Covid 19
(10-21-2021, 01:00 PM)chuck white Wrote: A women at work I tried to convince to get the jab, wasn't worried about Covid, she said "If I get it it, I get it." I told her at our age it could kill you. She said " If I die Oh well".

Anyway, she died...... Oh well.

Amazing how many people have no sense of self preservation anymore. Ya think plastics are doing that??   Wink
(10-21-2021, 02:33 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(10-21-2021, 09:50 AM)GPnative Wrote:
(10-10-2021, 09:43 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(10-08-2021, 09:03 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
(10-08-2021, 08:21 AM)GPnative Wrote: It's real info, it is just info you don't want to hear. Your shot is less than half as effective as it was when you got it.
I've already got an appt for next week to get the booster.  And I continue to wear a mask. And I don't go to grocery stores, restaurants or bars. I do these things to try to keep my parents and grandkiddos safe. I care about others.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Oops... I just realized that I was off on my dates, my booster appt is for the 24th.

From Jan 2020 to now, not a single covid related death 0 to 17 age range in Josephine county, in the entire USA, that number is 499. Your grandkids are going to be just fine whether you jab up or not. This next round of jabbing up kids is a total disgrace and a complete farce, the shot is a greater risk to them then covid, and the data agrees. And putting them at risk for some bizarre logic of saving gramma and granmpa, is just plain stupid.

the shot is a greater risk to them then covid, and the data agrees

What data?

exactly
Josephine County on
Wednesday reported the death

of a 75-year-old woman from

COVID-19 complications.
The woman tested positive
for the coronavirus on Oct. 12

and died Monday at Asante

Three Rivers Medical Center in

Grants Pass. She had underly-

ing conditions and had been

vaccinated.

Ooops, more pesky data.
IF only her self preservation magic spike protein gene therapy had worked. Oh well.
(10-19-2021, 08:32 PM)Someones Dad Wrote: Copied, and I agree.

20 Things I learned from the Pandemic

1. Most people would rather be in the majority, than be right.

2. At least 20% of the population has strong authoritarian tendencies, which will emerge under the right conditions.

3. Fear of death is only rivaled by the fear of social disapproval. The latter could be stronger.

4. Propaganda is just as effective in the modern day as it was 100 years ago. Access to limitless information has not made the average person any wiser.

5. Anything and everything can and will be politicized by the media, government, and those who trust them.

6. Many politicians and large corporations will gladly sacrifice human lives if it is conducive to their political and financial aspirations.

7. Most people believe the government acts in the best interests of the people. Even many who are vocal critics of the government.

8. Once they have made up their mind, most people would rather to commit to being wrong, than admit they were wrong.

9. Humans can be trained and conditioned quickly and relatively easily to significantly alter their behaviors - for better or worse.

10. When sufficiently frightened, most people will not only accept authoritarianism, but demand it.

11. People who are dismissed as 'conspiracy theorists' are often well researched and simply ahead of the mainstream narrative.

12. Most people value safety and security more than freedom and liberty, even if said 'safety' is merely an illusion.

13. Hedonic adaptation occurs in both directions, and once inertia sets in, it is difficult to get people back to 'normal'.

14. A significant % of people thoroughly enjoy being subjugated.

15. 'The Science' has evolved into a secular pseudo-religion for millions of people in the West. This religion has little to do with science itself.

16. Most people care more about looking like they are doing the right thing, rather than actually doing the right thing.

17. Politics, the media, science, and the healthcare industries are all corrupt, to varying degrees. Scientists and doctors can be bought as easily as politicians.

18. If you make people comfortable enough, they will not revolt. You can keep millions docile as you strip their rights, by giving them money, food, and entertainment.

19. Modern people are overly complacent and lack vigilance when it comes to defending their own freedoms from government overreach.

20. It's easier to fool a person than to convince them that they have been fooled.
#8. Every GQP Trumpublican!

#11. BwaHaHaHa!

more local data:

Of the 126 deaths since the
delta variant began surging in late July, 94 were unvaccinated and 32 were vaccinated.

in other words, 1 in 3.
(10-21-2021, 04:42 PM)GPnative Wrote: more local data:

delta variant began surging in late July, 94 were unvaccinated and 32 were vaccinated.

in other words, 1 in 3.

Oops, 1 in 4...

but who's counting.   Confused
(10-21-2021, 04:57 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(10-21-2021, 04:42 PM)GPnative Wrote: more local data:

in other words, 1 in 3.

Oops, 1 in 4...

but who's counting.   Confused

Public school math, no right or wrong answers.
(10-21-2021, 04:37 PM)GPnative Wrote: Josephine County on

COVID-19 complications.

vaccinated.

Ooops, more pesky data.
IF only her self preservation magic spike protein gene therapy had worked. Oh well.

