That'll teach 'em
Mob attacks women at Egypt anti-sex assault rally

CAIRO (AP) — A mob of hundreds of men assaulted women holding a march demanding an end to sexual harassment Friday, with the attackers overwhelming the male guardians and groping and molesting several of the female marchers in Cairo's Tahrir Square.

From the ferocity of the assault, some of the victims said it appeared to have been an organized attempt to drive women out of demonstrations and trample on the pro-democracy protest movement.

http://news.yahoo.com/mob-attacks-women-...11011.html

These women could have easily avoided this if they would have stayed in their kitchens
You enjoy being a sexist pig, don't you?

[Image: 8288-pigs%20copy.jpg]
I feel sorry for any woman in his life.
I hope he has no daughters. Dry
I think the reason he's so secretive about his donut hole is that if one of us was able to show his wife the hateful sexist bullshit he posts on here she'd probably beat him within an inch of his life.
Or maybe she enjoys being chained up in the basement.
(06-09-2012, 07:11 AM)PonderThis Wrote: You enjoy being a sexist pig, don't you?

But, but, but that pig has teats.

Besides, I don't know that Simon's post was anti woman. Perhaps it was just anti Muslim extremist as usual. I can understand that, considering how they oppress women.

I think the staying in the kitchen remark is Simon's idea of humor.
(06-09-2012, 07:33 AM)cletus1 Wrote: I think the staying in the kitchen remark is Simon's idea of humor.

He ought to stick to making donuts. Dry
(06-09-2012, 07:33 AM)cletus1 Wrote:
(06-09-2012, 07:11 AM)PonderThis Wrote: You enjoy being a sexist pig, don't you?

But, but, but that pig has teats.

Is there anything more useless than tits on a boar hog??? Smiling

I don't know, maybe it's karmic for Simon to come back as a woman. Laughing
My freedom of speech is almost as important to me, as theirs.