Roll Call
(09-24-2021, 10:45 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:
(09-24-2021, 09:10 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(09-24-2021, 07:48 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:
(09-23-2021, 09:42 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(09-22-2021, 12:25 PM)Someones Dad Wrote: I look now and then.  Been waiting for a President Biden topic to start.  I mean, President Trump topic started November 9th, 2016

I guess you are all waiting for something good to report first?

Did you think you were amidst a bunch of Biden lovers?

Biden VOTERS. Reaping the fruits of their whims.
More like Non Trump voters reaping the fruits of the days of insanity over.

You see no insanity in these days.  Weird.

I see more insanity because trumps influence is still here and it brought out the lowest call of crude IGNORANT lowlifes like we have never seen before.
Facts don't matter to these people. They are a cult.
(09-25-2021, 07:13 AM)GPnative Wrote:
(09-23-2021, 09:42 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(09-22-2021, 12:25 PM)Someones Dad Wrote: I look now and then.  Been waiting for a President Biden topic to start.  I mean, President Trump topic started November 9th, 2016

I guess you are all waiting for something good to report first?

Did you think you were amidst a bunch of Biden lovers?

I will admit, thats a bit of a stretch.

I don't think it is. It seemed like when trump was president hardly a day went by when he didn't tell a lie, Call someone a name or just say something crude rude or stupid.
Forget about republicans versus dems and what hey each stand for.
Obama was nothing like Trump and neither is Biden. That part is refreshing.

Actually we have never had a president as low class and immature as trump.
(09-25-2021, 04:43 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(09-23-2021, 09:42 PM)Juniper Wrote: Did you think you were amidst a bunch of Biden lovers?

I don't think it is. It seemed like when trump was president hardly a day went by when he didn't tell a lie, Call someone a name or just say something crude rude or stupid.

Im no Trump fan, for a lot of reasons, including those you stated, but Biden really is a disaster.
(09-25-2021, 04:39 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(09-23-2021, 09:42 PM)Juniper Wrote: Did you think you were amidst a bunch of Biden lovers?

I see more insanity because trumps influence is still here and it brought out the lowest call of crude IGNORANT lowlifes like we have never seen before.

We'll just make up shit and say that's the truth and stick to it. No matter what.
(09-25-2021, 07:33 PM)GPnative Wrote:
(09-24-2021, 07:48 PM)Someones Dad Wrote: Biden VOTERS. Reaping the fruits of their whims.

Im no Trump fan, for a lot of reasons, including those you stated, but Biden really is a disaster.

He's done some things I didn't agree with, but all presidents do. Calling him "disaster" is a bit strong though, why do you think that? He is far less of a disaster then trump was.
(09-25-2021, 04:39 PM)tvguy Wrote:

An ignorant cult. They prove their ignorance daily.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

100% true!

(09-26-2021, 06:40 AM)Cuzz Wrote:
(09-24-2021, 09:10 PM)Juniper Wrote: More like Non Trump voters reaping the fruits of the days of insanity over.

He's done some things I didn't agree with, but all presidents do. Calling him "disaster" is a bit strong though, why do you think that? He is far less of a disaster then trump was.
No POTUS has been more of a total disaster than Trump.

(09-26-2021, 09:51 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
(09-26-2021, 06:40 AM)Cuzz Wrote:
(09-25-2021, 07:13 AM)GPnative Wrote: I will admit, thats a bit of a stretch.

No POTUS has been more of a total disaster than Trump.

Lol, it is a low benchmark.
If you want to know what happened to this forum, you need look no further than this thread...
I agree with GCG. The simple disagreement on ideologies devolves into name calling or questioning ones mental abilities.
At least Trump didn't drop a hellfire on an innocent family to save face .
(09-28-2021, 04:30 AM)oregon 67 Wrote: I agree with GCG. The simple disagreement on ideologies devolves into name calling or questioning ones mental abilities.

Trump didn't drop a hellfire on an innocent family to save face

What does that mean?
(09-28-2021, 04:30 AM)oregon 67 Wrote: I agree with GCG. The simple disagreement on ideologies devolves into name calling or questioning ones mental abilities.

What are you and GCG talking about who called anyone a name or questioned ones mental abilities?
(09-28-2021, 01:18 PM)tvguy Wrote:

What are you and GCG talking about who called anyone a name or questioned ones mental abilities?

Quote:tvguy:  I see more insanity because trumps influence is still here and it brought out the lowest call of crude IGNORANT lowlifes like we have never seen before.

LOL.  And you don't even see it.
(09-28-2021, 01:13 PM)tvguy Wrote:

What does that mean?

The supposed isis k truck that was bombed with a hellfire missile after our troops were blown up in Afghanistan. It was an aid worker and his family with 7 children. OOPs.
(09-28-2021, 02:48 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:

Quote:tvguy:  I see more insanity because trumps influence is still here and it brought out the lowest call of crude IGNORANT lowlifes like we have never seen before.

I don't even see what?
(09-28-2021, 05:19 PM)oregon 67 Wrote:
(09-28-2021, 01:13 PM)tvguy Wrote:

What does that mean?

The supposed isis k truck that was bombed with a hellfire missile after our troops were blown up in Afghanistan. It was an aid worker and his family with 7 children. OOPs.
Yes I know all about it and I fail to see why we accuse Biden of casualties of war. This stuff has happened over and over.
What was Biden supposed to say when he was told they are tracking what they think is a suicide bomber and it's getting close to the border? ......'OK fellas hold off I'll fly right over there and take a look'
(09-28-2021, 02:48 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:

THIS ......."I see more insanity because trumps influence is still here and it brought out the lowest call of crude IGNORANT lowlifes like we have never seen before."

That's not calling anyone HERE names. I mean if you think it represents you that's not my problem.
Don't think its me for a second.

To me it represents the larger intolerance of ANY opposing view(left or right). If this doesn't stop and we don't start listening to the grievances of the other side it is going to end poorly .

The cult of personality has to stop.
(09-29-2021, 05:09 AM)oregon 67 Wrote: Don't think its me for a second.

To me it represents the larger intolerance of ANY opposing view(left or right). If this doesn't stop and we don't start listening to the grievances of the other side it is going to end poorly .

The cult of personality has to stop.
Nothing is simply going to just stop. The republican party has been over ran by zealots. It's the far right that Trump has emboldened that has an ugly crude personality. It's where the division comes from in my opinion.
To them if you are not 100% with them then you are the enemy. They are like a cult. They are actually the reason so many un vaccinated people are dying.
They are the anti science crowd. They refuse to get vaccinated and they refuse to listen to science like climate change.
They try and find something wrong with ANY type of alternate green energy.
They claim all the wildfires we we are now experiencing are because environmentalists stopped logging. You can't get through to these people with logic, facts or proven science.