Trump basking in glory
(12-27-2019, 06:27 PM)bbqboy Wrote: I got a 30 day FB jail sentence even though they restored my Rocky and Bullwinkle meme.
Now that’s a crime.

You're a repeat offender. How much time haver you served cumulatively?
(12-27-2019, 06:27 PM)bbqboy Wrote: I got a 30 day FB jail sentence even though they restored my Rocky and Bullwinkle meme.
Now that’s a crime.

...and it's Trumps fault?  Why post here?
Everything is trump’s fault.
Including you.
(12-29-2019, 02:03 PM)bbqboy Wrote: Including you.

First time I have ever found you funny.
(12-29-2019, 02:02 PM)bbqboy Wrote: Everything is trump’s fault.

[Image: gettyimages-689502038.jpg]
Barack Obama welcomed leader of US embassy attack to the White House: Iran's 'point man' in Baghdad Hadi al-Amiri was hosted in the Oval Office in 2011 – eight years before he orchestrated siege in Iraq

Obama and his terrorist homie.  They are kindred hearts
(01-02-2020, 10:43 AM)SFLiberal Wrote: Barack Obama welcomed leader of US embassy attack to the White House: Iran's 'point man' in Baghdad Hadi al-Amiri was hosted in the Oval Office in 2011 – eight years before he orchestrated siege in Iraq

Obama and his terrorist homie.  They are kindred hearts

Is that like Trump inviting the Taliban to camp David.
Grisly pictures emerge of the moment Reaper missiles killed Qassem Soleimani - and the distinctive ring that was all they could find to identify him - as Lindsey Graham celebrates 'chopping off the Ayatollah's right fist

Obama sent Iran cash, Trump gives them missiles.... up the ass
(01-03-2020, 02:10 PM)SFLiberal Wrote: Grisly pictures emerge of the moment Reaper missiles killed Qassem Soleimani - and the distinctive ring that was all they could find to identify him - as Lindsey Graham celebrates 'chopping off the Ayatollah's right fist

Thanks, Trump.
(01-03-2020, 02:10 PM)SFLiberal Wrote: Grisly pictures emerge of the moment Reaper missiles killed Qassem Soleimani - and the distinctive ring that was all they could find to identify him - as Lindsey Graham celebrates 'chopping off the Ayatollah's right fist

Did Trump send missiles into Iran ?
I missed that.
(01-04-2020, 09:39 AM)chuck white Wrote:

I missed that.

You missed that?  I can't understand Trump.  He seems to be deliberately starting a war.
(01-04-2020, 10:30 AM)Juniper Wrote:

I missed that.

You missed that?  I can't understand Trump.  He seems to be deliberately starting a war.

None of the recent news happened in Iran. Pro-Iranian protesters attacked the US embassy in Iraq. We killed an Iranian military leader, also in Iraq. CW attempted to suggest that SFL's comment was meant to say that Trump sent missiles to Iran. I suppose it could be interpreted that way... but that's not what happened in the story linked.
(01-04-2020, 10:56 AM)GCG Wrote:

I missed that.

None of the recent news happened in Iran. Pro-Iranian protesters attacked the US embassy in Iraq. We killed an Iranian military leader, also in Iraq. CW attempted to suggest that SFL's comment was meant to say that Trump sent missiles to Iran. I suppose it could be interpreted that way... but that's not what happened in the story linked.

My guess is, Chuck didn't interpret it that way...he was just making a joke.
(01-04-2020, 02:14 PM)Juniper Wrote:

I missed that.

Chuck? Making a joke? Never!
Why now? Trump always creates a distraction when the negative light is on him.
(01-04-2020, 02:14 PM)Juniper Wrote:

I missed that.

I knew the missiles attack was in Iraq, just wasn't sure SFL knew.

Obama knew how to make a deal, something Trump doesn't understand. He created the tension with Iran. Now he wants to use this to get re-elected.

I hope the Iranian leadership understands that they should focus their revenge on Trumps personal holdings and not that of the American people.
Trump big mistake, was not removing himself from foreign assets. They are now a personal target.
Then again, maybe they are heavily insured, and he counting on it.
(01-04-2020, 02:53 PM)Juniper Wrote: Why now?  Trump always creates a distraction when the negative light is on him.

I don't see it as a distraction. The pro-Trump crowd claim that Pelosi's stall tactics are shining the negative light on her and the Dems. The anti-Trump crowd haven't changed their minds on him because of this attack. Besides, the negative light has been on him for over 3 straight years.
(01-04-2020, 03:15 PM)GCG Wrote:
(01-04-2020, 02:53 PM)Juniper Wrote: Why now?  Trump always creates a distraction when the negative light is on him.

I don't see it as a distraction. The pro-Trump crowd claim that Pelosi's stall tactics are shining the negative light on her and the Dems. The anti-Trump crowd haven't changed their minds on him because of this attack. Besides, the negative light has been on him for over 3 straight years.

He chooses to stand in the negative light.
[Image: 09115040600255b9688e9539126dae59.jpg]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk