Dan Savage Says GOProud Grabbed Their Ankles for Romney
On Wednesday, Savage lambasted a prominent conservative gay group for their "enthusiastic" endorsement of Mitt Romney; a candidate who doesn't support same-sex marriage and just last weekend told the Faith and Freedom Coalition that children are better off with heterosexual parents.

"The GOP's house faggots grab their ankles, right on cue," Savage tweeted.

Quote:GOProud, the gay Republican Tea Party group, today “enthusiastically” endorsed de-facto Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney, claiming the 65-year old is “light years better” than Barack Obama.

Mysteriously, GOProud and its two co-founders, Jimmy LaSalvia and Chris Barron, neglected to mention that Romney is against same-sex marriage, the repeal of Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell, the repeal of DOMA, does not support an inclusive ENDA, and this week appeared with some of the most virulently anti-gay religious icons of the Republican Party and proclaimed straight parents are better than gay parents.

“Not only does President Obama not understand how the free markets work – he is openly hostile to free market capitalism,” LaSalvia’s statement continues. “President Obama’s repeated attacks on Governor Romney’s private sector record underscore this President’s fundamental lack of understanding of how our economy works. Instead of demonizing free markets, President Obama should be focused on creating an economic environment that encourages free market investments and creates jobs.”

As the chart shows, the Dow Jones Industrial Average under President Obama has risen an amazing 54.66%. Under President Bush, the DOW dropped 21.78%..............
[Image: google-finance-DOW-under-Obama1.jpg] http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/gop...6/20/41853
Doesn't the whole think just seem like the big picture?

Obama got Americans all hyped up on hope and change, which was never designed to really happen. Now Americans are all burned out on hope and change and will elect the business man to fix everything.

I honestly think we are truly screwed.
I think the cards have been dealt, the game is being played and the bad guys are
finally going to really win big.

When Bush and Cheney left, one of them should have turned the lights out.

Now our forum mates can say I'm a pessimistic hater also.

I can hear the fat lady singing, can't you?
(06-20-2012, 09:02 PM)Clone Wrote: Doesn't the whole think just seem like the big picture?

Obama got Americans all hyped up on hope and change, which was never designed to really happen. Now Americans are all burned out on hope and change and will elect the business man to fix everything.

I honestly think we are truly screwed.
I think the cards have been dealt, the game is being played and the bad guys are
finally going to really win big.

When Bush and Cheney left, one of them should have turned the lights out.

Now our forum mates can say I'm a pessimistic hater also.

I can hear the fat lady singing, can't you?
I think this is truer than you know.. I still think you are very naive concerning our current President. The truth will come out, as there is no way that history can ignore it in this case.
(06-20-2012, 09:10 PM)hillclimber Wrote: I think this is truer than you know.. I still think you are very naive concerning our current President. The truth will come out, as there is no way that history can ignore it in this case.

I am not so naive as you may think.
I do realize our president came out of nowhere, that he was placed on the stage of the 2004 Democratic convention for a reason.
Our opinions differ regarding the bad boys.
I feel the same bad boys that killed JFK and RFK are the same ones that back our presidents today.
I feel Barack Obama got elected and was promptly told how it was going to come down or he would lose his life.
I feel they're pulling out all stops with Romney.
It's the final buyout of this country.
Enforced with the military-supplied police, including drones.
If I were a young person, or if I had young children, I would leave this country in a heartbeat. Perhaps to Iceland where they put the bankers in jail, the debt was forgiven and they already have a good credit rating.
[Image: 250706_456522617691942_1410723503_n.jpg]
(06-20-2012, 09:41 PM)Clone Wrote:
(06-20-2012, 09:10 PM)hillclimber Wrote: I think this is truer than you know.. I still think you are very naive concerning our current President. The truth will come out, as there is no way that history can ignore it in this case.

I do realize our president came out of nowhere, that he was placed on the stage of the 2004 Democratic convention for a reason.
I feel the same bad boys that killed JFK and RFK are the same ones that back our presidents today.
I feel Barack Obama got elected and was promptly told how it was going to come down or he would lose his life.
If I were a young person, or if I had young children, I would leave this country in a heartbeat. Perhaps to Iceland where they put the bankers in jail, the debt was forgiven and they already have a good credit rating.

