Heartless Slaughter
(05-22-2012, 11:39 AM)Clone Wrote: Can you imagine this group snowbound in a cabin? Twitch

Someone might accidentally get locked outside in the cold. Eyebrows Wink Big Grin Laughing
(05-22-2012, 11:43 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
(05-22-2012, 11:39 AM)Clone Wrote: Can you imagine this group snowbound in a cabin? Twitch

Someone might accidentally get locked outside in the cold. Eyebrows Wink Big Grin Laughing

Or worse.
God forbid we run out of food!
(05-22-2012, 11:55 AM)Clone Wrote:

Or worse.

Twitch
What TV doesn't realize is I have a personal dislike for horses and their riders, and once again he wasn't the subject of my post anyway. TV likes to assume everything is about him. What a drama queen. Laughing

p.s. Even I admit I'm not being fair to horses here, too. Smiling
(05-22-2012, 12:35 PM)PonderThis Wrote: What TV doesn't realize is I have a personal dislike for horses and their riders, and once again he wasn't the subject of my post anyway. TV likes to assume everything is about him. What a drama queen. Laughing

Just look at your post directly under Clones and honestly tell me I was that far off base thinking you were talking about mine. Especially with your habit of agreeing with and sucking up to Clone.

As far as any other comments you make that I assume are about me the only others are because ANYTIME the Table Rock rd area comes up and I brought it up (Where I live near) you feel the need to chime in and say how trashy it it is.
(05-22-2012, 12:00 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(05-22-2012, 11:55 AM)Clone Wrote:

Or worse.

Twitch

I would probably be the one with the know how,skill and experience to feed all of you.
(05-22-2012, 01:16 PM)tvguy Wrote: Especially with your habit of agreeing with and sucking up to Clone.

You must not have any friends. Sad
(05-22-2012, 01:20 PM)Clone Wrote:
(05-22-2012, 01:16 PM)tvguy Wrote: Especially with your habit of agreeing with and sucking up to Clone.

None that I patronize daily. And my friends are real friends and not internet cliques with people... err clones who think exactly like me.Laughing
(05-22-2012, 01:29 PM)tvguy Wrote: None that I patronize daily. And my friends are real friends and not internet cliques with people... err clones who think exactly like me.Laughing

Right. Rolling Eyes
(05-22-2012, 01:29 PM)tvguy Wrote:

None that I patronize daily. And my friends are real friends and not internet cliques with people... err clones who think exactly like me.Laughing

Hey now... I do have some friends that I have not met in person, but still consider a friend. I would help them out in any way I could. BUT... just here on RVF I have REAL FRIENDS that I know in PERSON and have hugged on 'em and I love, love, LOVE 'em! Yeppers, there's 6 people right here on RVF! Big Grin
(05-22-2012, 02:16 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(05-22-2012, 01:29 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Hey now... I do have some friends that I have not met in person, but still consider a friend. I would help them out in any way I could. BUT... just here on RVF I have REAL FRIENDS that I know in PERSON and have hugged on 'em and I love, love, LOVE 'em! Yeppers, there's 6 people right here on RVF! Big Grin

Yes I know all that but I prefer my friends from low placesLaughing
I have a confession to make. Sad

I sure do like getting TVguy's goat, even if its via a horse. Laughing
(05-22-2012, 01:16 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(05-22-2012, 12:35 PM)PonderThis Wrote: What TV doesn't realize is I have a personal dislike for horses and their riders, and once again he wasn't the subject of my post anyway. TV likes to assume everything is about him. What a drama queen. Laughing

Just look at your post directly under Clones and honestly tell me I was that far off base thinking you were talking about mine. Especially with your habit of agreeing with and sucking up to Clone.

As far as any other comments you make that I assume are about me the only others are because ANYTIME the Table Rock rd area comes up and I brought it up (Where I live near) you feel the need to chime in and say how trashy it it is.

You can assume anything you want. I'll try to bring up Table Rock Rd. a little bit more now that I know you live there. Have you ever noticed what a white trash trashy part of town that is to drive through? Laughing
(05-22-2012, 03:34 PM)cletus1 Wrote: I have a confession to make. Sad

I sure do like getting TVguy's goat, even if its via a horse. Laughing

OK then I'll redirect this comment and throw it your wayLaughingLaughing Too funny how these people can hate Hammy so much and then act EXACTLY like him.
And the sluts I've seen in the Gibbon Rd. Market (isn't that the corner - the one they burned down for the insurance money, then rebuilt nicer than ever)??? Laughing Laughing Laughing
(05-22-2012, 03:41 PM)PonderThis Wrote:
(05-22-2012, 01:16 PM)tvguy Wrote:

You can assume anything you want. I'll try to bring up Table Rock Rd. a little bit more now that I know you live there. Have you ever noticed what a white trash trashy part of town that is to drive through? Laughing

I don't live there,I just drive it a lot and I still find it odd that you have such a hard on for all the inhabitants that live off of an entire road.
Maybe because it's been white trashville for the last 42 years I've been back in the valley. Laughing Probably ever since it was Camp White. Laughing Laughing Laughing
(05-22-2012, 04:01 PM)PonderThis Wrote: And the sluts I've seen in the Gibbon Rd. Market (isn't that the corner - the one they burned down for the insurance money, then rebuilt nicer than ever)??? Laughing Laughing Laughing

IMO most of those Stop&Rob markets all attract the no so desirables. People who don't need or can't really afford what they stop to get. Alcohol, cigarettes, lottery tickets or giant containers of iced down HFCS.
But It doesn't mean the people are bad just because they may be a bit misguided.

I would put the vast majority in a higher class than any wormy arrogant mentally unstable fuck who has zero respect for American veterans or who actually looks down on people because they own, carry a gun or even if they sport fish.

LaughingLaughingLaughing See Scrapper, I'm smiling right nowBig Grin
P.S. Table Rock Rd. gets better after you pass the poor white trash bar at Touvelle, it's not all bad - just most of it. Laughing
(05-22-2012, 04:03 PM)PonderThis Wrote: Maybe because it's been white trashville for the last 42 years I've been back in the valley. Laughing Probably ever since it was Camp White. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Actually the truth is that parts are trashy. Just like parts of Medford, Phoenix, Talent, Grants Pass or many areas of the Valley. But like I said you just blab about that area for some reason.