Say What You Want About Ms. Fonda
I don't think you've ever heard me call them evil. I only say they're rich and should pay. Many of them got their money by being evil though, I'll grant you that.
(05-21-2012, 07:25 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: [Image: thumbnail.aspx?q=4522562498202695&id=a0d...71430ab5e0]

What? You want some of that too?!?! Rolling Eyes
I don't lay down and let the assholes walk all over me! Dry
Go
(05-21-2012, 07:45 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(05-21-2012, 07:25 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: [Image: thumbnail.aspx?q=4522562498202695&id=a0d...71430ab5e0]

What? You want some of that too?!?! Rolling Eyes
I don't lay down and let the assholes walk all over me! Dry

Better had watch your tone, TOS applies to yourself as well.
You gonna spank her?
(05-21-2012, 08:08 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: Better had watch your tone, TOS applies to yourself as well.

Hey... if the MOD's want to punish me for standing up for myself against an asshole... I'll take it! And... I won't whine about it. Like I said... I don't lay down and let anyone walk all over me.
[Image: jane-fonda-young-df5b2.jpg]
(05-21-2012, 08:13 PM)PonderThis Wrote: You gonna spank her?

EEWWWWW
(05-16-2012, 10:20 PM)Clone Wrote: But she is a stone fox of a 74 year old.
Wow!

[Image: JaneFonda-Cannes051612-jpg_204018.jpg]
I LOVE the expression of the photographer behind her. Big Grin

Take off that dress and all those wrinkles will sag like old pantyhose around an old lady's ankles.

[Image: do-not-get-breast-implants.jpg]
(05-21-2012, 09:13 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: Take off that dress and all those wrinkles will sag like old pantyhose around an old lady's ankles.

Know what? You'll probably make it past 74 because only the good die young.
You will NEVER reach that age with the class and style Jane Fonda has. Wink
(05-21-2012, 09:40 PM)Clone Wrote:
(05-21-2012, 09:13 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: Take off that dress and all those wrinkles will sag like old pantyhose around an old lady's ankles.

Know what? You'll probably make it past 74 because only the good die young.
You will NEVER reach that age with the class and style Jane Fonda has. Wink

Jane Fonda is an old sea hag. Class never fit in her vocabulary, as I am sure it doesn't fit in yours either.
(05-21-2012, 09:53 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: Jane Fonda is an old sea hag. Class never fit in her vocabulary, as I am sure it doesn't fit in yours either.

Someone ought to take his own advice....

(05-21-2012, 08:08 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: Better had watch your tone, TOS applies to yourself as well.
I have nothing to add to the actual subject, but I wanted to give props to Iowahawk in your sig line....

David Burge at the Iowa Hawk Blog: "Apparently, I'm supposed to be more angry about what Mitt Romney does with his money than what Barack Obama does with my money."
-
"And bless us, one and all....."

[Image: 546650_306742156072555_235321406547964_7...1538_n.jpg]
Let's see how unproductive we can be..

Quote: 'orygunluvr'

If he (Ted Turner) was going to restore his land he would put a tribe or two on it. Nothing was ever wrong with it.

Nothing was wrong with it if you only want to raise cattle.

Question.....You’re the largest individual landowner in America. Tell me why you love the land and how you manage it.

I bought most of that land to increase the size of my bison herd. One of the things I want to do is bring back the bison. Prairie dogs too. I’ve got 45,000 bison, and I needed a lot of land for them to live on. The same with the prairie dogs — I’ve got 250,000 prairie dogs now, approximately. Just a few years back, I only had a remnant population of them because genocide is being brought against the prairie dogs by the ranchers. They should be on the endangered species list, but they’re still being classified as vermin and being slaughtered by poisoning, and shooting, and being mowed down.

Why did you decide to focus on bison and prairie dogs?

Because they’re quintessential icons of America on the Great Plains. Along with them also are antelope, meadowlarks, rattlesnakes, and burrowing owls. There’s a whole prairie ecosystem out here that has been largely destroyed by our cattle-ranching. By getting the bison back and giving all these little critters a place to live, we’re bringing it back and maintaining it.
(05-22-2012, 12:33 AM)tvguy Wrote: Because they’re quintessential icons of America on the Great Plains. Along with them also are antelope, meadowlarks, rattlesnakes, and burrowing owls. There’s a whole prairie ecosystem out here that has been largely destroyed by our cattle-ranching. By getting the bison back and giving all these little critters a place to live, we’re bringing it back and maintaining it.

Floats my boat!
[Image: x-jane-fonda-barbarella-15.jpg]
[Image: turner_ranch_map_web.jpg]