Rothschild Zionism - NWO
(06-04-2012, 08:30 PM)DUNNO Wrote: So now that you know the name, remember what a Rothschild conspiracy looks like when it surfaces under the name of David Rothschild, has a cool beard, and is promoting sustainable development.

That is the guy ponder needs to worry about.
(06-04-2012, 09:04 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: I learned who the Rothschilds were 30 years ago.

Then please accept my apology...for some reason I thought you were one of the staunch Israel supporters here.
(06-04-2012, 07:53 PM)Clone Wrote:
(06-04-2012, 07:51 PM)illcommandante Wrote: Zionism seems more legitimate than Judaism. Were I to keep my money in a bank, I certainly would want it in the hands of The Rothschilds.

Well, yeah, after all, they are in charge of the Fed, the World Bank and the IMF. They've got you coming and going. Laughing

No, they were the ones who set it all up in Europe, many many moons ago. It was Woodrow Wilson that gave them access to our currency. Another leftist.
(06-04-2012, 09:06 PM)Clone Wrote:
(06-04-2012, 09:04 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: I learned who the Rothschilds were 30 years ago.

Then please accept my apology...for some reason I thought you were one of the staunch Israel supporters here.

I actually went to school in California when they still spoke english and taught actual history, math, and grammar.

Can you please explain what knowing who the Rothschilds are has to do with supporting Israel? Speaking of supporting Israel, the Mossad are some bad ass mofos.
(06-04-2012, 09:04 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:
(06-04-2012, 07:19 PM)Clone Wrote:
(06-04-2012, 07:15 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: Who doesn't know who the Rothschilds are? This is old news.

Apparently a lot of you.
If one cannot separate Zionism from Judaism one doesn't understand who the Rothschilds are.

I learned who the Rothschilds were 30 years ago. You act like this is some new found leonard knowledge. Where the fuck have you people been?

Your vast knowledge is so renowned throughout your own head that I am sure Clone posted this to let the vast number of ignoramus's that are far less bless than you that no matter who you elect, Romney or Obama, their marching orders will come straight from Tel Aviv and the Rothschild family.
(06-04-2012, 09:53 PM)Leonard Wrote:
(06-04-2012, 07:15 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: Who doesn't know who the Rothschilds are? This is old news.

Apparently a lot of you.
If one cannot separate Zionism from Judaism one doesn't understand who the Rothschilds are.

I learned who the Rothschilds were 30 years ago. You act like this is some new found leonard knowledge. Where the fuck have you people been?

Your vast knowledge is so renowned throughout your own head that I am sure Clone posted this to let the vast number of ignoramus's that are far less bless than you that no matter who you elect, Romney or Obama, their marching orders will come straight from Tel Aviv and the Rothschild family.

Hey genius, they are of German Jewish decent, they don't live anywhere near Tel Aviv.Laughing

JESUS leonard, can you get anymore ignorant, or clone for that matter? Go back to posting essays written by some guy in his moms basement with a tin foil hat.
(06-04-2012, 09:11 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:

Can you please explain what knowing who the Rothschilds are has to do with supporting Israel? Speaking of supporting Israel, the Mossad are some bad ass mofos.

You obviously are so smart you didn't even lower yourself to watch the video...then ask me to explain it. Right.
(06-04-2012, 10:31 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:

Apparently a lot of you.

Hey genius, they are of German Jewish decent, they don't live anywhere near Tel Aviv.Laughing

JESUS leonard, can you get anymore ignorant, or clone for that matter? Go back to posting essays written by some guy in his moms basement with a tin foil hat.

I think it has been established that the family Rothschild and their Zionist movement have great power in the world of politics and finance and since Israel's financial centre is Tel Aviv hence the reference.
(06-04-2012, 09:11 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:

All you will get is "two legs bad, four legs good".
So you went to school in California when the University was still was allowed to have the Western Civilization class and before the reading list was pulled apart by doglike entities that wanted to all but destroy, within academia, the record of the trail by which we got here?
(06-04-2012, 10:31 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:

Apparently a lot of you.

But it will be amusing to watch some johnny-come-latelys trying to pick and chose among the NWO drones, which ones are "progressive" and which ones are "old friends" and who is just "pure evil" and how that money if funneled to whom ...what will they do when they find out who is in bed with old earth luvin' Al Gore? ....tut tut, it looks like rain.
Interesting video, Clone. I confess I've sometimes thought all Jews were behind Zionism myself, so it's good to be reminded of the difference.

If Obama is a tool of the Rothschild's, does that mean we should be voting for someone else, or does it make any difference?
(06-04-2012, 09:04 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: I learned who the Rothschilds were 30 years ago. You act like this is some new found leonard knowledge. Where the fuck have you people been?

Learning how polite people converse. Funny, for all your California education, I didn't see you there.

(06-04-2012, 10:31 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: Go back to posting essays written by some guy in his moms basement with a tin foil hat.

No, fake forum Jesus is still on the ban list.
(06-04-2012, 08:43 PM)Clone Wrote: Oh, David de Rothschild has been declared Jesus...didn't you know? Cool

Appreciate you posting this, because this is the new face of totalitarianism and it rides a horse called "sustainable development".
Really, who could hate a soft spoken Judas goat like David?

That video is pure art..David is a perfect mix of the most fanatical, infantile objectives of the far left and the far right, a Jesus man teaching eugenics to save the planet.
I wonder if they have figured out that they have been had, by the very thing they despise no less. Or will they now convert?Laughing
(06-05-2012, 11:33 AM)orygunluvr Wrote: I wonder if they have figured out that they have been had, by the very thing they despise no less. Or will they now convert?Laughing

You mean the Jewish people, correct?
The American Jews, particularly, seem to be converting to an anti-Zionist point of view.
(06-05-2012, 07:43 AM)PonderThis Wrote: Interesting video, Clone. I confess I've sometimes thought all Jews were behind Zionism myself, so it's good to be reminded of the difference.

If Obama is a tool of the Rothschild's, does that mean we should be voting for someone else, or does it make any difference?

Blaming Jews for Israeli actions is where the Zionist have used the ''anti-Semitism'' issue to untold advantage, even managing to get legislation passed in the US and abroad making ''anti-Semitism'' a crime.

Since Israel claims it is a Jewish State; it is not difficult for many to be unable to make the distinction between Zionism and the Jewish religion when it comes to Israel.

And by claiming to be a Jewish state, Israel relinquishes the ability to claim to be a democracy. How can an Arab-Israeli citizen pledge allegiance to the Jewish State?

That would be like the US government asking non-theist to pledge allegiance to a
''Christian'' USA in order to maintain citizenship.
(06-05-2012, 11:43 AM)Clone Wrote:
(06-05-2012, 11:33 AM)orygunluvr Wrote: I wonder if they have figured out that they have been had, by the very thing they despise no less. Or will they now convert?Laughing

The American Jews, particularly, seem to be converting to an anti-Zionist point of view.

Above your pay grade I guess.
Well, they'll have all the success Carnaby Street allows them.
(06-05-2012, 11:43 AM)Clone Wrote:

A G E N D A T W E N T Y O N E