Say What You Want About Ms. Fonda
(05-17-2012, 07:45 PM)Snowlover Wrote:
(05-17-2012, 05:41 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(05-17-2012, 04:39 PM)Snowlover Wrote:
(05-17-2012, 07:23 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
(05-17-2012, 04:53 AM)blondemom Wrote: a face lift does wonders doesn't it.

Pffftt... I'm not embarrassed to say that I will be turning 54 in 8 days...
and if I had the extra $$$ and felt I needed to impress anyone...
I'd be in line for a couple of "lift" projects. Eyebrows Wink Big Grin

Yes, but all Jane's money and your's as well (as you said if you had it) would be much better off going to the poor, homeless, children and the 99%.

ALL of the money? Blink Do you spend ANY money on things for yourself? Like snowmobiles? I bet that money would be much better off going to the poor, homeless, children and the 99%. BTW, we do donate money (and time) to charitable organizations... but we also spend a little bit of our money on things that may mean nothing to anyone except us.

Bad choice of words.....I didn't mean all but I think you knew that. How much does one person need to live on in a year. Maybe $30,000?? I don't make that much but what does Jane do with the rest of it. She is a 1% as is most movie stars. sport stars etc. Yts some people still think they are worth millions a year. And I said nothing about your giving. I think many, many people on here give time and money. My point was that Jane is beautiful, especially for her age, but I still say it takes time, money, etc that would be better spent elsewhere. What counts is what is in the inside.

$30,000?!?! Seriously?!?! Eek!
I haven't lived off of $30,000 a year since the mid to late 80's. I can't imagine living in Southern California, New York, Chicago, etc. on $30,000 a year. I'm pretty sure that would be poverty level (or close to it).
BTW, I just looked at: http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/41/41029.html

Quote:Jackson County:
Median household income 2006-2010 $44,142
(05-17-2012, 05:45 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote:
(05-17-2012, 07:23 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
(05-17-2012, 04:53 AM)blondemom Wrote: a face lift does wonders doesn't it.

Pffftt... I'm not embarrassed to say that I will be turning 54 in 8 days...
54 ...... really ?

[Image: 531925_3557167449090_1269869074_3458083_827594239_n.jpg]

BTW... you can't see my hands in the photo... but this is what they are doing [Image: smiley-flip-bird.gif]

Piss off. Dry
(05-18-2012, 06:47 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
(05-17-2012, 04:39 PM)Snowlover Wrote:
(05-17-2012, 07:23 AM)Scrapper Wrote: Pffftt... I'm not embarrassed to say that I will be turning 54 in 8 days...

Yes, but all Jane's money and your's as well (as you said if you had it) would be much better off going to the poor, homeless, children and the 99%.

ALL of the money? Blink Do you spend ANY money on things for yourself? Like snowmobiles? I bet that money would be much better off going to the poor, homeless, children and the 99%. BTW, we do donate money (and time) to charitable organizations... but we also spend a little bit of our money on things that may mean nothing to anyone except us.

Bad choice of words.....I didn't mean all but I think you knew that. How much does one person need to live on in a year. Maybe $30,000?? I don't make that much but what does Jane do with the rest of it. She is a 1% as is most movie stars. sport stars etc. Yts some people still think they are worth millions a year. And I said nothing about your giving. I think many, many people on here give time and money. My point was that Jane is beautiful, especially for her age, but I still say it takes time, money, etc that would be better spent elsewhere. What counts is what is in the inside.

I haven't lived off of $30,000 a year since the mid to late 80's. I can't imagine living in Southern California, New York, Chicago, etc. on $30,000 a year. I'm pretty sure that would be poverty level (or close to it).

Well, I do and I think quite successfully. As you know I have a snowmobile, motorhome, two houses and two vehicles. It is called priorities.
(05-18-2012, 11:00 AM)Snowlover Wrote:
(05-17-2012, 04:39 PM)Snowlover Wrote: Yes, but all Jane's money and your's as well (as you said if you had it) would be much better off going to the poor, homeless, children and the 99%.

