the far right is a collection of ignorant and selfish?
I think it's something many of us already new or suspected but It seems to me the pandemic and the far rights reaction is solid proof.
The same people who deny the science of climate change are now denying the medical science experts who tell our governors to shelter in place.
I know of a Facebook group of mainly right wing or far right wingers. Unlike ANY other group they are totally against what we are told to do as far as flattening the curve.
 When that affects their wallet. Kind of like the same thing with any environmental regulations.

Yeah the same people who cry and whine that people are on food stamps. Or who vote against unemployment extensions. Now when they don't have any money coming in then suddenly they  know better than all the medical experts all over the world.
(04-12-2020, 03:15 PM)tvguy Wrote: I think it's something many of us already new or suspected but It seems to me the pandemic and the far rights reaction is solid proof.
The same people who deny the science of climate change are now denying the medical science experts who tell our governors to shelter in place.
I know of a Facebook group of mainly right wing or far right wingers. Unlike ANY other group they are totally against what we are told to do as far as flattening the curve.
 When that affects their wallet. Kind of like the same thing with any environmental regulations.

Yeah the same people who cry and whine that people are on food stamps. Or who vote against unemployment extensions. Now when they don't have any money coming in then suddenly they  know better than all the medical experts all over the world.
And STILL talking about the WALL.
(04-12-2020, 10:16 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(04-12-2020, 03:15 PM)tvguy Wrote: I think it's something many of us already new or suspected but It seems to me the pandemic and the far rights reaction is solid proof.

And STILL talking about the WALL.
LOL some are still talking about Chappaquiddick  Laughing Laughing Laughing
In Texas, they still talk about the Alamo.
(04-13-2020, 05:29 PM)chuck white Wrote: In Texas, they still talk about the Alamo.
I believe it Smiling
[Image: 93581486_10221778959764437_8378906210044...e=5EBAAB5D]
Was his hair golden, before the shower?
(04-13-2020, 09:30 PM)chuck white Wrote: Was his hair golden, before the shower?

No. And his face was pasty white.
(04-13-2020, 08:38 PM)Scrapper Wrote: [Image: 93581486_10221778959764437_8378906210044...e=5EBAAB5D]
So true. And the same people who follow this idiot you to call Obama the lefts savior.
[Image: 94252029_2637346763179132_13675587929626...e=5EC63ADE]
[Image: 94701866_10158330052663415_1493197392508...e=5EC9B049]
[Image: 94423772_3705987849494242_27642143873328...e=5ECC6565]
(04-25-2020, 06:27 PM)Scrapper Wrote: [Image: 94423772_3705987849494242_27642143873328...e=5ECC6565]

And there was some reference to Trump- Pence blowing.
On the other hand, look at this kind of article. It seems to be trying to lead you to believe that after 24 hours of reopening all these new deaths and cases have occurred when obviously, these cases can't be attributed to that at all . It doesn't say it, but people will think it, just like the stupid disinfectant thing. Trump didn't tell people to inject disinfectant, but that's what it sounded like. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/georgi...oOLqkS6RC4.
(04-25-2020, 07:47 PM)Juniper Wrote: On the other hand, look at this kind of article. It seems to be trying to lead you to believe that after 24 hours of reopening all these new deaths and cases have occurred when obviously, these cases can't be attributed to that at all . It doesn't say it, but people will think it, just like the stupid disinfectant thing. Trump didn't tell people to inject disinfectant, but that's what it sounded like. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/georgi...oOLqkS6RC4.
I didn't read it that way at all.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
(04-25-2020, 08:32 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(04-25-2020, 07:47 PM)Juniper Wrote: On the other hand, look at this kind of article. It seems to be trying to lead you to believe that after 24 hours of reopening all these new deaths and cases have occurred when obviously, these cases can't be attributed to that at all . It doesn't say it, but people will think it, just like the stupid disinfectant thing. Trump didn't tell people to inject disinfectant, but that's what it sounded like. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/georgi...oOLqkS6RC4.
I didn't read it that way at all.

Oh... And he didn't tell people to do it. He did spew the idea though. And there are ignorant people that listen to him and will try it.

