Covid
Baxter auto parts white city. I have been very good at not going in to many stores if any. But I needed auto parts badly. I went to Baxter auto parts white city and two customers and one employee had no mask at all. Another employee had his pulled down.
While waiting at the counter I walked over opened the door and there were two signs saying masks required.
So I asked why it's not endorsed....."Well we were for a while and then we sort of got lax.
I said it's a state mandate FOR A REASON.

I have less than two weeks until I get my second shot and these fucking hillbillies are risking my life. I am fucking pissed.

I filed a report with OSHA on line. I hope they get their ass fined.
(03-26-2021, 05:01 PM)tvguy Wrote: Baxter auto parts white city. I have been very good at not going in to many stores if any. But I needed auto parts badly. I went to Baxter auto parts white city and two customers and one employee had no mask at all. Another employee had his pulled down.
While waiting at the counter I walked over opened the door and there were two signs saying masks required.
So I asked why it's not endorsed....."Well we were for a while and then we sort of got lax.

I have less than two weeks until I get my second shot and these fucking hillbillies are risking my life. I am fucking pissed.

Ive been in 2 auto parts stores locally in the past year. In one, all the employees had only a 1.5" crescent shaped piece of plastic in front of their mouth, so, basically nothing. At that point, why even bother?! I would rather they just go without instead of pretending to abide by rules. The other, and I am picky with their parts but I do use them sometimes for some items, was Autozone, All employees were masked properly.
Yipes. I'm kind of indifferent on the mask thing myself. I wear one, but I'm not that worried.
I get my first Pfizer vaccine Tuesday at 1:30! Yay!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
(03-26-2021, 05:01 PM)tvguy Wrote: Baxter auto parts white city. I have been very good at not going in to many stores if any. But I needed auto parts badly. I went to Baxter auto parts white city and two customers and one employee had no mask at all. Another employee had his pulled down.

Donald Sutherland playing the role of tvGuy.

(03-26-2021, 10:16 PM)Juniper Wrote: Yipes.  I'm kind of indifferent on the mask thing myself.  I wear one, but I'm not that worried.

You have had the vaccine so why would you worry? If you mean you didn't worry about a mask before nevermore LOL.
Anyway silly me covid would almost certainly kill my wife maybe me too so I take it personal when some hicktards think they are too good to follow a simple mandate.
(03-27-2021, 07:12 AM)Scrapper Wrote: I get my first Pfizer vaccine Tuesday at 1:30! Yay!

We got out first Moderna shot a week ago. So two more weeks and I can go out and join the living. Big Grin
(03-28-2021, 03:23 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(03-27-2021, 07:12 AM)Scrapper Wrote: I get my first Pfizer vaccine Tuesday at 1:30! Yay!

We got out first Moderna shot a week ago. So two more weeks and I can go out and join the living. Big Grin
Yay! Exciting! I can hardly wait! I have so much more respect for you knowing how you worry for your wife's safety. So many can't be bothered with anything other than themselves... this last year has truly been an eye opener! People I once looked up to and respected... don't get shit from me any more! I have no room for selfish morons in my life.

(03-28-2021, 03:53 PM)And to me it's mind boggeling howScrapper Wrote:

Yay!  Exciting! I can hardly wait! I have so much more respect for you knowing how you worry for your wife's safety. So many can't be bothered with anything other than themselves... this last year has truly been an eye opener! People I once looked up to and respected... don't get shit from me any more! I have no room for selfish morons in my life. 

I'm not sure there are other countries that have so many people who are one way or another against wearing masks or getting the vaccine or social distancing. To me its mind boggling that a pandemics and how to react is divided along political lines.
I posted a meme on my own timeline open to friends only, see below. My marine son and his daughter in the Air force both Trump fans acted like I was spitting on the graves of the 911 victims.
I  couldn't believe it and I still cant. All the meme did was compare some deaths to other deaths Twitch WTF??
BTW The meme I posted did not refer to republicans.

[Image: wwwww.jpg]
(03-28-2021, 06:06 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(03-28-2021, 03:53 PM)And to me it's mind boggeling howScrapper Wrote:

Yay!  Exciting! I can hardly wait! I have so much more respect for you knowing how you worry for your wife's safety. So many can't be bothered with anything other than themselves... this last year has truly been an eye opener! People I once looked up to and respected... don't get shit from me any more! I have no room for selfish morons in my life. 