Well, I do and I think quite successfully. As you know I have a snowmobile, motorhome, two houses and two vehicles. It is called priorities.

You also live in Southern Oregon...

...and... if you are going to expect others to not have personal extras (what ever that may be... face lifts or snowmobiles) and donate that money to help others... you should probably start at home.
(05-18-2012, 11:00 AM)Snowlover Wrote:
(05-17-2012, 04:39 PM)Snowlover Wrote: Yes, but all Jane's money and your's as well (as you said if you had it) would be much better off going to the poor, homeless, children and the 99%.

Two houses?? Well shouldn't you sell one and and spend the money elsewhereEyebrows? If I say that about you what's the difference in you saying that about Fonda?
You obviously have an issue with jane and the money you think she spent on her appearance.
I wonder if you realize an actor or actress spending money on their appearance is like a mechanic spending money on their tools. An actor or actress needs to stay young looking or healthy as much as they can.
Sure they have more time and money for this but don't act so jealous about itBig Grin
Also I'm pretty sure JF is a very charitable person and her husband who is the biggest private land owner in the USA is restoring that land to it's original condition to the benfit of all the animals that inhabit those millions of acres.

People in the spotlight spend Millions of dollars hiring stylists to pull them together so they will be photographed and stay in the spotlight.

These stylists are tax deductible, along with the clothes and jewellery, as are face lifts, nose jobs and boob augmentation because they are making a living off their looks and celebrity so making one look good is deductible.

Whoever pulled this off for Miss Fonda should take a prize, she looks fantastic. The nude coloured top gives the allusion of youth, until you get to the hands. There is nothing they can do with ageing hands except wear gloves.
America's Sweetheart....

Quote:In Memory of LT. C.Thomsen Wieland who spent 100 days at the Hanoi Hilton [Famous North Vietnam Prison]

This is for all the kids born in the 70's and after who do not remember, and didn't have to bear the burden that our fathers, mothers and older brothers and sisters had to bear.

Jane Fonda is being honored as one of the '100 Women of the Century.'

BARBARA WALTERS WRITES:
Unfortunately, many have forgotten and still countless others have never known how Ms. Fonda betrayed not only the idea of our country, but specific men who served and sacrificed during the Vietnam War.

The first part of this is from an F-4E pilot.
The pilot's name is Jerry Driscoll, a River Rat.
In 1968, the former Commandant of the USAF Survival School was a POW in Ho Lo Prison the ' Hanoi Hilton.'

Dragged from a stinking cesspit of a cell, cleaned, fed, and dressed in clean PJ's, he was ordered to describe for a visiting American 'Peace Activist' the 'lenient and humane treatment' he'd received.

He spat at Ms. Fonda, was clubbed, and was dragged away. During the subsequent beating, he fell forward on to the camp Commandant 's feet, which sent that officer berserk.

In 1978, the Air Force Colonel still suffered from double vision (which permanently ended his flying career) from the Commandant's frenzied application of a wooden baton.

From 1963-65, Col. Larry Carrigan was in the 47FW/DO (F-4E's). He spent 6 years in the ' Hanoi Hilton'...the first three of which his family only knew he was 'missing in action'. His wife lived on faith that he was still alive. His group, too, got the cleaned-up, fed and clothed routine in preparation for a 'peace delegation' visit.

They, however, had time and devised a plan to get word to the world that they were alive and still survived. Each man secreted a tiny piece of paper, with his Social Security Number on it, in the palm of his hand. When paraded before Ms. Fonda and a cameraman, she walked the line, shaking each man's hand and asking little encouraging snippets like: 'Aren't you sorry you bombed babies?' and 'Are you grateful for the humane treatment from your benevolent captors?' Believing this HAD to be an act, they each palmed her their sliver of paper.

