybe.....would have to think about that.
I would be surprised if either one of them were proven to be involved with underage girls. But then I naturally expect adults to not be so stupid as to do something like that.
(08-13-2019, 06:41 PM)Cuzz Wrote: I would be surprised if either one of them were proven to be involved with underage girls. But then I naturally expect adults to not be so stupid as to do something like that.

I agree, but one adult has shown signs of being a stable stupid.
(08-13-2019, 06:41 PM)Cuzz Wrote: I would be surprised if either one of them were proven to be involved with underage girls. But then I naturally expect adults to not be so stupid as to do something like that.

I'm not talking about "proven". I'm talking about your gut. What do you believe? Remember that powerful people tend to think that they are invincible.
(08-13-2019, 06:47 PM)GCG Wrote:

I'm not talking about "proven". I'm talking about your gut. What do you believe? Remember that powerful people tend to think that they are invincible.

Are you leading me to my answer?
(08-13-2019, 06:51 PM)Cuzz Wrote:

If you were invincible, would you have sex with an underage girl?
(08-13-2019, 06:22 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(08-13-2019, 05:55 PM)GCG Wrote: So forget about conspiracy theories and the reporting and all of that. This is a question that we can simply ask ourselves about how we view our leaders. 

I think Bill wouldn't have sex with an underage girl. I think he would have had a young twenty. I think he knew, what was offered or happening.
I think Trump is more likely, there are stories to that effect.
#3.  Hillary maybe.....would have to think about that.
 If Bill was so sharp on what was happening, he would not have been anywhere near Epstein. But your opinion is duly noted. I wouldn't put much past Trump either. My opinion on Hillary and this hypothetical scandal... she would take whatever stance is best for her, politically. I could picture Hillary with a strap-on... only not with some young girl.... her partner/victim, in this case, would be Bill.

Not at all. I asked about your gut feeling. I was trying to see what people believe these guys are/were capable of doing. The likelihood that we'll ever know the truth is slim.
My gut honestly says no on both. That takes a special breed of perverse abuser. They may be into some kinky shit, but it takes a sick evil soul to be involved in epstein level abuse. That sick fuck had no known children of his own, the other two do, and while they are certainly not going to get any father of the year awards and having kids does not mean you cant be an abuser, but i think they kept their sexploits on legal side of spectrum.
(08-13-2019, 07:00 PM)GPnative Wrote: My gut honestly says no on both. That takes a special breed of perverse abuser. They may be into some kinky shit, but it takes a sick evil soul to be involved in epstein level abuse. That sick fuck had no known children of his own, the other two do, and while they are certainly not going to get any father of the year awards and having kids does not mean you cant be an abuser, but i think they kept their sexploits on legal side of spectrum.

Math genius and he couldn't multiply. Laughing
(08-13-2019, 06:58 PM)GCG Wrote:

Not at all. I asked about your gut feeling. I was trying to see what people believe these guys are/were capable of doing. The likelihood that we'll ever know the truth is slim.

Feel better?
(08-13-2019, 07:08 PM)Cuzz Wrote:

Feel better?

Nothing too surprising. I would have called BS on anyone that insisted that "their guy" was above it.
(08-13-2019, 07:00 PM)GPnative Wrote: My gut honestly says no on both. That takes a special breed of perverse abuser. They may be into some kinky shit, but it takes a sick evil soul to be involved in epstein level abuse. That sick fuck had no known children of his own, the other two do, and while they are certainly not going to get any father of the year awards and having kids does not mean you cant be an abuser, but i think they kept their sexploits on legal side of spectrum.

I agree on the "special breed of perverse" except that neither of these guys is stupid. They had to know what was going on. You would think that they'd shun the guy if they weren't participating. I repeat that powerful people have almost no concept of being held to the same standards as the rest of us. That is especially true for Trump and the Clintons.

But thanks for your gut feeling. It's much different than mine.
(08-13-2019, 07:20 PM)GCG Wrote:
(08-13-2019, 07:08 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(08-13-2019, 06:47 PM)GCG Wrote: I'm not talking about "proven". I'm talking about your gut. What do you believe? Remember that powerful people tend to think that they are invincible.

Feel better?

Nothing too surprising. I would have called BS on anyone that insisted that "their guy" was above it.

Then we're good. I don't have a "guy".
My gut says DT. Absolutely. He has always liked 'em young... and believes he is above the law. Plus he thinks he's a stable genius... that can outsmart everyone else.

My gut also says no with regards to BC. While he may like the females... I just don't see him doing an underage teenage girl.

That said, I still would not be surprised to hear that both have been involved in Epstein's illegal sexcapades.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I don't have any reason to think Trump or Clinton has sex with under age girls. Simple because they were friends with Epstien.

What makes you think either one are pedophiles?
(08-13-2019, 07:24 PM)GCG Wrote:

I agree on the "special breed of perverse" except that neither of these guys is stupid. They had to know what was going on. You would think that they'd shun the guy if they weren't participating. I repeat that powerful people have almost no concept of being held to the same standards as the rest of us. That is especially true for Trump and the Clintons.

They had to know what was going on.

"Had to"?   Really? Why" So all of Epstein's rich friends and celebrities that partied with him HAD to know what was going on or just Trump and Clinton?

IMO your unreal amount of hatred is clouding your judgement. I'm surprised you haven't said Al Gore was in on this. Laughing Laughing Razz

(08-14-2019, 01:47 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-13-2019, 07:24 PM)GCG Wrote:

They had to know what was going on.

"Had to"?   Really? Why" So all of Epstein's rich friends and celebrities that partied with him HAD to know what was going on or just Trump and Clinton?

IMO your unreal amount of hatred is clouding your judgement. I'm surprised you haven't said Al Gore was in on this. Laughing Laughing Razz

So that's a no to both from you. Just because I think those guys are creeps doesn't mean that I hate them. 

Do you like Joe Rogen? He hosts a pretty popular podcast. He also smokes a lot of weed so there's that. Take a gander if you get bored. Scroll ahead to about 2:40 and you'll hear them talk about conspiracy skeptics on cases like this.