Neo Nazi Teaching Local Kids Martial Arts
(05-18-2012, 11:18 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: Terms of Service . When you post a story you post a link and not the whole story . Clone could have done what most of us usually do and that is google the link and do it for the person.

I emailed it to myself and copied it. It's fine, I didn't want to post the whole article, I just can't capture the link address from the page any more.

However, I might have answered my own question. David Zaslow, a good friend and rabbi to a havurah group in Ashland, he will know where to get a mime or some good fellows. The parade only lasts less than an hour.
People thinking they're smarter or better somehow than everyone else because of their racial or ethnic background. Let's see now. Just who here on the forum does this remind us of?

While I'm not fond of Nazi's or hate either one, this thread certainly does seem ironic, doesn't it??? Laughing

Seems karmic to me too. At least it will give new purpose for at least one forum member and give them another outlet for their unpleasantness, too. Laughing Laughing Laughing
(05-18-2012, 11:24 PM)DUNNO Wrote:
(05-18-2012, 11:18 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: Terms of Service . When you post a story you post a link and not the whole story . Clone could have done what most of us usually do and that is google the link and do it for the person.

I emailed it to myself and copied it. It's fine, I didn't want to post the whole article, I just can't capture the link address from the page any more.

However, I might have answered my own question. David Zaslow, a good friend and rabbi to a havurah group in Ashland, he will know where to get a mime or some good fellows. The parade only lasts less than an hour.
Zaslow,the one who wouldn't marry my wife and I because I wasn't Jewish.
I have no use for him or his wife.
We got married byWillie of Willie's Talent Club. Much better.

(05-19-2012, 05:31 AM)PonderThis Wrote: People thinking they're smarter or better somehow than everyone else because of their racial or ethnic background. Let's see now. Just who here on the forum does this remind us of?

While I'm not fond of Nazi's or hate either one, this thread certainly does seem ironic, doesn't it??? Laughing

Seems karmic to me too. At least it will give new purpose for at least one forum member and give them another outlet for their unpleasantness, too. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Actually Ponder, repeating insults over and over again at someone, doesn't make them valid or create a universal truth by the sheer bulk of them. What you might observe, as you go through the last years of your life, is that people are quite often pleasant to the people they find to be pleasant and unpleasant to those they find unpleasant.
What the reaction to this thread does re-iterate is that some posters, only posture at moral indignation and moral offense when it suits their, I don't know, you tell me, mood? Or perhaps as an attention getting device. I think of them a hobbyists. Most have paid zero for their "convictions". I think we are supposed to pay our dues. Quaint turn of a phrase though, "fond of Nazis', sounds like Sarte'.
(05-19-2012, 07:06 AM)DUNNO Wrote:
(05-19-2012, 05:31 AM)PonderThis Wrote: People thinking they're smarter or better somehow than everyone else because of their racial or ethnic background. Let's see now. Just who here on the forum does this remind us of?

Actually Ponder, repeating insults over and over again at someone, doesn't make them valid or create a universal truth by the sheer bulk of them.
What the reaction to this thread does re-iterate is that some posters, only posture at moral indignation and moral offense when it suits their, I don't know, you tell me, mood? Or perhaps as an attention getting device. I think of them a hobbyists. Most have paid zero for their "convictions". I think we are supposed to pay our dues. Quaint turn of a phrase though, "fond of Nazis', sounds like Sarte'.

Oh, was I talking about you? Well, as a matter of fact, I do think you have some dues to pay, yes. Smiling
(05-19-2012, 07:14 AM)PonderThis Wrote:
(05-19-2012, 07:06 AM)DUNNO Wrote:

Actually Ponder, repeating insults over and over again at someone, doesn't make them valid or create a universal truth by the sheer bulk of them.

