Come on Out This Weekend, I'd Love to See You!
[Image: 555372_375879895804194_100001465607991_8...9840_n.jpg]
I go to this every year. See you there. I'll be unarmed. Wink
(05-31-2012, 07:08 PM)Larry Wrote: I go to this every year. See you there. I'll be unarmed. Wink

Look for me on Saturday...I'm the fat redhead with the tall black guy with gray hair; you can't miss us. Laughing
I can't go cuz my arms are deadly weapons. Otherwise I would go just to glorify war and killingRazz

[Image: barney-fife-andy-taylor.jpg]
Clone will be unarmed too.
[Image: B6CYF00Z.jpg]
(05-31-2012, 07:13 PM)chuck white Wrote: Clone will be unarmed too.
[Image: B6CYF00Z.jpg]

To make it realistic, you need to fine one with a missing left breast, too. Cool Laughing
(05-31-2012, 07:12 PM)tvguy Wrote: I can't go cuz my arms are deadly weapons. Otherwise I would go just to glorify war and killingRazz

[Image: barney-fife-andy-taylor.jpg]

Technically, just going to the VA is an admission to supporting war and killing, right? Laughing
Nothing wrong with killing, plenty wrong with being killed.
(05-31-2012, 07:10 PM)Clone Wrote:
(05-31-2012, 07:08 PM)Larry Wrote: I go to this every year. See you there. I'll be unarmed. Wink

Look for me on Saturday...I'm the fat redhead with the tall black guy with gray hair; you can't miss us. Laughing

My youngest warmonger is flying in late Friday night, I don't know if we will make it on Saturday... It's been 2 years since he has been home. You know, all that killing and stuff. (He is a SGT. in the moter pool..... Diesel Mechanic)
(05-31-2012, 07:12 PM)tvguy Wrote: I can't go cuz my arms are deadly weapons. Otherwise I would go just to glorify war and killingRazz

Yeah, that and the fact that you are scart that you would see me and I would have to kick your cop loving ass, because I am A BAMF.
I've just been informed, from someone who knows, that Fry Bread and Indian Tacos WILL be available. Big Grin Thumbs Up
Here we go, pow wow discussion over..
Fukitol.
(05-31-2012, 10:16 PM)Clone Wrote: Here we go, pow wow discussion over..
Fukitol.

That word, Fukitol....reminds me of:

[Image: perth054.JPG]
Fukitol.

[Image: nistshirt.png]
Back to discusssion. I won't be there. I'm purging...big yard sale
(05-31-2012, 10:24 PM)Tiamat Wrote:
Fukitol.

That word, Fukitol....reminds me of:

[Image: perth054.JPG]

I think that's where it started. There was a make believe commercial regarding putting up with a**es, bosses, and the like. It told us to take two tablespoons of Fukitol and call them in the morning, or something like that.
Fukitol...there's a photo at the end of the clip. Laughing
"When Life Just Blows - Fukitol"
Robin Williams:

NSFW Content: show
I made it nsfw due to the word fukitol being said several times
A church will let anyone in it's doors. The military drags it's members in. Still, it's nice to have a record of service to God and Country. Even if it just looks that way on the books.
I'm so looking forward to tomorrow!
It's not even going to be hot...(climate-wise)
You should come and hear the drums, the heartbeat of our Mother.