Off topic, but Iceland does not have a good credit rating. It is BB+, one step above junk status, to poor bit stable status. This makes it "investment grade" debt. Jailing bankers is what we should be doing also.
(06-20-2012, 09:41 PM)Clone Wrote:

I'll only disagree with the idea that Obama didn't go into this knowing the score from the beginning.

Obama, Clinton, Romney and the rest of the political class are corrupted long before they ever run for office.

That's the reason only the public is only offered actors, good or bad as the case may be. People with love of country and respect for the Constitution, Bill of Rights, freedom from government intervention understand the honour and responsibility of representing others simply don't run. Well they do run, but in the opposite direction.
(06-20-2012, 11:14 PM)Leonard Wrote: I'll only disagree with the idea that Obama didn't go into this knowing the score from the beginning.

Obama, Clinton, Romney and the rest of the political class are corrupted long before they ever run for office.

That's the reason only the public is only offered actors, good or bad as the case may be. People with love of country and respect for the Constitution, Bill of Rights, freedom from government intervention understand the honour and responsibility of representing others simply don't run. Well they do run, but in the opposite direction.

Or they get killed.
I feel the Kennedys thought they were powerful enough to flip off the powers that be. I don't think they ever penetrated that Ivy League Skull and Crossbones group, they were considered Irish Catholic outlaws. So they died by the gun....while Jack Ruby, the only witness who knew something, wasted away very quickly from cancer in a Texas jail. He begged Earl Warren to hear his testimony before the Warren Commission took off for summer vacation. Earl Warren wouldn't and Jack Ruby was dead and gone before the Warren Commission returned.
And hillclimber calls me naive.Rolling Eyes
Geronimo holds a place with The Skull & Bones. And, we should put all of them, in the same place. Pol Pot knew how. Stack their heads like cannonballs.
Obama hasn't done very well at what we elected him for, and the economy is still going to be just about this bad in 4 more years, too. I see it as a fairly trivial matter to most of our lives who actually gets elected. Those who are looking for government to make our lives better are probably doomed to disappointment in either case.
(06-20-2012, 10:21 PM)Clone Wrote: [Image: 250706_456522617691942_1410723503_n.jpg]

This type of observation seems so trite when the NDAA passes without a whimper. Both Oregon Senators were among the 11 senators who voted it down, and nobody gave them the hero's welcome they deserved.
(06-21-2012, 07:26 AM)DUNNO Wrote:
(06-20-2012, 10:21 PM)Clone Wrote: [Image: 250706_456522617691942_1410723503_n.jpg]

This type of observation seems so trite when the NDAA passes without a whimper. Both Oregon Senators were among the 11 senators who voted it down, and nobody gave them the hero's welcome they deserved.

11 senators out of a 100 says it all.

It's all over folks, history repeats itself; the fascist state is hear to stay and there is nothing anyone can do about it until it collapses like Hitler's Third Reich.

After the warning by Eisenhower in 1961 they didn't have much luck with Kennedy who wanted to dismantle the CIA after the Bay of Pigs or Johnson so they got rid of them, replaced by Nixon but went too far for those times and he was disgraced. But then they really started the ball rolling with Reagan and its been a downward slide into totalitarianism ever since and they just finished the game off with Obama.

And they have come so far so fast that Reagan and even Nixon couldn't get elected today in this dumbed down, uneducated, brain dead, thoroughly rotten "free market capitalists society that is controlled by psychopaths who unequivocally hate the people and successfully destroyed their Constitutionally guaranteed freedoms.

I personally would like to thank the Republicans out there that were so myopic, naive or just stupid not to see this coming and voted in the crooks and liars.

And I would also like to thank the Democrats for cowering in the corner or running unelectable people until they found two of the slimiest men in America Bill Clinton and Barack Obama, republicans in all but name.

Is it any wonder over 50% of Americans said fuck this................America has become Amerika and stopped voting altogether.