Is he a hero or a zero? 17 year old with rifle
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...suemwZdG0E

Michael Forest Reinoehl

Same question. Hero or Zero? Murderer?
(09-01-2020, 07:45 PM)Someones Dad Wrote: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...suemwZdG0E

Michael Forest Reinoehl

a Zero.
(09-01-2020, 07:45 PM)Someones Dad Wrote: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...suemwZdG0E

Michael Forest Reinoehl

I don't see how it's a question. Looks to me like an outright murder. The only way it wouldn't be would be if it was self defense but I see no evidence of that.
(09-02-2020, 04:22 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Michael Forest Reinoehl

I don't see how it's a question. Looks to me like an outright murder. The only way it wouldn't be would be if it was self defense but I see no evidence of that.

In the two scenarios on this page, one of them has been arrested and charged with murder.  The other one walks free in Portland.  I think that might raise a question?
(09-02-2020, 07:34 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:

Michael Forest Reinoehl

In the two scenarios on this page, one of them has been arrested and charged with murder.  The other one walks free in Portland.  I think that might raise a question?
 What question? They don't have enough evidence to charge they guy who ALLEGEDLY shot Aaron Jay Danielson or he would be in jail.
I feel like you are dancing around whatever you really think.
(09-03-2020, 01:58 AM)tvguy Wrote:

Michael Forest Reinoehl

What question? They don't have enough evidence to charge they guy who ALLEGEDLY shot Aaron Jay Danielson or he would be in jail.

Incarceration depends on whether the local authorities agree or disagree with a persons political beliefs. Application of the law is not equal, that much is apparent, whether discussing murder or mayhem of any kind.
(09-03-2020, 05:37 AM)Someones Dad Wrote:

Michael Forest Reinoehl

Incarceration depends on whether the local authorities agree or disagree with a persons political beliefs. Application of the law is not equal, that much is apparent, whether discussing murder or mayhem of any kind.

Incarceration depends on whether the local authorities agree or disagree with a persons political beliefs.

That's not even close to being "apparent". I can even imaging the far right wing garbage you listen to or read.

LOL that's bullshit . But I get it now. YOUR hero a right wing patriot militia member was killed and because they didn't arrest someone that means it's about politics? Laughing Laughing Laughing

(09-03-2020, 08:53 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(09-02-2020, 04:22 PM)tvguy Wrote: I don't see how it's a question. Looks to me like an outright murder. The only way it wouldn't be would be if it was self defense but I see no evidence of that.

Incarceration depends on whether the local authorities agree or disagree with a persons political beliefs.

That's not even close to being "apparent". I can even imaging the far right wing garbage you listen to or read.

LOL that's bullshit . But I get it now. YOUR hero a right wing patriot militia member was killed and because they didn't arrest someone that means it's about politics? Laughing Laughing Laughing

And so, you appear to be defending the lawlessness, as long as the lawless agree with your political beliefs. To go into a store, do you take a mask or a brick?
tvguy. Eat this

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/03/us/mi...oting.html
Sept. 3, 2020
Updated 11:47 p.m. ET

SEATTLE — A man being investigated in the fatal shooting of a right-wing activist who was part of a pro-Trump caravan in Portland, Ore., was killed on Thursday night when authorities moved to arrest him, according to three law enforcement officials familiar with the investigation.

The officials said the suspect, Michael Forest Reinoehl, 48, was killed during the encounter in Lacey, Wash., southwest of Seattle, when a federal fugitive task force moved to apprehend him.
(09-03-2020, 08:53 PM)tornado Wrote: tvguy. Eat this

Sept. 3, 2020

SEATTLE — A man being investigated in the fatal shooting of a right-wing activist who was part of a pro-Trump caravan in Portland, Ore., was killed on Thursday night when authorities moved to arrest him, according to three law enforcement officials familiar with the investigation.

The officials said the suspect, Michael Forest Reinoehl, 48, was killed during the encounter in Lacey, Wash., southwest of Seattle, when a federal fugitive task force moved to apprehend him.

He chose death by cop, hoping it will be seen as a new reason to riot.  I doubt anyone remembers his name a week from now.

"His death was fiery, but mostly peaceful"
(09-03-2020, 12:41 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:
(09-02-2020, 07:34 PM)Someones Dad Wrote: In the two scenarios on this page, one of them has been arrested and charged with murder.  The other one walks free in Portland.  I think that might raise a question?

And so, you appear to be defending the lawlessness, as long as the lawless agree with your political beliefs. To go into a store, do you take a mask or a brick?

I'm curious if you're satisfied now?
(09-04-2020, 10:36 AM)Cuzz Wrote:
(09-03-2020, 01:58 AM)tvguy Wrote:  What question? They don't have enough evidence to charge they guy who ALLEGEDLY shot Aaron Jay Danielson or he would be in jail.

I'm curious if you're satisfied now?

Quite a bit more than yesterday.
(09-02-2020, 07:34 PM)Someones Dad Wrote: In the two scenarios on this page, one of them has been arrested and charged with murder.  The other one walks free in Portland.  I think that might raise a question?

I don't know what I said that gave you that idea because it's not even close to the truth. The only thing I have defended is the right to protect one's self. And Politics has zero to do with that.
 I think you lack cognitive thinking skills to come up with that idea based on what I have said.

Sept. 3, 2020

tvguy. Eat this 

LOL holey shit You too? Are you and Someone's dad in the same nursing home drooling while you are fed apple sauce?

You seem to think I care about what happened to this murderer? Laughing Laughing
(09-04-2020, 05:07 AM)Someones Dad Wrote:

Sept. 3, 2020

He chose death by cop, hoping it will be seen as a new reason to riot.  I doubt anyone remembers his name a week from now.

He chose death by cop, hoping it will be seen as a new reason to riot.

Says your crystal ball? He could have simply had no desire to spend the rest of his life in prison.
Not guilty on all counts.
In my opinion, I can see how the jury came to this verdict.  But I don't agree that in anyway, shape or form, he needed to come to the incident with an assault rifle to "help".  His "help" was unnecessary and unwarranted and resulted in loss of life.
(09-04-2020, 04:30 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(09-04-2020, 05:07 AM)Someones Dad Wrote:

Sept. 3, 2020

He chose death by cop, hoping it will be seen as a new reason to riot.

Says your crystal ball? He could have simply had no desire to spend the rest of his life in prison.

No reason to riot with Trump not stoking the fires of hatred and division.
He will kill again.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I've been wondering, if the third shooting victim, the one with the handgun, if he'd shot and killed the kid with the AR could he have used the same self defense argument to justify his actions? So, isn't the self defense laws in this case just legal cover for whoever wins in a gun fight regardless of who instigates the events?