Man accidentally shoots self at gun show
Wonder what the story is on this?!?! Rolling Eyes

Quote:A resident of Stevenson, Washington is being treated for a gunshot wound he received at a gun show this morning.

The Skamania County Sheriff's Office says the shooting was accidental. It happened just before 11 a.m. at the American Legion Hall in Carson.

The 54-year-old man shot himself with a .45 caliber handgun in the upper thigh. He was transported to PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center for treatment.

http://www.kptv.com/story/18684074/man-a...0Q.twitter
I cut my leg with a chain saw once. I was careless.
I don't believe it . It is from fox news therefore it must be a lie.
(06-02-2012, 01:11 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Wonder what the story is on this?!?! Rolling Eyes

Quote:A resident of Stevenson, Washington is being treated for a gunshot wound he received at a gun show this morning.

The Skamania County Sheriff's Office says the shooting was accidental. It happened just before 11 a.m. at the American Legion Hall in Carson.

The 54-year-old man shot himself with a .45 caliber handgun in the upper thigh. He was transported to PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center for treatment.

http://www.kptv.com/story/18684074/man-a...0Q.twitter

Damn shame.
I was a "working guy" most of my earning life and they often reminded us at safety meetings that many, many serious accidents happen in what we see as "safe" situations. When we know we are "in the bite of the line" we tend to be careful.

Of course some will start ranting about "the gun issue". I don't have one. I'm just the kind of guy who would shoot himself in the thigh.

PS: Of course, like all sane men, I think women should not be allowed to even be near a gun. Razz
A guy knew, died cleaning the gun that hadn't been three feet from him in forty years.
(06-03-2012, 05:27 AM)illcommandante Wrote: A guy knew, died cleaning the gun that hadn't been three feet from him in forty years.

Yeah, but you didn't mention that the fatal shot came from a sniper round 150 yds. away shot by a Ford..
I killed an elk with a Toyota once.
(06-03-2012, 08:04 AM)hillclimber Wrote:
(06-03-2012, 05:27 AM)illcommandante Wrote: A guy knew, died cleaning the gun that hadn't been three feet from him in forty years.

Yeah, but you didn't mention that the fatal shot came from a sniper round 150 yds. away shot by a Ford..

Wrong kind of gun.
He died from a stroke.
I killed a kitten with a mini van once. Crying
A bazillion years ago, but seems like yesterday. Sad
They should have a waiting period to buy a mini van.
(06-03-2012, 08:37 AM)chuck white Wrote: They should have a waiting period to buy a mini van.

Mini vans should be outlawed!
People don't kill kittens, mini vans kill kittens.
Hey... Hold on... This is NOT a joking matter! Evil
Revenge? Confused

[Image: 74802043781127904_TcNhfQX7_c.jpg]