(04-25-2020, 07:47 PM)Juniper Wrote: On the other hand, look at this kind of article.  It seems to be trying to lead you to believe that after 24 hours of reopening all these new deaths and cases have occurred when obviously, these cases can't be attributed to that at all .  It doesn't say it, but people will think it, just like the stupid disinfectant thing. Trump didn't tell people to inject disinfectant, but that's what it sounded like.  https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/georgi...oOLqkS6RC4.
It seems to be trying to lead you to believe that after 24 hours of reopening all these new deaths and cases have occurred
I didn't get that at all.  Maybe from the headline alone.

Trump didn't tell people to inject disinfectant, but that's what it sounded like.

.LOL again that's not what I heard. I just heard him rambling and babbling as if he was chatting with a neighbor and half drunk, and he was talking to the lady doctor whatsherface Blink Blink    Good GOD almighty he is such a fucking moron.
(04-25-2020, 08:45 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(04-25-2020, 07:47 PM)Juniper Wrote: On the other hand, look at this kind of article.  It seems to be trying to lead you to believe that after 24 hours of reopening all these new deaths and cases have occurred when obviously, these cases can't be attributed to that at all .  It doesn't say it, but people will think it, just like the stupid disinfectant thing. Trump didn't tell people to inject disinfectant, but that's what it sounded like.  https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/georgi...oOLqkS6RC4.
It seems to be trying to lead you to believe that after 24 hours of reopening all these new deaths and cases have occurredcr

Trump didn't tell people to inject disinfectant, but that's what it sounded like.

.LOL again that's not what I heard. I just heard him rambling and babbling as if he was chatting with a neighbor and half drunk, and he was talking to the lady doctor whatsherface Blink Blink    Good GOD almighty he is such a fucking moron.
Yes, from the headline.  Which is what people are posting on FB. 

And yes I heard him too. He babbles. But he didn't tell people to inject disinfectant.  He was asking questions and looking towards scarf lady...(can't think of her name) and she was just looking at him dumbfounded.  He is a moron.  I feel like he throws anything out there.   Like spaghetti at the wall.  If he gets one right, he can take credit. 
If not he can make up answers like he was being sarcastic.  I'm talking about how things get posted though.  I heard Trump. Yes, he was a babbling idiot and that's what it SOUNDED like, but it's not exactly what he said.  People are posting that Georgia headline on FB but no one looks at the articles so it SOUNDS like rates have gone up because Georgia loosened up it's quarantine which of course is ridiculous.  I'm definitely not what anyone would call right wing, but the left makes it hard and they do dominate the news.  And then the rightwing news who are no better.
(04-25-2020, 10:17 PM)Juniper Wrote:
It seems to be trying to lead you to believe that after 24 hours of reopening all these new deaths and cases have occurredcr

And yes I heard him too. He babbles. But he didn't tell people to inject disinfectant.  He was asking questions and looking towards scarf lady...(can't think of her name) and she was just looking at him dumbfounded.  He is a moron.  I feel like he throws anything out there.   Like spaghetti at the wall.  If he gets one right, he can take credit. 
If not he can make up answers like he was being sarcastic.  I'm talking about how things get posted though.  I heard Trump. Yes, he was a babbling idiot and that's what it SOUNDED like, but it's not exactly what he said.  People are posting that Georgia headline on FB but no one looks at the articles so it SOUNDS like rates have gone up because Georgia loosened up it's quarantine which of course is ridiculous.  I'm definitely not what anyone would call right wing, but the left makes it hard and they do dominate the news.  And then the rightwing news who are no better.
He didn't tell people to drink fish tank additive either... but he says things and his ignorant followers jump!

(04-25-2020, 10:54 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(04-25-2020, 10:17 PM)Juniper Wrote:

He didn't tell people to drink fish tank additive either... but he says things and his ignorant followers jump!

That's because he's his own worst enemy.  He shouldn't be allowed to talk, but he does.  But it doesn't mean he says things that he doesn't.  I think he is irresponsible as a speaker because he is a (supposed) leader, but doesn't speak or act like one. So, it's on me to be the responsible one and not accept the crap the left put out to malign him. I have to take the time to actually watch and listen to what stuff he dribbles and make up my own mind. I've heard that that couple who drank the fish cleaner were not followers but dems....but i dont know, really.