You are so typical of so antivaxers on FB.  You point out the fact that people can die even when vaccinated and act as if that id so meaningful.
You think that data proves something??
It proves nothing. NO ONE EVER said the vaccine was 100% guaranteed to keep you alive.
Why would you focus on this one case and apparently ignore the fact that the vast majority of people (like 90%) who got so sick with covid they has to be hospitalized were VACCINATED???

You mentioned data and you only focus (cherry pic) what you want that you thinks proves something.

You look at only the deaths to see how well the vaccine works. And even according to that it still proves the vaccine works.

THIS is data and it CLEARLY proves the vaccines save lives and keeps most people from getting very sick.

[Image: asante-oct-20.jpg]
(10-21-2021, 06:12 PM)tvguy Wrote:

COVID-19 complications.

vaccinated.

Ooops, more pesky data.

You are so typical of so antivaxers on FB.  You point out the fact that people can die even when vaccinated and act as if that id so meaningful.
It proves nothing. NO ONE EVER said the vaccine was 100% guaranteed to keep you alive.
Why would you focus on this one case and apparently ignore the fact that the vast majority of people (like 90%) who got so sick with covid they has to be hospitalized were VACCINATED???

You mentioned data and you only focus (cherry pic) what you want that you thinks proves something.

You look at only the deaths to see how well the vaccine works. And even according to that it still proves the vaccine works.

THIS is data and it CLEARLY proves the vaccines save lives and keeps most people from getting very sick.

Lol, ok, it proves nothing. You win. Enjoy your booster induced illness.
(10-21-2021, 06:35 PM)GPnative Wrote:
(10-21-2021, 06:12 PM)tvguy Wrote:

COVID-19 complications.

vaccinated.

Ooops, more pesky data.

Lol, ok, it proves nothing. You win. Enjoy your booster induced illness.
OK whatever. For the life of me I can't see how that data doesn't prove the vaccine works.
I don't think you do either if you are honest with yourself.
  If it was not proof you could explain instead of making a comment implying booster shots will make people ill. Which is total nonsense. Unless someone does get sick from the booster and you will simply dismiss the other 99% of people who were not harmed or the percentage of people who didn't suffer or die.
And that seems to be how you roll.

I wish just one of you people this stubborn would just tell me where you get total the unwillingness to simply face the facts?
https://www.psychiatrictimes.com/view/ho...ccinations-
Own the Libs, don't get vaccinated.

(works for me)
(10-21-2021, 06:12 PM)tvguy Wrote: Why would you focus on this one case and apparently ignore the fact that the vast majority of people (like 90%) who got so sick with covid they has to be hospitalized were VACCINATED???

Laughing  I know it's a typo on your part, but this made me laugh.
(10-21-2021, 10:33 PM)chuck white Wrote: Own the Libs, don't get vaccinated.

(works for me)
Welcome back, Chuck!

A guy at work died from Covid this weekend. He brought it home from work, (not my department), gave it to his wife. They were both hospitalized. He died.  Sad. Neither was vaccinated.
(11-15-2021, 10:43 PM)Juniper Wrote: A guy at work died from Covid this weekend. He brought it home from work, (not my department), gave it to his wife. They were both hospitalized. He died.  Sad. Neither was vaccinated.

Yeah but just look at all the people the vaccination has killed.

Probably had a heart attack and they just said it was covid. Because we all know all deaths are listed as covid caused.

You're so gullible I can't believe you people/sheep believe this stuff.

Big deal 98% of people with covid survive. Look at all the deaths from heart attacks and cancer they didn't bankrupt the economy over that.

If he took care of himself and had a good immune system he would be fine.

It's all about government control.

lets go Brandon
(11-16-2021, 04:38 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-15-2021, 10:43 PM)Juniper Wrote: A guy at work died from Covid this weekend. He brought it home from work, (not my department), gave it to his wife. They were both hospitalized. He died.  Sad. Neither was vaccinated.

Probably had a heart attack and they just said it was covid. Because we all know all deaths are listed as covid caused.

Big deal 98% of people with covid survive. Look at all the deaths from heart attacks and cancer they didn't bankrupt the economy over that.

lets go Brandon
BwaHaHaHa! Right?!?!

(11-18-2021, 09:44 AM)Scrapper Wrote:

lets go Brandon
BwaHaHaHa!    Right?!?!

I channeled the local hicktards for that one. But that term is offensive so I will just use my new term for them.
Eagle Pointers Laughing
(11-18-2021, 03:37 PM)tvguy Wrote:

lets go Brandon
BwaHaHaHa!    Right?!?!

I channeled the local hicktards for that one. But that term is offensive so I will just use my new term for them.
Eagle Pointers Laughing

Thought we lost ya there for a nanosecond.   Razz
(11-18-2021, 04:11 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(11-18-2021, 03:37 PM)tvguy Wrote:

lets go Brandon
BwaHaHaHa!    Right?!?!

Eagle Pointers Laughing

Thought we lost ya there for a nanosecond.   Razz

Laughing Laughing Laughing