She took them all without missing a beat.. At the end of the line and once the camera stopped rolling, to the shocked disbelief of the POWs, she turned to the officer in charge and handed him all the little pieces of paper...

Three men died from the subsequent beatings. Colonel Carrigan was almost number four but he survived, which is the only reason we know of her actions that day.

I was a civilian economic development advisor in Vietnam , and was captured by the North Vietnamese communists in South Vietnam in 1968, and held prisoner for over 5 years.

I spent 27 months in solitary confinement; one year in a cage in Cambodia ; and one year in a 'black box' in Hanoi . My North Vietnamese captors deliberately poisoned and murdered a female missionary, a nurse in a leprosarium in Banme Thuot , South Vietnam , whom I buried in the jungle near the Cambodian border. At one time, I weighed only about 90 lbs. (My normal weight is 170 lbs)

We were Jane Fonda's 'war criminals....'

When Jane Fonda was in Hanoi , I was asked by the camp communist political officer if I would be willing to meet with her. I said yes, for I wanted to tell her about the real treatment we POWs received... and how different it was from the treatment purported by the North Vietnamese, and parroted by her as 'humane and lenient.'

Because of this, I spent three days on a rocky floor on my knees, with my arms outstretched with a large steel weight placed on my hands, and beaten with a bamboo cane.

I had the opportunity to meet with Jane Fonda soon after I was released. I asked her if she would be willing to debate me on TV. She never did answer me.

These first-hand experiences do not exemplify someone who should be honored as part of '100 Years of Great Women.' Lest we forget....' 100 Years of Great Women' should never include a traitor whose hands are covered with the blood of so many patriots.

There are few things I have strong visceral reactions to, but Hanoi Jane's participation in blatant treason, is one of them.

RONALD D. SAMPSON, CMSgt,
USAF 716 Maintenance Squadron,
Chief of Maintenance DSN: 875-6431 COMM: 883-6343
In other words, she is a traitorous slitch.
Lies. Filthy lies that still get circulated.

http://www.snopes.com/military/fonda.asp
What is the title of this thread?
Call women slitches?
(05-21-2012, 02:55 PM)PonderThis Wrote: Call women slitches? Ignore the truth?

Calling Jane Fonda one.
There's probably more than one that considers you a prick, too.
(05-21-2012, 02:57 PM)PonderThis Wrote: There's probably more than one that considers you a prick, too.

I have no problem with that.
(05-21-2012, 02:55 PM)PonderThis Wrote: Call women slitches?

Can you define the word, or are you just guessing?
(05-21-2012, 02:51 PM)Larry Wrote: What is the title of this thread?

Wow, Larry...you use the title "Say What You Want" as an excuse to spread filthy lies about a human being?

Filthy lies are what they are, what they've always been and, yet, you think that just because she visited North Vietnam she is deserving of filthy lies?

That is TRULY screwed up reasoning.

Read the whole Snopes piece. It puts it all in perspective.

You are being less than honorable to repeat lies just because you hate her.
(05-21-2012, 03:24 PM)Clone Wrote:
(05-21-2012, 02:51 PM)Larry Wrote: What is the title of this thread?

Wow, Larry...you use the title "Say What You Want" as an excuse to spread filthy lies about a human being?

Filthy lies are what they are, what they've always been and, yet, you think that just because she visited North Vietnam she is deserving of filthy lies?

That is TRULY screwed up reasoning.

Read the whole Snopes piece. It puts it all in perspective.

You are being less than honorable to repeat lies just because you hate her.

Read it yourself. They are not ALL lies.
(05-21-2012, 03:30 PM)Larry Wrote: Read it yourself. They are not ALL lies.

That's weak.
No POW ever spat on her.
No POWS ever passed her ss numbers which she gave to the enemy.

You are spreadling lies because you hate her.

The woman is 74 years old. Back off.
Let her live her live and you can join the Swiftboaters.
Let her live??? LMAO, When did I threaten her life?

Back off? I said what I want about her, by invitation.