The World Forum
How was your visit Larry ?
Heavenly.
He ended his with a Laughing , which softened the blow, and he aimed it at Hammy who richly deserves the insult anyway, it being a common part of his own vocabulary.

Valuesize, OTH hand, was just trying to be a humorous guy and to fit in. You're being rude to a guy that was just trying to have pleasant conversation with you. You ain't got no couth.
(07-01-2012, 06:23 PM)PonderThis Wrote: He ended his with a Laughing , which softened the blow, and he aimed it at Hammy who richly deserves the insult anyway, it being a common part of his own vocabulary.

Valuesize, OTH hand, was just trying to be a humorous guy and to fit in. You're being rude to a guy that was just trying to have pleasant conversation with you. You ain't got no couth.

Is couth a requirement here?
No, it's only a nicety. However, I've met Valuesize, and I know he was only trying to be a friend. But feel free to fuck that all up if you want, too.
(07-01-2012, 06:30 PM)Larry Wrote:
(07-01-2012, 06:23 PM)PonderThis Wrote: He ended his with a Laughing , which softened the blow, and he aimed it at Hammy who richly deserves the insult anyway, it being a common part of his own vocabulary.

Is couth a requirement here?

I fucking hope not.
(07-01-2012, 06:33 PM)PonderThis Wrote: No, it's only a nicety. However, I've met Valuesize, and I know he was only trying to be a friend. But feel free to fuck that all up if you want, too.

Okay, but your permission was unnecessary.

LOF for you Ponder BTW the word fuck is deeply imbedded in most folks here , stop posing.
I'll expose a few more of you nutcases before I go. Smiling

[Image: swan.jpg]
(07-01-2012, 06:47 PM)PonderThis Wrote: I'll expose a few more of you nutcases before I go. Smiling

[Image: swan.jpg]

That means you WILL go, right? Laughing

(note the smiley, so it's ok...)
Sure, I'm goin' to Hell. Smiling

(You should have noticed the swan dive on the way down.)
(07-01-2012, 06:56 PM)PonderThis Wrote: Sure, I'm goin' to Hell. Smiling

(You should have noticed the swan dive on the way down.)

Non existent place. I thought you meant you would be leaving the forum.

Bummer.
Sorry for you I've been so effective.
I'd sure like to go to Hawaii.
It must be great going to an exotic place where folks speak English and you don't need a passport.
What island did you visit, Larry?
Just Oahu. Honolulu, Waikiki... Tourist place. But my boys took me too all other parts of the island. There is way too much to see in just a week, and the other islands mean I would have to go back repeatedly. I hope I get the chance to.
(07-01-2012, 07:09 PM)Larry Wrote: Just Oahu. Honolulu, Waikiki... Tourist place. But my boys took me too all other parts of the island. There is way too much to see in just a week, and the other islands mean I would have to go back repeatedly. I hope I get the chance to.
There is a Lake of Fire in Mona Loa.
(07-01-2012, 06:06 PM)Larry Wrote:
(06-28-2012, 08:30 AM)Valuesize Wrote: He posted photos of himself all the time on the world as well as his avatar being himself. Until I see evidence to the contrary, I'm thinking its Larry. Big Grin

Wow, really? In the words of BBQ: Fuck you.

I just got back from Hawai'i.

LaughingLaughingLaughing Thanks, I'm married. Big Grin

Did you find the place I suggested?

http://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum/sh...#pid211204
larry doesn't remember names or places.
I'd sure like to see some photos!
(07-01-2012, 09:01 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(07-01-2012, 06:06 PM)Larry Wrote:
(06-28-2012, 08:30 AM)Valuesize Wrote: He posted photos of himself all the time on the world as well as his avatar being himself. Until I see evidence to the contrary, I'm thinking its Larry. Big Grin

Wow, really? In the words of BBQ: Fuck you.

I just got back from Hawai'i.

LaughingLaughingLaughing Thanks, I'm married. Big Grin

Did you find the place I suggested?

http://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum/sh...#pid211204

I found this place last time I was there. Yum.

http://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/4ccbo2tXl...ZxhRs7aJqw