Not Murder
(05-21-2020, 04:09 PM)Scrapper Wrote: And the tale gets even more interesting!

Quote:Man who filmed fatal shooting of Ahmaud Arbery arrested on murder charge

By — Associated Press

May 21, 2020 6:07 PM EDT

SAVANNAH, Ga. (AP) — The Georgia man who filmed cellphone video of Ahmaud Arbery's fatal shooting was arrested Thursday and charged with murder in his death.
The Georgia Bureau of Investigation said 50-year-old William "Roddie" Bryan was arrested on charges of felony murder and criminal attempt to commit false imprisonment.
Arbery was slain Feb. 23 after a white father and son armed themselves and pursued him after spotting the 25-year-old black man running in their neighborhood. More than two months passed before authorities arrested Gregory McMichael and his son, Travis McMichael, on charges of felony murder and aggravated assault.
Bryan lives in the same subdivision, and the video he took from the cab of his vehicle helped stir a national outcry when it leaked online. Bryan's attorney, Kevin Gough, did not immediately return a phone message.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/man-...bgsap0J2Vk

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Starting to look like an organized lynch mob.  But I'm sure TV will disagree.
(05-21-2020, 01:25 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(05-20-2020, 04:49 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(05-20-2020, 03:08 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(05-19-2020, 12:14 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(05-19-2020, 11:59 AM)Cuzz Wrote: Why? Because I have an opinion you don't like?? My theory is at least as valid as yours is until LE and the courts have completed their work.

FFS... apparently TVg doesn't give a shit about learning the truth before making a decision. He already has the black man lynched.  Rolling Eyes Ninja Blink

OK explain that? I have said repeatedly the two white men were wrong to go after someone who was only a suspect with GUNS.
I never said once that Arbery was guilty of anything. But I have him lynched? I have also said repeatedly that my issue is with the felony murder charge for the two men and they want the same for the guy who followed with the camera. Blink
IMO it should me manslaughter. Also I still see no evidence whatsoever that race was a factor.

I have no problem with that. I have reservations about your last point but it isn't up to me to decide that.
Well you know as much as all of the people who claim this incident was about race as well as I do.
It could be about race. That is possible. All I said was I don't see any evidence of that. So if you do what is it?

Never said I had evidence. I just said I have reservations. I find it curious they only went after this one guy of all the people going in and out of the construction site and they went loaded for bear when it seems like such a minor offense. But like I said, I don't have all the evidence so I won't say it is about race.
(05-21-2020, 01:22 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(05-20-2020, 09:38 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(05-20-2020, 08:53 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(05-20-2020, 03:22 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(05-20-2020, 03:10 PM)tvguy Wrote: Except I don't see anyone thoughts, ideas or beliefs when they comment that I'm just guessing or claim I want to lynch the black guy.
THAT is my frustration and NOT anyone's differing opinion.

Huh? Really?

"For fucks sake apparently you don't have one ounce of common sense"
That was after is was stated that I was guessing about EVERYTHING I had said..  I quoted people I added REAL information and posted video proof of some of what I said.
So yes it pissed me off to be told that.

You rile too easily sometimes. And some of what you seem to regard as fact, I don't.
OK I rile too easy what have I stated as a fact that is not. Please don't say "everything" like when I asked what I was guessing about. Laughing

I don't fault you for that, we all do sometimes. But I'm not going to get into this question because it would be pointless. You'd just claim you were stating your opinion not facts. We could go in circles endlessly.
(05-22-2020, 07:17 AM)Cuzz Wrote:
(05-21-2020, 01:25 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(05-20-2020, 04:49 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(05-20-2020, 03:08 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(05-19-2020, 12:14 PM)Scrapper Wrote: FFS... apparently TVg doesn't give a shit about learning the truth before making a decision. He already has the black man lynched.  Rolling Eyes Ninja Blink

OK explain that? I have said repeatedly the two white men were wrong to go after someone who was only a suspect with GUNS.
I never said once that Arbery was guilty of anything. But I have him lynched? I have also said repeatedly that my issue is with the felony murder charge for the two men and they want the same for the guy who followed with the camera. Blink
IMO it should me manslaughter. Also I still see no evidence whatsoever that race was a factor.

I have no problem with that. I have reservations about your last point but it isn't up to me to decide that.
Well you know as much as all of the people who claim this incident was about race as well as I do.
It could be about race. That is possible. All I said was I don't see any evidence of that. So if you do what is it?

Never said I had evidence. I just said I have reservations. I find it curious they only went after this one guy of all the people going in and out of the construction site and they went loaded for bear when it seems like such a minor offense. But like I said, I don't have all the evidence so I won't say it is about race.
Of all the people? Well someone called 911 on Arbery when he ran from the house not the man and woman couple or the two children and possibly no on saw them.

