A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words
[Image: 579252_457485007613066_2109148731_n.jpg]
If they could figure out how to patent it like celebrex, it'd be at every drug store.
[Image: 428461_457512234277010_1640278022_n.jpg]
Just to be fair Clone there are more side affects from pot that you mention.
How about the side affect of never getting a decent job because you only take the ones that don't drug test?
How about the side affect of spending thousands of dollars on a feel good drug that you abuse.
How about the side affect of never getting anything done because you are a lazy weed head with ZERO ambition.
How about the side affect of killing yourself or someone else because you are driving a vehicle while impaired.

Don't get me wrong. I realize those are not health side affects and I even think MJ is MUCH less harmful than alcohol and should be legal.

It just bothers me when it's portrayed as harmless.
BTW has anyone tried celebrex? I have a friend who needs something like that. And BTW he smokes weedBig Grin
effect
[Image: 566.jpg]
(06-09-2012, 05:27 PM)PonderThis Wrote: [Image: 566.jpg]

Good one! A picture IS worth a thousand words!
Even, with out the heroin, Marinol is still of some limited benefit. And, legal as jelly beans, with a proper prescription. But, do read the cautionary note on the label, regarding driving. If you think lawyer dope is expensive, try doctor dope. It was about fifty grand, for twelve months, when I almost broke Blue Cross. It's a little less, now.