helicopter cat
(06-15-2012, 07:04 PM)Clone Wrote: I'm not sure why, but this somehowreminds me of the same kind of mindset, the same bored, sick sense of humor I used to see in some wealthy, snobby rich kids from Walnut Creek.

After the Jim Jones tragedy in Guyana, these kids had several 'koolaid parties' where they would all drink purple KoolAid and die in pretend agony. The person who died with the most believable agony was the winner.

I shouldn't say kids, I guess..they were in their early twenties.

I enjoy a good laugh as much as the next guy, but this dude is obviously lacking in the empathy/sensitivity department. His loss. I almost wish he was the guy who tried to extricate the decaying mouse from a cat's mouth and contracted Bubonic Plague.

It's stuffed animal, It's dead! and as far as I know this artist didn't hurt the animal. So why are you so down on the guy? Maybe you are lacking empathy/sensitivity department?Laughing
(06-15-2012, 07:04 PM)Clone Wrote: I enjoy a good laugh as much as the next guy, but this dude is obviously lacking in the empathy/sensitivity department. His loss. I almost wish he was the guy who tried to extricate the decaying mouse from a cat's mouth and contracted Bubonic Plague.

You probably wouldn't like this book, either: Smiling
[Image: 101UsesforDeadCat.jpg]
To each his own.
I won't lose sleep over it, I was just offering a reaction to the story Smiling