cows love beer
who knew?
[Image: cow_beer_-boxford-cbs_boston_244x183.jpg]
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-5...e1.channel
(CBS) BOXFORD, Mass. - Boxford, Massachusetts is a quiet suburban town of about 8,000 people north of Boston - not exactly a one-horse town - maybe more of a "six cow town."
That's how many cattle crashed a backyard party Sunday night and started drinking the beer, police said, according to CBS Boston.

Cowabunga!

Police Chief Michael Murphy passed along pictures from the incident that began when officers were called to Main Street for an animal complaint. According to a report, officers said about a dozen young adults - as in people - had been drinking beer at a picnic table when the cows showed up.

"I could hear them [the partygoers] screaming in the backyard and I hoped they weren't getting trampled," Lt. James Riter told WickedLocal Boxford.

The cows then all decided to enjoy a couple of cold ones - beer that the frightened, but unharmed partygoers left behind.

"I saw one cow drinking the beer on its way down as it spilled off the table," Lt. Riter reportedly said. "Some of the cows were also picking through the empties in the recycling bin... They just went in and helped themselves."
cont......
Cows will be cows.
(05-27-2012, 08:02 AM)bbqboy Wrote: who knew?
(CBS) BOXFORD, Mass. - Boxford, Massachusetts is a quiet suburban town of about 8,000 people north of Boston - not exactly a one-horse town - maybe more of a "six cow town."
That's how many cattle crashed a backyard party Sunday night and started drinking the beer, police said, according to CBS Boston.

Cowabunga!

Police Chief Michael Murphy passed along pictures from the incident that began when officers were called to Main Street for an animal complaint. According to a report, officers said about a dozen young adults - as in people - had been drinking beer at a picnic table when the cows showed up.

"I could hear them [the partygoers] screaming in the backyard and I hoped they weren't getting trampled," Lt. James Riter told WickedLocal Boxford.

The cows then all decided to enjoy a couple of cold ones - beer that the frightened, but unharmed partygoers left behind.

"I saw one cow drinking the beer on its way down as it spilled off the table," Lt. Riter reportedly said. "Some of the cows were also picking through the empties in the recycling bin... They just went in and helped themselves."
cont......

So which one is your date barbie?
(05-27-2012, 08:31 AM)orygunluvr Wrote:

Cowabunga!

cont......

Why do you have to be a hate filled asshole everyday? Is it your retribution for what God did to you?
Ifeel sorry for you, but even more sorry for your wife and kid that they have to interact with such an open wound full of pus.
(05-27-2012, 08:33 AM)bbqboy Wrote:
(05-27-2012, 08:31 AM)orygunluvr Wrote:

Cowabunga!

cont......

Why to you have to be a hate filled asshole everyday? Is it your retribution for what God did to you?

Ah, so you are dating more than one.
Good gawd, OL... get a friggin' life. Rolling Eyes
Those are "Oreo" cows. They love beer, I see them at Howiees from time to time.
Isn't beer an essential part of the diet for those esteemed Kobe beef, too?
(05-27-2012, 09:06 AM)PonderThis Wrote: Isn't beer an essential part of the diet for those esteemed Kobe beef, too?

I think so. Beer is basically grain juice so why wouldn't cows like it?
Cows dig Oakie Pop. I'm wandering around the yard with my guitar, and there they come. They hang their heads over the fence. The humming birds come and hover. The neighbor lady used to turn up Rush. The stairs are probably what drove them away. And now, that house has sat empty for over five years. A beautiful home on the river. There ought to be a housing authority.