I'm not sure there are other countries that have so many people who are one way or another against wearing masks or getting the vaccine or social distancing. To me its mind boggling that a pandemics and how to react is divided along political lines.
I posted a meme on my own timeline open to friends only, see below. My marine son and his daughter in the Air force both Trump fans acted like I was spitting on the graves of the 911 victims.
I  couldn't believe it and I still cant. All the meme did was compare some deaths to other deaths Twitch WTF??

I certainly hope you are able to have a normal relationship with your son and extended family. However, comparing deaths from a virulent version of the flu to a Terrorist attack IS a little bit short sighted.
(03-28-2021, 03:20 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(03-26-2021, 10:16 PM)Juniper Wrote: Yipes.  I'm kind of indifferent on the mask thing myself.  I wear one, but I'm not that worried.

You have had the vaccine so why would you worry? If you mean you didn't worry about a mask before nevermore LOL.
Anyway silly me covid would almost certainly kill my wife maybe me too so I take it personal when some hicktards think they are too good to follow a simple mandate.

Oh, I don't know if I'd do well if I contracted Covid, but I never said I lightened up on the masking and stuff after I got the vaccine.  Remember, where I work. I am constantly exposed. I have been directly or indirectly exposed several times, but am not too paranoid about it. I've always only followed the bare minimum of the guidelines, even post surgical which really had me vulnerable, being so weak and susceptible.
(03-28-2021, 06:45 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:

I certainly hope you are able to have a normal relationship with your son and extended family. However, comparing deaths from a virulent version of the flu to a Terrorist attack IS a little bit short sighted.

I don't know, dead is still dead either way. And at least you have some ability to avoid catching the virus if you choose to make the effort. Or is that what you were referring to?
(03-29-2021, 07:36 AM)Cuzz Wrote:
(03-28-2021, 03:23 PM)tvguy Wrote: We got out first Moderna shot a week ago. So two more weeks and I can go out and join the living. Big Grin

I don't know, dead is still dead either way. And at least you have some ability to avoid catching the virus if you choose to make the effort. Or is that what you were referring to?

You confirmed they are different.  Thanks.
(03-29-2021, 07:53 AM)Someones Dad Wrote:
(03-28-2021, 03:53 PM)And to me it's mind boggeling howScrapper Wrote: Yay!  Exciting! I can hardly wait! I have so much more respect for you knowing how you worry for your wife's safety. So many can't be bothered with anything other than themselves... this last year has truly been an eye opener! People I once looked up to and respected... don't get shit from me any more! I have no room for selfish morons in my life. 

You confirmed they are different.  Thanks.

So you could have just said yes.

Well you are taking his side on this and all I can say is what is the difference HOW someone dies when the meme is meant to explain how some people for some reason Are not taking the amount of deaths from the virus seriously.

I'm sorry but I would grieve no more or less regardless if my loved one died from a disease or from a terrorist attack
I have no idea what is short sighted.
To me it's short sighted to not understand that the meme is reminding us how many are dying and have died and how quickly And compared to something the entire country mourned over.

I certainly hope you are able to have a normal relationship with your son and extended family
Thanks I do. My wife with my son, not so much.
(03-29-2021, 07:53 AM)Someones Dad Wrote:
(03-28-2021, 03:53 PM)And to me it's mind boggeling howScrapper Wrote: Yay!  Exciting! I can hardly wait! I have so much more respect for you knowing how you worry for your wife's safety. So many can't be bothered with anything other than themselves... this last year has truly been an eye opener! People I once looked up to and respected... don't get shit from me any more! I have no room for selfish morons in my life. 

As to other countries, I don't know, but I've seen news coverage of people marching against wearing masks in Spain. I'm on a number of British FB groups and boy howdy! You'd never know the difference between them and Americans.  There's an equal amount of vitriol for a vocal crowd.  Only there it's memes about their party, and the EU and Brexit and aliens/immigrants, covid and instead of using curse words we are used to they say a lot of British nasty stuff.

I got my Pfizer Vaccine Monday.
So pfar, I haven't pfound any side epfpfects. but it was only my pfirst shot.
(04-06-2021, 09:52 PM)chuck white Wrote:

(04-06-2021, 09:52 PM)chuck white Wrote:

Sadly, the victim patient is usually the last to know.
(04-06-2021, 09:52 PM)chuck white Wrote:

Laughing Laughing i havent had any pa  patr pa pri problemos