Another Rediculous Topic on FB!
Remember the old MTF days?
Miss them at all?
Group  started on FB called Another Rediculous Topic...let's get this started again!

See ya there!
Yeah, but loving cilantro is against the rules.
I'm thinking there are less original MTF members here than RVF members... but I could be wrong.
(09-20-2019, 11:09 AM)Juniper Wrote: I'm thinking there are less original MTF members here than RVF members... but I could be wrong.

You mean out of all 6 of us? Razz
(09-20-2019, 12:23 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(09-20-2019, 11:09 AM)Juniper Wrote: I'm thinking there are less original MTF members here than RVF members... but I could be wrong.

You mean out of all 6 of us? Razz

I was OG ILGP... not MTF.  So, that leaves the rest of you... all 5 of ya'll.  Razz Laughing
I’m in another 3 day cruise.
See you when that’s up.
Smiling
At least it wasn’t 30 this time.
(09-20-2019, 06:12 PM)bbqboy Wrote: I’m in another 3 day cruise.
See you when that’s up.
Smiling
LOL You're such a rebel!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
(09-20-2019, 06:12 PM)bbqboy Wrote: I’m in another 3 day cruise.
See you when that’s up.
Smiling

Damn!
I have an algorithm nanny now.
(09-21-2019, 09:15 AM)bbqboy Wrote: I have an algorithm nanny now.

I got a warning from FB yesterday Because I said someone was uneducated and ignorant because of what they were saying about ODFW. Razz
Exactly.
(09-21-2019, 03:19 PM)bbqboy Wrote: Exactly.

"if you look into our Wildlife Management like ODFW you will find their way of managing wildlife is by killing our Wildlife for the industry of cattle. They kill millions of animals every year coyotes wolves Bobcats cougars beavers and Wolves. Look at who Kate Brown hired to lead our Wildlife agency in Oregon. It's somebody who used to be the president of the Cattlemen's Association. Then there's people like Carrie May who's been reading way too many fairy tales and believes they are real. Wolves don't eat people neither do bobcats cougars or bears. In fact cows kill more people than any wild animals do"

This guy. How dare I say he doesn't know what he's talking about or that he is uneducated or ignorant.
(09-21-2019, 03:37 PM)tvguy Wrote:

"if you look into our Wildlife Management like ODFW you will find their way of managing wildlife is by killing our Wildlife for the industry of cattle. They kill millions of animals every year coyotes wolves Bobcats cougars beavers and Wolves. Look at who Kate Brown hired to lead our Wildlife agency in Oregon. It's somebody who used to be the president of the Cattlemen's Association. Then there's people like Carrie May who's been reading way too many fairy tales and believes they are real. Wolves don't eat people neither do bobcats cougars or bears. In fact cows kill more people than any wild animals do"

This guy. How dare I say he doesn't know what he's talking about or that he is uneducated or ignorant.

"They kill MILLIONS"...... Millions?! What an uneducated, ignorant moron
(09-21-2019, 07:58 PM)GPnative Wrote:
(09-21-2019, 03:37 PM)tvguy Wrote:

"They kill MILLIONS"...... Millions?! What an uneducated, ignorant moron
Yep