She's Alive..Finite..Hurting..Worth Dying For
This is sooo beautiful!
I suggest fullscreen and volume up. Smiling

This is a non-commercial attempt from http://www.sanctuaryasia.com/ to highlight the fact that world leaders, irresponsible corporates and mindless 'consumers' are combining to destroy life on earth. It is dedicated to all who died fighting for the planet and those whose lives are on the line today. The cut was put together by Vivek Chauhan, a young film maker, together with naturalists working with the Sanctuary Asia network
Scoff... If one of the Baldwins aint in there, even the fat one, than it's a crap movieLaughingLaughing
If even one person watched it and loved it I'm a happy camper. Wink
Some of the video reminds me of the series Earth or Blue Planet.
I watched it, but what I see is a complete distortion, steeped in radical environmentalism, leading joyfully toward oneness with some earth god.
How does someone with half a brain come up with this:

(05-29-2012, 09:34 PM)hillclimber Wrote: I watched it, but what I see is a complete distortion, steeped in radical environmentalism, leading joyfully toward oneness with some earth god.

from this:

Quote:This is a non-commercial attempt from http://www.sanctuaryasia.com/ to highlight the fact that world leaders, irresponsible corporates and mindless 'consumers' are combining to destroy life on earth. It is dedicated to all who died fighting for the planet and those whose lives are on the line today. The cut was put together by Vivek Chauhan, a young film maker, together with naturalists working with the Sanctuary Asia network

Blink :wacko:
"The Earth does not belong to us, we belong to the Earth" ~Chief Seattle
(05-30-2012, 10:40 AM)Clone Wrote: "The Earth does not belong to us, we belong to the Earth" ~Chief Seattle

Simple nonsense.. But it sure feels good.
(05-30-2012, 10:43 AM)hillclimber Wrote:
(05-30-2012, 10:40 AM)Clone Wrote: "The Earth does not belong to us, we belong to the Earth" ~Chief Seattle

Simple nonsense.. But it sure feels good.

Thank you for your respect for my beliefs.
[Image: 163512_450669074961326_367401531_n.jpg]