I seem to recall an amnesty
I seem to recall that amnesty was called by Kam for everyone and also recall the list of permanent bans being removed. Not that I have a problem with it I was simply wondering if this is why Pickering is back ? This could be interesting in the mix.
It could be.
(06-27-2012, 12:01 PM)Steve Pickering Wrote: It could be.

And yet you signed in under a different account?
Getting back to the OP , TV seeing you are a stickler for detail , do you remember Kam saying the board was going to start afresh and then the Ban list disappeared for awhile ? I have always wondered about that .
(06-27-2012, 02:20 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: Getting back to the OP , TV seeing you are a stickler for detail , do you remember Kam saying the board was going to start afresh and then the Ban list disappeared for awhile ? I have always wondered about that .

NO I must have missed that. I'm no sticker , I just knew Steve was still banned.
(06-27-2012, 02:22 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(06-27-2012, 02:20 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: Getting back to the OP , TV seeing you are a stickler for detail , do you remember Kam saying the board was going to start afresh and then the Ban list disappeared for awhile ? I have always wondered about that .

NO I must have missed that. I'm no sticker , I just knew Steve was still banned.
Indeed Kam said as much and the list vanished and then reappeared a few months ago.
I recall none of that B.S.
He has more than one account that has been banned.
He was banned for damn good reason.
I hope that Kam sticks to his word.
A PERMANENT BAN is permanent... FOR EVER!
(06-27-2012, 08:09 PM)Scrapper Wrote: I recall none of that B.S.
He has more than one account that has been banned.
He was banned for damn good reason.
I hope that Kam sticks to his word.
A PERMANENT BAN is permanent... FOR EVER!

Yeah OK sureUnsure

BTW how many times and aliases of Gordies were banned foreverLaughing

At least Steve came back with his same name.
If I had more of a devilish streak I'd resurrect Salamus. Laughing
Overkill and wishful thinking . Sounds to me like someone wants to view an execution. Love love love
(06-27-2012, 08:20 PM)PonderThis Wrote: If I had more of a devilish streak I'd resurrect Salamus. Laughing

I bet you would. I remember well,You were the only freak of nature on the forum that tried to suck up to that sick mental case.
And Salamus didn't like an ass kisser any more than anyone else.Laughing
I think we should invite back the banned,
Bob Dylan was nothing without the banned.