Mitt's Amercia :)
Mittwatch:
http://mashable.com/2012/05/30/amercia/#...ateHudkins
[Image: @StuckInActive.jpg]
Mitt Romney launched an official iPhone app Tuesday night — only to find that it came with one glaring, humiliating oversight for his campaign.

Here’s how the free app works: You take a photo, then are able to lay one of 14 “I’m With Mitt” banners over the image. The banners shout slogans such as “I’m a Mom for Mitt.” Then you can post the photo directly to Facebook or Twitter, or email it to a friend. The friend then receives a message reading: “I’m with Mitt Romney in 2012. And here’s a photo showing my support. Check it out!”

The problem? One of the 14 options reads, in fact, “A Better Amercia.” Yes, Amercia. A-M-E-R-C-I-A.

Just a couple hours after the app was officially announced, the Twittersphere and online peanut gallery were already having a field day with the editorial oversight. Obama supporters, media and general snarkmeisters reveled in taking photos with the glitchy app and inserting “Amercia” into some of Romney’s most memorable campaign quotes.

Tuesday was a big night for Romney, and the app’s release was intended in part to help celebrate his likely capture of the Republican presidential nomination after the Texas primary. Zac Moffatt, Romney’s digital director, told Mashable Thursday afternoon that the app was meant to be a simple way for Romney backers to show their pride as the candidate took a big symbolic step toward the White House.

“We thought this would be a fun, easy way to showcase support,” Moffatt said. Instead, the app became a platform for ridicule.
What kind of Amercian is he?!?!
Ah, Jeebus... how unAmercian can a Presidential candidate be?!?!

What say ye, Obama haters?!?!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Rolling Eyes
(05-30-2012, 09:17 AM)Scrapper Wrote: What kind of Amercian is he?!?!
Ah, Jeebus... how unAmercian can a Presidential candidate be?!?!

What say ye, Obama haters?!?!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Rolling Eyes

Joe Biden, 'nuff said.
Actually I felt this deserved it's own topic, but I will post it here as well. From the "smartest guy" to ever hit the White House. While Mitts team has a spell mishap, Obama manages to insult ANOTHER ally country.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/obama-offen...p-slip-up/

Quote:White House apologizes for Obama’s ‘Polish death camp’ gaffe
Polish FM slams president’s ‘outrageous, incompetent’ Holocaust slip up at ceremony to honor anti-Nazi war hero
[Image: 006.jpg]
That is all!

I messing with my camera this morning in preparation for my field trip to Portland. See you later.Smiling
I wonder if my corridos will translate smoothly to Amercian?