OMG..Aspartame Is Truly Evil
[Image: 547223_446249825403251_362231420471759_1...4936_n.jpg]
Truly vile stuff.
Uhmm, not to say aspartame is a good thing, but do you just routinely believe whatever you read that claims it is a scientific study? Notice that the claim puts it alongside fluoridated water, which, is admittedly a hot topic, but it hardly seems objective. What do we know about this 1970 study? Maybe that's all the poor monkeys got for 218 days along with one banana or something. No wonder they had seizures and died.
ecoli feces...how do the scientists come up with this stuff instead of making GOOD stuff?

Ecoli shit...genetically modified ecoli that are fed fossil fuel.

Who knew???????
Just pointing out that beer is yeast poop.
(05-24-2012, 03:26 PM)Tiamat Wrote: Just pointing out that beer is yeast poop.

Yep...but is the yeast genetically modified to turn fossil fuels into poop?
I never eat or drink foods with artificial sweetners in them. They always come out later and say it causes this or that. I only use sugar and just control how much I ingest.
When They claimed fluoridated water is literally a poison they literately admitting they are full of shit.
I see No reason to read on from there.
(05-24-2012, 03:46 PM)Snowlover Wrote: I never eat or drink foods with artificial sweetners in them. They always come out later and say it causes this or that. I only use sugar and just control how much I ingest.

Yeah me too I use REAL sweeteners like corn syrup.. SLLLurrrpLaughing
(05-24-2012, 03:50 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(05-24-2012, 03:46 PM)Snowlover Wrote: I never eat or drink foods with artificial sweetners in them. They always come out later and say it causes this or that. I only use sugar and just control how much I ingest.

Yeah me too I use REAL sweeteners like corn syrup.. SLLLurrrpLaughing

Yeah, that too! LaughingLaughing

(05-24-2012, 03:49 PM)tvguy Wrote: When They claimed fluoridated water is literally a poison they literately admitting they are full of shit.
I see No reason to read on from there.

Well, Fluoride is toxic.

I have always felt that fluoridated water is going to far. Recently, however, I had a moment to reflect on this. I'm in my 50's after all, but the dentist who was working on my teeth, asked me where I grew up. When I told her, she nodded and said, "That makes sense. That area has fluoridated water. It's probably why your teeth are as good as they are." I questioned this, but she seemed sure that there is a difference. She said she can see the difference here where the water is not fluoridated, in the quality of tooth development. Just a point. I'm not sure what I think of that.

I'm also not questioning that aspartame is bad, just asking for better documentation on the part of the op, than a sensationalist rant.
When this went for approval, it got fast tracked by FDA (Reagan's gift to society, reduce testing time). The lab tech studying the stuff came out and said "wait, this stuff is eat holes in the brains of the test rabbits". The FDA guy's who approved it went on to work for the industry at $300,000 a year. The main spoke's man was Michal J Fox, love that diet Pepsi. We know what happen to him.

Me neither. In fact, I rarely eat sweets, but today I had buckwheat pancakes with real Maple Syrup, a very rare event.

(05-24-2012, 05:10 PM)chuck white Wrote: When this went for approval, it got fast tracked by FDA (Reagan's gift to society, reduce testing time). The lab tech studying the stuff came out and said "wait, this stuff is eat holes in the brains of the test rabbits". The FDA guy's who approved it went on to work for the industry at $300,000 a year. The main spoke's man was Michal J Fox, love that diet Pepsi. We know what happen to him.

Thank you, Chuck! Just what I was looking for! Conclusive proof!
A friend puts diet Pepsi in little dishes outside around his property and the yellow jackets love it. They die right in the dish.
I wonder if leftists are behind this product, or run of the mill conservatives instead.
(05-24-2012, 04:04 PM)Tiamat Wrote: I'm also not questioning that aspartame is bad, just asking for better documentation on the part of the op, than a sensationalist rant.

I assume the readers of this forum know a "sensationalist rant" when they see it. Obviously, the graphic is designed to grab attention, to hopefully encourage further research on the consumer's part.

Man does not learn by dry, technical treatises alone.
(05-24-2012, 06:00 PM)Clone Wrote:
(05-24-2012, 04:04 PM)Tiamat Wrote: I'm also not questioning that aspartame is bad, just asking for better documentation on the part of the op, than a sensationalist rant.

I assume the readers of this forum know a "sensationalist rant" when they see it. Obviously, the graphic is designed to grab attention, to hopefully encourage further research on the consumer's part.

Man does not learn by dry, technical treatises alone.

OK. I barely glanced at the picture/graphic though. So, that didn't work too well. It was the text and citations I asked about. But, why would you post a sensationalist rant, if you knew it was that, and not something more objective? My first reaction is to question it precisely because of it's presentation. Just wondering. A more objective source might have had the effect of being informative. Why not something more citable?
I always cook with honey.
(05-24-2012, 05:49 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: A friend puts diet Pepsi in little dishes outside around his property and the yellow jackets love it. They die right in the dish.

They die in the pepsi too.