Hello?
Juniper Wrote:Me too?

Welcome. Will you answer to "Juni"? I'm old and try to conserve energy. And now that you you are a member, you might want to consider the "Pro Member Status". Lots of perks. The dues are only $49.50 a month. You don't have to waste a stamp because I come pick it up. I expect coffee and chocolate chip cookies however.
If you feel the Pro Member a little too steep, we can talk about it on my first visit. Razz
$49.50? That's seems a little steep.
Juniper Wrote:$49.50? That's seems a little steep.
his wife gets most of it.
Juniper Wrote:$49.50? That's seems a little steep.
Male or female ? What makes you you ? What do you think is wrong wit ht he world ? More importantly how did you find this place and what forums do you belong to elsewhere related to southern Oregon ?
Gosh, I don't know. The reception here is a little intimidating.
Juniper Wrote:Gosh, I don't know. The reception here is a little intimidating.
put jesus on ignore and you'll be fine.
Juniper Wrote:Gosh, I don't know. The reception here is a little intimidating.
Gosh , is it really that bad ? :roll: You included yourself and didnt bother introducing yourself ? Some folks would call that rude . Native Americans who Identify themselves as much expect an introduction with tribal affiliation noted. Generally when people are meeting face to face some kind of introduction is part of the affair . Smiling
Hi. My name is Juniper.
Juniper Wrote:Hi. My name is Juniper.

Well Juni, this is no place for sissy's. We get together once a month for pizza in the back of an old junk yard. We eat pizza and drink until we puke. Most of us find an old car and sleep there. Matter of Fact, a guy here named Willie has been sleeping there for about 5 months. He and his 6 dogs. It's a little smelly when you get close.
We do lots of political back and forth. The beauty of it is you don't got to know what you're talking about. None of us do. We just pick a position and cuss and fight with anybody who takes another stance. Same with religion, eating meat, and tattoos.
So, pull up a chair, pick at Topic and cuss somebody out. It's our tradition. That and hunting rattlesnakes.
Juniper Wrote:Hi. My name is Juniper.
Hi Juniper how have you been ? What did you do today ? Are you a stay at home mom ?
I love the fact you failed sexhounds assume juniper is a woman.
bbqboy Wrote:I love the fact you failed sexhounds assume juniper is a woman.
Guys don't go by the moniker Juniper unless .......It's Father Juniper !!!!!![Image: Father-Juniper3.jpg]
What has become of Top Hat, anyone know? Was from Gold Hill if I recall correctly. I hope all that choose not to post here are doing well....
He is into Gold Hill politics last I heard. The real world battle field.
(07-06-2011, 11:49 PM)Jesus Christ Wrote: He is into Gold Hill politics last I heard. The real world battle field.
Cool.
(07-07-2011, 06:07 AM)Valuesize Wrote:
(07-06-2011, 11:49 PM)Jesus Christ Wrote: He is into Gold Hill politics last I heard. The real world battle field.
Cool.

Not that it is anyone's business, but he is no longer in Oregon and doing well.
(07-07-2011, 08:06 AM)broadzilla Wrote:
(07-07-2011, 06:07 AM)Valuesize Wrote:
Cool.

Not that it is anyone's business, but he is no longer in Oregon and doing well.

Cool.....Big Grin