Corona virus
(04-15-2020, 01:48 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(04-14-2020, 07:22 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(04-14-2020, 04:50 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(04-14-2020, 09:01 AM)Juniper Wrote: His base doesn't care about Covid-19.  They only care about 1. Capitalism. 2. The Wall. 3. 2nd Amendment and 4. Unborn fetuses.  If it doesn't hit one of those talking points, it's non existent in import and must be a dem plot.
You forgot guns and people who don't kneel for our anthem.
I didn't forget guns.
OK then you forgot to write it down Razz  Basically from what I see a LOT of republicans are full of HATRED Like one member of my family who is a total devout Christian Unsure Unsure Rolling Eyes
So what is Junipers #3?
(04-15-2020, 03:22 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:
(04-14-2020, 09:01 AM)Juniper Wrote: His base doesn't care about Covid-19.  They only care about 1. Capitalism. 2. The Wall. 3. 2nd Amendment and 4. Unborn fetuses.  If it doesn't hit one of those talking points, it's non existent in import and must be a dem plot.
I didn't forget guns.
OK then you forgot to write it down Razz  Basically from what I see a LOT of republicans are full of HATRED Like one member of my family who is a total devout Christian Unsure Unsure Rolling Eyes
So what is Junipers #3?
The right to bear arms
[Image: il_570xN.890726117_7t0s.jpg]
Well, it seems rude people have come out of hiding.
More people without a mask on in the stores today. Less social distancing going on as well.

I told at least 30 people that, it was pretty rude that they were not wearing a mask. Some people got offended, when they did, I responded with, you must be a Republican.

The very young and the very old seemed to dominate the non maskers. I said nothing to those who were obvious handicapped.
(04-15-2020, 06:41 PM)chuck white Wrote: Well, it seems rude people have come out of hiding.
More people without a mask on in the stores today. Less social distancing going on as well.

I told at least 30 people that, it was pretty rude that they were not wearing a mask. Some people got offended, when they did, I responded with, you must be a Republican.

The very young and the very old seemed to dominate the non maskers. I said nothing to those who were obvious handicapped.

There is another reason. I haven't seen any masks available until today, and I've looked in every store I've been in since mid March. Still haven't seen any hand sanitizer either.

Today I saw face masks in a hardware store I was in for another reason so I have a couple now.
(04-15-2020, 06:41 PM)chuck white Wrote: Well, it seems rude people have come out of hiding.

I went to Food 4 less today. I haven't been grocery shopping in 8 weeks.  So I didn't know about the marks on the floor to stand on.  Well theoretically I knew about them, but not practically.  I had to be reminded.  Embarrassed  Even though I was wearing a mask I still am a bit out of it, because I don't really go out. But as for masks...I'd say was about 40% wearing masks.
(04-15-2020, 07:33 PM)Cuzz Wrote:

There is another reason. I haven't seen any masks available until today, and I've looked in every store I've been in since mid March. Still haven't seen any hand sanitizer either.

Today I saw face masks in a hardware store I was in for another reason so I have a couple now.
You can make them... even without sewing. There are tutorials on YouTube.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
(04-15-2020, 10:03 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(04-15-2020, 07:33 PM)Cuzz Wrote:

You can make them... even without sewing. There are tutorials on YouTube.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Yeah, but every one I've seen require something I didn't have.
Talent?
Big Grin
(04-15-2020, 10:39 PM)chuck white Wrote: Talent?
Big Grin

Likely..   Laughing
I didn't forget guns.
So what is Junipers #3?
Right somehow I missed that.
(04-16-2020, 05:47 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(04-14-2020, 04:50 PM)tvguy Wrote: You forgot guns and people who don't kneel for our anthem.
I didn't forget guns.
So what is Junipers #3?

I think you jump to a lot of conclusions before finishing reading.  But maybe that's just me. You probably formulate responses before assimilating all the information given.  I would guess you do it while physically discussing anything as well.  No one else can get a word in.  Am I right?

You won't agree... which completes the cycle.
(04-16-2020, 06:48 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:
(04-16-2020, 05:47 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(04-14-2020, 07:22 PM)Juniper Wrote: I didn't forget guns.
So what is Junipers #3?

I think you jump to a lot of conclusions before finishing reading.  But maybe that's just me. You probably formulate responses before assimilating all the information given.  I would guess you do it while physically discussing anything as well.  No one else can get a word in.  Am I right?

You won't agree... which completes the cycle.
You set that up so no matter what I say you win. That's not clever fucking stupid like you. You gleaned all of that because I misread a post? You totally have an axe to grind.

Are you right" Nope not at all. What i think about you from YOUR posts is that you are very old and set in your ways and would NEVER change any opinions you have.
I didn't forget guns.
So what is Junipers #3?
The second amendment.  Gun rights people like use the umbrella of the second amendment rather than say 'gun rights'.
Corona Update.

Quote:The Oregon Health Authority reported 49 new cases of COVID-19 and six more deaths this afternoon. There was one new case reported in Jackson County. According to OHA, a total of 1,785 coronavirus cases have been detected so far in the state. There have been no new cases reported in Josephine County over the past three days. The total number for Jackson County now stands at 48, while the total number in Josephine County remains 19 with 851 samples being tested. OHA reported the new cases of COVID-19 yesterday included one each in Jackson, Lane, Polk, Tillamook and Umatilla counties; two each in Deschutes and Yamhill counties; three each in Linn and Clackamas counties; seven in Washington County; eight in Marion County; and 19 in Multnomah County. A total of 70 deaths have now been attributed to the virus statewide. The new deaths reported today were an 88-year-old woman in Clackamas County, a 95-year-old man and an 86-year-old man in Linn County, a 65-year-old woman and a 91-year-old woman in Marion County, and a 76-year-old woman in Multnomah County. There has been only one death reported so far in Josephine County.
http://www.kldr.com/news/news.php?start_from=12&ucat=2

So Josephine county has:
19 Covid 19

(also Multnomah)

I going to plead ignorance here, What is a Multnomah?
(my guess was a native American word)
Where Portland mainly resides.
These brave folks defied the stay at home order by protesting.....in their cars! Big Grin   So, they want the shut down lifted and the quarantine ended, but stay in their cars to say so.  Big Grin 

https://www.kdrv.com/content/news/Protes...qf7YGl7Rcs
(04-18-2020, 11:55 AM)bbqboy Wrote: Where Portland mainly resides.

Multnomah, is a native American word for: Where Portland mainly resides.

I never knew that,
Nobody did really.
(04-18-2020, 01:21 PM)Juniper Wrote: These brave folks defied the stay at home order by protesting.....in their cars! Big Grin   So, they want the shut down lifted and the quarantine ended, but stay in their cars to say so.  Big Grin 

Interesting, # of days to double is 18.7.
That's great, without the social distancing and the shutdown, days to double were 3 to 4 days.
(04-18-2020, 01:21 PM)Juniper Wrote: These brave folks defied the stay at home order by protesting.....in their cars! Big Grin   So, they want the shut down lifted and the quarantine ended, but stay in their cars to say so.  Big Grin