Signatures
I see some of you have them but I see nowhere to add one. I do see the place to add an avatar. Smiling
It's one of the many options under the "User CP" button, towards the upper left of your screen. And, welcome.
Thank you PHB but as you can see I found the CP to add my avatar. My CP doesn't have sigs as an option. Maybe after the holiday a mod can offer advice. I'll bet your're cute too though. Big Grin

[Image: pointy-hairedboss_dilbert.jpg]
Oh I am. When you're in User CP, under the "My Profile" section, go to "Change Signature", and put in whatever you like.
bottom of your profile

[Image: profile.JPG]

And Hey, what happened to my sig?
(05-28-2012, 08:20 AM)chuck white Wrote: bottom of your profile

[Image: profile.JPG]

And Hey, what happened to my sig?

I don't know how to make that photo thing but mine looks like this. Mine doesn't have anything after avatar.

Edit Profile
Change Password
Change Email
Change Avatar
Edit Options

Thank anyway boys, I'm off to find brunch somewhere.
Hi Jan,

You have to have a minimum number of posts to add a signature (it keeps the spammers at bay). It used to be set to 10, but that seems a little high, so I bumped it down to 3. Smiling

Thanks!
(05-29-2012, 09:24 PM)kgasso Wrote: Hi Jan,

You have to have a minimum number of posts to add a signature (it keeps the spammers at bay). It used to be set to 10, but that seems a little high, so I bumped it down to 3. Smiling

Thanks!

HUGS!
(05-30-2012, 09:42 PM)jan Wrote:
(05-29-2012, 09:24 PM)kgasso Wrote: Hi Jan,

Thanks!

HUGS!

Hugs? wow, can I get in on this?
I've done 3 posts and the signature option still doesn't appear. Thanks
nice signature, shadow
(07-03-2012, 08:47 PM)Lamont Cranston Wrote: I've done 3 posts and the signature option still doesn't appear. Thanks

Magic? Laughing
(07-03-2012, 09:13 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(07-03-2012, 08:47 PM)Lamont Cranston Wrote: I've done 3 posts and the signature option still doesn't appear. Thanks

Magic? Laughing

You have to repeat 'There no place like RVF'