Jesus arrested in Roseburg
Jesus comes to Southern Oregon, and how do we treat him: http://www.kval.com/news/local/OSP-Man-s...61645.html

[Image: kpic+020312+osp+patrol+car.jpg]

Excerpt: "Oregon State Police (OSP) and Roseburg police, with the assistance of a vacationing off-duty Virginia police officer, took a non-compliant, combative man into custody Thursday afternoon following an encounter along the southbound lanes of Interstate 5 in Roseburg.

The 26-year old man from Texas has a history of mental illness and was taken to Mercy Medical Center for a mental evaluation.

According to Lieutenant Doug Ladd, on June 21, 2012 at approximately 12:04 p.m. an OSP senior trooper responded to a report of a man, wearing only underwear and socks, walking northbound near the southbound lanes of Interstate 5 near milepost 124.

When the trooper spotted the man, he was disrupting heavy traffic flow moving toward passing vehicles and said he was Jesus Christ.

The trooper told the man he was under arrest for disorderly conduct but he refused to be taken into custody. Before he could move into traffic to harm himself of further affect passing vehicles, the trooper attempted to take him into custody including the use of a baton and cap stun pepper spray without any effect.

An off-duty lieutenant from Fairfax County, Virginia stopped and tried to help detain the man who was 5'10" and weighed 250 pounds.

As both officers struggled with the man, a Roseburg police officer arrived on scene and deployed a Taser allowing them to handcuff him while he still resisted. The man received a minor head injury when he fell against a concrete barrier after the Taser was deployed.

He was transported in a patrol car to Mercy Medical Center for treatment of the minor injury and a mental health evaluation.

His name is withheld pending completion of the mental health evaluation. A disorderly conduct charge is pending..."
250 lbs???

Fat Jesus
Beating him with a baton and spraying pepper spray was like nothing on this man. I say that's a miracle.
How did Jesus get injected into this? Just for kicks? You're really building up your case PonderThis.
(06-22-2012, 02:42 PM)hillclimber Wrote: How did Jesus get injected into this? Just for kicks? You're really building up your case PonderThis.

Guess you didn't use the link.....Big Grin

OSP: Man says he's Jesus, fights with police
Or, this line:

"When the trooper spotted the man, he was disrupting heavy traffic flow moving toward passing vehicles and said he was Jesus Christ."
(06-22-2012, 02:42 PM)hillclimber Wrote: How did Jesus get injected into this? Just for kicks? You're really building up your case PonderThis.

One might come off sounding slightly more intelligent if they READ the article posted before opening their mouth. Rolling Eyes
You wouldn't know him by sight, that why he carries the American Express card.
If Jesus actually showed up today he would be promptly arrested and sent to join Pvt. Manning.
I hope this poor guy gets some help. I hope we still have the funding for him to get some help.
Have they established that his real ID is not Jesus Christ?
Jesus could never have gotten to 250 pounds; that is a dead giveaway. He would have shared his meals.
(06-23-2012, 06:04 AM)Chris Wrote: Jesus could never have gotten to 250 pounds; that is a dead giveaway. He would have shared his meals.

At 250, it's hard to walk on water.
I want to see his long form birth certificate or I'm not believing in Jesus...He better be an American.
[Image: thumbnail.aspx?q=4952720661414324&id=8a2...d1e3f6ec68]
(06-23-2012, 08:42 AM)Willie Krash Wrote: I want to see his long form birth certificate or I'm not believing in Jesus...He better be an American.

He's not, he is from Texas. Ninja
(06-23-2012, 09:14 AM)Valuesize Wrote:
(06-23-2012, 08:42 AM)Willie Krash Wrote: I want to see his long form birth certificate or I'm not believing in Jesus...He better be an American.

He's not, he is from Texas. Ninja

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
I just got a call from Elvis.
Say's the guy is an impostor.
Elvis say's Jesus is in Grants Pass where he is really needed.
Thank God! We need all the help we can get!
(06-22-2012, 03:45 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

Guess you didn't use the link.....Big Grin

OSP: Man says he's Jesus, fights with police

Yes I read the article, but for some reason I didn't see that... Must have skimmed over a line or two.