Yes a shot gun was ridiculous.
TvG... did you see my post above about the new arrest? What say you now?

(05-22-2020, 03:22 PM)Scrapper Wrote: TvG... did you see my post above about the new arrest? What say you now?

I saw it on FB. I don't understand how the guy with the camera could face the same charges when he was not at fault for the death.
It's not like he was a willing get a way driver. He had no idea anyone would be shot. If I saw two guys with guns chasing some guy and I followed and filmed it I don't see how I would be part of the crime.

The only thing that could factor in was allegedly the camera man used his vehicle to cut off Arbery when he was running.
But again I don't see how that is felony murder.
(05-23-2020, 01:52 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(05-22-2020, 03:22 PM)Scrapper Wrote: TvG... did you see my post above about the new arrest? What say you now?

I saw it on FB. I don't understand how the guy with the camera could face the same charges when he was not at fault for the death.
It's not like he was a willing get a way driver. He had no idea anyone would be shot. If I saw two guys with guns chasing some guy and I followed and filmed it I don't see how I would be part of the crime.

The only thing that could factor in was allegedly the camera man used his vehicle to cut off Arbery when he was running.
Perhaps it was all set up beforehand? Who knows.

(05-23-2020, 03:10 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

Anything is possible but I find that totally unbelievable to think that a cop and his son along with the neighbor who videoed.
Made a plan to shoot and kill an unarmed man. Knowing they would go to prison for life or even be executed. That makes zero since and like Judge Judy says .. when it doesn't make sense it's not true. Laughing
(05-23-2020, 04:25 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(05-23-2020, 03:10 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

Anything is possible but I find that totally unbelievable to think that a cop and his son along with the neighbor who videoed.
Made a plan to shoot and kill an unarmed man. Knowing they would go to prison for life or even be executed. That makes zero since and like Judge Judy says .. when it doesn't make sense it's not true.
Because ALL cops are good, honorable, trustworthy, yadda yadda yadda?

https://thebrunswicknews.com/breaking/co...ium=social
Investigators Say One Man Shot Ahmaud Arbery. Why Are Three Charged With Murder?

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/23/us/ah...chael.html

Meanwhile, the guy who shot and killed the white firefighter in CJ was black, you dont know this because no media locally will utter the words, but if the tables were turned, race would be reported, can you say double standard?
(05-24-2020, 08:46 AM)GPnative Wrote: Meanwhile, the guy who shot and killed the white firefighter in CJ was black, you dont know this because no media locally will utter the words, but if the tables were turned, race would be reported, can you say double standard?

Of course they reported it. Why else would I have known?
(05-24-2020, 09:11 AM)Cuzz Wrote:
(05-24-2020, 08:46 AM)GPnative Wrote: Meanwhile, the guy who shot and killed the white firefighter in CJ was black, you dont know this because no media locally will utter the words, but if the tables were turned, race would be reported, can you say double standard?

I even heard about it... north of Jo Co. 
On the boob tube, in the local newspaper, as well as online.
The question in Georgia is whether a crime was committed by the victim.
No doubt in CJ. That’s why the guy is in jail.
(05-24-2020, 09:13 AM)Scrapper Wrote:

Well duh, of course they reported the crime, they did not report the race of the shooter!
(05-24-2020, 09:56 AM)GPnative Wrote:

Well duh, of course they reported the crime, they did not report the race of the shooter!

Yeah, they did. They even posted a picture of him. Makes it pretty obvious.

(edited to add) At least on the news I watched and I don't remember which station that was.
(05-24-2020, 11:22 AM)Cuzz Wrote:
(05-24-2020, 09:56 AM)GPnative Wrote:

Yeah, they did. They even posted a picture of him. Makes it pretty obvious.

(edited to add) At least on the news I watched and I don't remember which station that was.

On channel 10, 12, and Daily courier, no mention, at least on the nights/mornings  i watched after it happened.
From Ashland Tidings

From the Medford Mail Tribune

From KATU Online

From NewsBreak Online

From KRCRTV North Coast News

I'd say it was in the news.
(05-24-2020, 05:10 PM)Scrapper Wrote: From Ashland Tidings

From the Medford Mail Tribune

From KATU Online

From NewsBreak Online

From KRCRTV North Coast News

I'd say it was in the news.

I stand by what i said, and your links only prove it. The first rounds of news was before they had mug shot linked. No mention in the actual reporting of race. If you are blind or photo is not linked, it is not specified. I checked 3 of your links, no race. If the table was turned it would be front center in your face, white man shot black man in CJ, news at 11.