Beat It!
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index...r_arr.html
A 23-year-old man accused of masturbating in East County parks and running trails during the past two years has been arrested on 10 counts of public indecency, the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office reported.

Pablo Alberto Fraga-Altamirano was taken into custody following an investigation that began when deputies received a call last week about a man masturbating in Donald Robertson Park. Deputies eventually found and then cited Fraga-Altamirano.

While reviewing reports, detectives noticed similarities between the incident and others that took place last summer.

Last night detectives went to Fraga-Altamirano's Troutdale home and arrested him on 10 counts of public indecency.

–Tom Hallman Jr.
I hope the county has enough money to keep him in jail. If not, he'll be out again doing it on his front steps. Delightful.
Like we really need to lock up this, 'danger to society'.
pee wee is relieved
(07-01-2012, 09:38 PM)chuck white Wrote: Like we really need to lock up this, 'danger to society'.

When I was, I don't know, 7 or 8, I had never seen a grown man's penis.
I was walking down a sidewalk and got the: "Can you help me find the puppy?" routine.
I followed the fellow down a driveway where he turned around and whipped it
out, rubbing to increase size.

You may not consider him a danger to society, but I experienced it.
It's not pleasant. It's really scary because you think he's going to follow you home and do something awful to you.
And would you believe this incident came up when I was in therapy in my 50's?
Believe me...he is a menace to society.
(07-01-2012, 09:44 PM)Clone Wrote:
(07-01-2012, 09:38 PM)chuck white Wrote: Like we really need to lock up this, 'danger to society'.

When I was, I don't know, 7 or 8, I had never seen a grown man's penis.
I was walking down a sidewalk and got the: "Can you help me find the puppy?" routine.
I followed the fellow down a driveway where he turned around and whipped it
out, rubbing to increase size.

You may not consider him a danger to society, but I experienced it.
It's not pleasant. It's really scary because you think he's going to follow you home and do something awful to you.
And would you believe this incident came up when I was in therapy in my 50's?
Believe me...he is a menace to society.

Same thing happened to me when I was 7 or 8, except it was a woman and her vagina, and I wasn't nearly so traumatized. Laughing
(07-01-2012, 09:52 PM)chuck white Wrote: Same thing happened to me when I was 7 or 8, except it was a woman and her vagina, and I wasn't nearly so traumatized. Laughing

Well, aren't you the lucky one.
Actually, just adult pubic hair is pretty frightening to a child when you've never seen it.
I had a very 'protected' upbringing.