I think you have some dues to pay, yes. Smiling
I am sure you are all paid up.
7 words. Cool.
Thank you, I thought so too. Smiling
(05-19-2012, 06:35 AM)bbqboy Wrote:
(05-18-2012, 11:24 PM)DUNNO Wrote:

Zaslow,the one who wouldn't marry my wife and I because I wasn't Jewish.
I have no use for him or his wife.
We got married byWillie of Willie's Talent Club. Much better.
A person might have some redemptive value in society besides the way that they have served us personally.
(05-19-2012, 07:17 AM)bbqboy Wrote: 7 words. Cool.
So what part of driving around with a pipe and a bat in your car to attack homeless people, appeals to you? Or did you read the history?
We should reject personal experience and try and average out others experiences and go by that instead? You're nuts. Smiling
(05-19-2012, 07:18 AM)PonderThis Wrote: Thank you, I thought so too. Smiling

So is that two votes "yes" for the felon,neo-nazi teaching children?
(05-19-2012, 07:21 AM)DUNNO Wrote:
So what part of driving around with a pipe and a bat in your car to attack homeless people, appeals to you? Or did you read the history?
What does that have to do with anything? I was just admiring your new directness and economy of word and thought. Lean and mean.
(05-19-2012, 07:23 AM)DUNNO Wrote:

No, that wasn't any votes for the felon, neo-nazi period. That was two votes for you having a new distraction to keep you busy with. Laughing
(05-19-2012, 07:22 AM)PonderThis Wrote: We should reject personal experience and try and average out others experiences and go by that instead? You're nuts. Smiling

David Zaslow, alleged to not have performed a wedding ceremony for BB, allegedly because BB wasn't "Jewish", really doesn't hit the bar for disqualifying the man from having social value.

Now driving around in a car, with a bat and a pipe attacking homeless people, that might qualify as a disqualifying temperament for say...teaching children. But we all see things differently.

(05-19-2012, 07:24 AM)bbqboy Wrote:
(05-19-2012, 07:21 AM)DUNNO Wrote:
What does that have to do with anything? I was just admiring your new directness and economy of word and thought. Lean and mean.
Oh, I am glad you didn't mean the other. I was wondering how deep "the enemy of my enemy et al" carries around here, for a moment.
(05-19-2012, 07:26 AM)PonderThis Wrote:
(05-19-2012, 07:23 AM)DUNNO Wrote:

No, that wasn't any votes for the felon, neo-nazi period. That was two votes for you having a new distraction to keep you busy with. Laughing
Hobbyists..how urbane.
You did need a hobby, didn't you? Sorry work isn't keeping you any busier. Smiling
(05-19-2012, 07:27 AM)DUNNO Wrote:
(05-19-2012, 07:22 AM)PonderThis Wrote: We should reject personal experience and try and average out others experiences and go by that instead? You're nuts. Smiling

David Zaslow, alleged to not have performed a wedding ceremony for BB, allegedly because BB wasn't "Jewish", really doesn't hit the bar for disqualifying the man from having social value.

Now driving around in a car, with a bat and a pipe attacking homeless people, that might qualify as a disqualifying temperament for say...teaching children. But we all see things differently.
Why would I make something up, especially about that? I said I had no use for him, not that he had no use. For the record, Arieh (sp?) wouldn't marry us either. I know and have experienced more about the Jewish community in Ashland and the reasons we moved to the RV, full of good folks, than I am willing to discuss here, so I will leave it at that.
Hobbyists indeed.

(05-19-2012, 07:39 AM)bbqboy Wrote:
(05-19-2012, 07:27 AM)DUNNO Wrote:

Why would I make something up, especially about that? I said I had no use for him, not that he had no use. For the record, Arieh (sp?) wouldn't marry us either. I know and have experienced more about the Jewish community in Ashland and the reasons we moved to the RV, full of good folks, than I am willing to discuss here, so I will leave it at that.
Hobbyists indeed.

That wasn't referring to you, the word "hobbyists". I think of Zaslow as a friend, I have no reason to doubt he acted as you say, he is, at the end of the day, very Jewish and would be a stickler over ritual. Arieh isn't turning down anyone any more.
My reference to hobbyists refers to the alligator tears that are shed on this forum over issues that they are pretty sure they won't really have to do anything about.
I don't even attend the Gold Dust Day parade as it is always on Sabbath. But the picture of this guy walking down the street in a parade, with 20 kids behind him, all suited up, stopping and doing their moves behind "Master" Patterson, makes me cringe.