This Is My Penis, This Is My Gun...
Since vaginas have been getting so much bad press around here, I thought it only fair to start a penises in the news thread.
And of course, with men, what goes better with your penis than your gun?
Right ladies?
http://www.freep.com/article/20120615/NE..._multiline

A Southfield man is recovering after accidentally shooting himself in the penis as he adjusted his gun, according to police.

The 45-year-old heating and air-conditioning company employee was on a job in Birmingham on Tuesday when the incident took place, Birmingham Police Deputy Chief Mark Clemence said today. He was getting ready to work and was moving the .40-caliber Glock pistol in his pants when it discharged at 11:15 a.m.

"Through and through, if you can believe it," Clemence said. "The situation could have been a lot worse. You think about it -- your femoral artery runs down there. He could have shot it off. It could have been a lot worse. It’s a big bullet; you’re not talking a small bullet."

A coworker on the job on the 300 block of Wimbleton saw the accident and drove the man to Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak. Clemence said today he did not know if the man has been released.

Although he had a permit to carry the gun, he may face charges of reckless discharge of a firearm, Clemence said. The city's prosecutor is expected to review the case, he added.

TwitchUnsureLaughingCool
Yeah but just think, he might have stopped a crime from happening with it just as easily.
his penis or the gun?
Laughing Laughing Laughing
(06-18-2012, 09:50 AM)bbqboy Wrote: his penis or the gun?

Yes! Big Grin
(06-18-2012, 10:02 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
(06-18-2012, 09:50 AM)bbqboy Wrote: his penis or the gun?

Yes! Big Grin

Did you hear about the cop who went for his gun and grabbed his dick by mistake? While he dallied, the crook got a way.
I'm not just The President of The Dick Club For Men, I'm also a member.
Beeb.... What a topic.... Laughing

When I think of something clever, I'll come back and post it. I was going to make a crack about getting it off the hard way but decided that was too crude. Sleepy
This Is My Penis, This Is My Gun...

Just for the record the correct phrase is... "this is my RIFLE this is my gun" and not penus.

The phrase was made up by drill instructors in response to recruits who call their rifle a "gun"
That's a big no no in the military.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT59UvExfG929kGbWLtX_H...iQpswsX3ng]
odd, I was watching Full Metal Jacket last night...

"This is my rifle! This is my gun! This is for fighting! This is for fun!"
(12-12-2012, 09:21 AM)tvguy Wrote: This Is My Penis, This Is My Gun...

Just for the record the correct phrase is... "this is my RIFLE this is my gun" and not penus.

The phrase was made up by drill instructors in response to recruits who call their rifle a "gun"

There was no rifle in the story. My title would have made no sense.
And whats a penus?
(12-12-2012, 01:08 PM)bbqboy Wrote:
(12-12-2012, 09:21 AM)tvguy Wrote: This Is My Penis, This Is My Gun...

There was no rifle in the story. My title would have made no sense.
And whats a penus?

Yes it think it would have made sense to anyone who knew the actual saying. Whatever dude, I said "just for the record"
I was in the Army. I know the phrase. Maybe you should take a creative writing course with all your free time, being retired and all.
(12-12-2012, 04:13 PM)bbqboy Wrote: I was in the Army. I know the phrase. Maybe you should take a creative writing course with all your free time, being retired and all.

Jesus BBQ No one attacked you, don't get all jacked out of shape because I thought you are anyone else didn't know the correct phrase or where it came form.

As far as what's a "penus"... Apparently You are.
....and I didn't attack you. I thought it might help your understanding of the way folks think and write.
So now that there are women in the military, what happens when they call it a gun?
Beeb and teev, stop dicking around with each other.
Nyuk nyuk.
Chuck, they can really take a pounding.