Show Some Support JoCo Residents
Saturday June 9 at Grants Pass High School, you all are more than welcome to come and support your county, as well as the other groups that will be in attendance. Check your community calendars.
Might be of more interest to know exactly what you're expecting Josephine County residents to be supporting, especially given you live in Jackson County and have a forum history of dividing everything into left/right politics too. For all anyone knows you're inviting people to support the American Nazi Party or Society for White Honkies or who knows what. Smiling
Alright, alright. It actually isn't posted in their community events, quite disappointing. I am going to relay to our events coordinator, she lives in Grants Pass.

Summer Regional Finals for Special Olympics Oregon, to include Jackson, Josephine, Klamath, Lane, Douglas, Coos, and Curry counties. We might see Harney there again as well.

NOW, come out and show some support. I can guarantee none will be disappointed. Last year I was the runner assistant to our 225 lb 6'tall blind athlete. LOTS of fun.
(05-27-2012, 01:01 PM)chuck white Wrote: Show some support,,,, OK if that turns you on

[Image: CU_supporter.jpg]

After the explanation that this is for the Special Olympics, you still chose to post this. Hey Moderators, FUCK CHUCK.
Yeah Larry, I never really expected chuck to be like barbie and ponder. Guess he proved me wrong. Funny how they run like roaches from light when they found out what it is for.
(05-27-2012, 09:19 PM)Larry Wrote:
(05-27-2012, 01:01 PM)chuck white Wrote: Show some support,,,, OK if that turns you on

After the explanation that this is for the Special Olympics, you still chose to post this. Hey Moderators, FUCK CHUCK.

Chuck posts what he thinks is funny in all kinds of threads. I think you are reading way more in to his joke than he intended.
(05-27-2012, 09:45 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(05-27-2012, 09:19 PM)Larry Wrote:

Chuck posts what he thinks is funny in all kinds of threads. I think you are reading way more in to his joke than he intended.

Chuck is not above courtesy.
OK Larry, keeping in line with SO
I have a more suitable image.
[Image: d38ea8edb57491d6c5985138a93909fd.image.500x375.jpg]
(05-27-2012, 09:19 PM)Larry Wrote: After the explanation that this is for the Special Olympics, you still chose to post this. Hey Moderators, FUCK CHUCK.

(05-27-2012, 09:45 PM)tvguy Wrote: Chuck posts what he thinks is funny in all kinds of threads. I think you are reading way more in to his joke than he intended.

TVg is correct.

(05-27-2012, 10:57 PM)Larry Wrote: Chuck is not above courtesy.

I don't believe Chuck has EVER taken courtesy into account.
It's humor. Nothing more.
(05-27-2012, 09:19 PM)Larry Wrote: After the explanation that this is for the Special Olympics, you still chose to post this. Hey Moderators, FUCK CHUCK.

(05-27-2012, 10:57 PM)Larry Wrote: Chuck is not above courtesy.

Larry, on the other hand, is all about courtesy.
(05-28-2012, 08:13 AM)chuck white Wrote: Maybe if there was a gun, Larry would feel different
[Image: gomorrah500.jpg]

Makes you wonder... WTF?
Nah, just shows how you guys really feel about the minority group you can't marginalize for political profit.
It might help if you could provide some previous minority groups anyone here on the forum has attempted marginalizing for political profit. Otherwise, i submit you're just blowing smoke up our asses.
(05-28-2012, 08:41 AM)PonderThis Wrote: It might help if you could provide some previous minority groups anyone here on the forum has attempted marginalizing for political profit. Otherwise, i submit you're just blowing smoke up our asses.

[Image: bum.jpg]