Hello?
Hi? I'd like to join?
you just did. welcome aboard.
Excellent. Ignore anyone who comes around looking for puppies.
Tia Wrote:Excellent. Ignore anyone who comes around looking for puppies.
That will do the trick by golly Tia. Welcome FatCat , feel free to tell us a littel about yourself especially your political bents. For instance start a thread about something you are passionate about. Wink
Welcome aboard!
rainylady Wrote:Welcome aboard!
Notice how Fat Cat made that drive by ? In general that is termed as either suspicious or simply uninterested. Many a time a person tries to come on with a different moniker and then cant pull it off so they don't post again. It would be nice if Fat Cat came back and posted some content , perhaps it will be when the elections come down to the line. Then again that is another kind of membership phenom where after something like an election they vanish.
Yeah, I tried to do that but couldn't keep my stories straight. Surprisedops:
Tia Wrote:Yeah, I tried to do that but couldn't keep my stories straight. Surprisedops:
No Tia it is more than that , you are too honest to do it well. I often wonder where Siskers will surface and am really glad Rainlady is here.She is a great fit.
Jesus Christ Wrote:
Tia Wrote:Yeah, I tried to do that but couldn't keep my stories straight. Surprisedops:
No Tia it is more than that , you are too honest to do it well. I often wonder where Siskers will surface and am really glad Rainlady is here.She is a great fit.

I was kidding. Kind of. On the old forum I tried and couldn't do it. I just couldn't. But it doesn't matter if a person is a sock puppy and just stopped by to see what happened. We have to just try and be congenial so we don't scare the few genuine ones away.
Tia Wrote:
Jesus Christ Wrote:

I was kidding. Kind of. On the old forum I tried and couldn't do it. I just couldn't. But it doesn't matter if a person is a sock puppy and just stopped by to see what happened. We have to just try and be congenial so we don't scare the few genuine ones away.
Well , form what I reckon this crew pays enough attention that it would be hard to pull off for long seeing as the bad ones have shone through. The only time my ears really perk up is when someone all of the sudden becomes very casual and carries out an offensive. Or BBQ becomes fond of them. Laughing
I am a woman who is bored and was looking for likeminded friends in the Rogue Valley. I am a stay at home mom with lots of time on my hands. I was given this site address by a friend and decided to stop by. I had seen where people had checked in, then went to the list of members and noticed the difference between the number who checked in and introduced themselves and the number of those who did not, so I can only assume that most everyone already knew one another. I hope to become a contributing part of these forums. If I mess up, then slap me about, I like it, but let me get my bearing first.
little bit Wrote:I am a woman who is bored and was looking for likeminded friends in the Rogue Valley. I am a stay at home mom with lots of time on my hands. I was given this site address by a friend and decided to stop by. I had seen where people had checked in, then went to the list of members and noticed the difference between the number who checked in and introduced themselves and the number of those who did not, so I can only assume that most everyone already knew one another. I hope to become a contributing part of these forums. If I mess up, then slap me about, I like it, but let me get my bearing first.

Welcome.

Some seem hard at first until you see their delicate underbelly. If you're ok with that, you 'll have a grand old time.
From a different thread:

Scrapper Wrote:
Rabbi Dakota Wrote:Introduce yourself as requested by the Admin . <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=18">viewforum.php?f=18</a><!-- l --> . What's your tribal affiliation? political lean , hobbies ...... DO you have any dreams to run for office or do big public works > Perhaps you enjoy working with the elderly and cranky ?

I clicked the link. I don't know what "MTF" is.

I believe organized religion is crap.
I wish love conquered all.
I enjoy cooking; among other things.
I think most politicians and attorneys are liars and bullshitters; so I have no desire to run for office.
I have no clue what you mean by "do big public works". So I'll venture a guess and say no.
Work? What's that?
Elderly? I like some.
Cranky? I can be.

How's that?

Hello everyone.
Scrapper Wrote:From a different thread:

Scrapper Wrote:
Rabbi Dakota Wrote:Introduce yourself as requested by the Admin . <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=18">viewforum.php?f=18</a><!-- l --> . What's your tribal affiliation? political lean , hobbies ...... DO you have any dreams to run for office or do big public works > Perhaps you enjoy working with the elderly and cranky ?

I clicked the link. I don't know what "MTF" is.

I think most politicians and attorneys are liars and bullshitters; so I have no desire to run for office.
I have no clue what you mean by "do big public works". So I'll venture a guess and say no.
Work? What's that?
Elderly? I like some.
Cranky? I can be.

How's that?

Hello everyone.
Welcome to the forum, Scrapper. Smiling
Thank you, broadzilla.
broadzilla Wrote:
Scrapper Wrote:From a different thread:

Scrapper Wrote:I clicked the link. I don't know what "MTF" is.

Work? What's that?
Elderly? I like some.
Cranky? I can be.

How's that?

Hello everyone.
Welcome to the forum, Scrapper. Smiling

I too welcome you to this space.
I hope your primary interest here is not to simply find a place to "scrap".
I guess we will know in time.
Until then, we assume you are "scrappy" without being confrontational.
Wonky Wrote:we assume you are "scrappy" without being confrontational.

Most of the time. :wink:
Welcome!
Me too?
Juniper Wrote:Me too?

Another newbie! Hello!