Happy Birthday to Tiamat
(07-03-2012, 09:26 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-03-2012, 09:10 AM)bbqboy Wrote: you remember everyone's mtf profiles and birthdays, tv?

YOU remembered her birthday, why is that not creepy? And what shows that ANYONE remembers everyone's mtf profiles and birthdays?

Who said BBQ remembered Tia's birthday?
On the front page of RVF it lists member's birthdays.
(07-03-2012, 09:54 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-03-2012, 09:31 AM)bbqboy Wrote: I have a reason to know her birthday and Jesus SAID he was referring to her MTF profile. Does Wonky refer to your MTF profile?

If he has saved MTF profiles from people he likes to somewhere he can easily access them that's his freaking business. It was info freely put out there.
No , that isnt how it went. Her MTF birthday , David Browers and an old girlfirend are all July first . I used to wish Tia a happy birthday because we were on good terms. Isnt that what friends do ? AS far as I can see the job some here including Tia seems to be to dehumanize me in order to have Kam dispose of me. How could I possibly be human ? In order to dispose of me I have to be labeled a psychopathic stalking lunatic . Otherwise it would look liek what it ereally is. Kicking me off so the CLone and Scrapper can bully the rest of the members into submission , at least the female ones with a little help from the Administration . After all they are women and should be given preferential treatment.
(07-03-2012, 10:01 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
(07-03-2012, 09:26 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-03-2012, 09:10 AM)bbqboy Wrote: you remember everyone's mtf profiles and birthdays, tv?

YOU remembered her birthday, why is that not creepy? And what shows that ANYONE remembers everyone's mtf profiles and birthdays?

Who said BBQ remembered Tia's birthday?
On the front page of RVF it lists member's birthdays.

My mistake ,I didn't think Tia had it posted in her profile considering the freaking guesss about when it was.
(07-03-2012, 10:02 AM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: CLone and Scrapper can bully the rest of the members into submission , at least the female ones

Blink Loony :wacko:
I like most of the females here... and most of the males as well.
I absolutely have no use for DUNNO. That is true. Dry
I think BZ can be a prudish bitch sometimes... but that's no biggy. Wink
Otherwise... I'm okay with the women here.
LaughingLaughing Proof positive that we can fight over anything round here! Somehow that just feels right!Big Grin

Just to set the record straight:

Yam used to be very good about remembering my birthday. either he remembered it was the 2nd or he just posted on the 1st and I was ok with it, I don't remember now. But, it's always been the 2nd of July, and when it was posted on mtf and on here it was on July 2.

Then I changed my name from Tia when my account froze up and returned as my second original incarnation (I'm sure BZ knows what that refers to, no applesauce, thank youWink

When I returned as Tiamat, I did not post my birthday information. So, Yammy was just going on memory, and it's hardly creepy as he was close but not exact.

. BBQ is right, he did have way of knowing it was my birthday and had nothing to do with creepiness, our relationship with each other, or my rvf personal profile info, and just for the record, I have no idea when his is. Does this creep me out? Not in the slightest, because he had a perfectly legitimate way to realize that yesterday was my birthday.

So, I font' feel Yammy is stalking me. He has always remembered my birthday. So, thanks for the wishes.Wink Am not creeped out by anyone's knowledge on this front, and am touched by the greetings of everyone. This has been an incredibly difficult week for me personally, emotionally, physically,spiritually, so to come on here and see we are doin' what we always do over my friggin' birthday for heavens sake, is both exasperating, comforting and amusing!Big Grin

I think it also illustrates just how quick people are to assume stuff about others, so, let's don't.... It's not worth it. You don't have to agree with each other, but let's try a little kindness in our little forum world. How about we all lay down our swords and just be more appreciative of our little community and each other?Wink Here's my belated birthday wish. Let's all spend one day not harping on each other, digging at each other, mocking each other, making assumptions about each other. Let's spend one day being mature enough moderate ourselves and have a constructive forum and discussion. Make it a challenge!
Let's start now and see how long it takes!LaughingLaughingLaughing
(07-03-2012, 10:32 AM)Tiamat Wrote: LaughingLaughing Proof positive that we can fight over anything round here! Somehow that just feels right!Big Grin

Yam used to be very good about remembering my birthday. either he remembered it was the 2nd or he just posted on the 1st and I was ok with it, I don't remember now. But, it's always been the 2nd of July, and when it was posted on mtf and on here it was on July 2.

Then I changed my name from Tia when my account froze up and returned as my second original incarnation (I'm sure BZ knows what that refers to, no applesauce, thank youWink

When I returned as Tiamat, I did not post my birthday information. So, Yammy was just going on memory, and it's hardly creepy as he was close but not exact.

. BBQ is right, he did have way of knowing it was my birthday and had nothing to do with creepiness, our relationship with each other, or my rvf personal profile info, and just for the record, I have no idea when his is. Does this creep me out? Not in the slightest, because he had a perfectly legitimate way to realize that yesterday was my birthday.

So, I font' feel Yammy is stalking me. He has always remembered my birthday. So, thanks for the wishes.Wink Am not creeped out by anyone's knowledge on this front, and am touched by the greetings of everyone. This has been an incredibly difficult week for me personally, emotionally, physically,spiritually, so to come on here and see we are doin' what we always do over my friggin' birthday for heavens sake, is both exasperating, comforting and amusing!Big Grin

I think it also illustrates just how quick people are to assume stuff about others, so, let's don't.... It's not worth it. You don't have to agree with each other, but let's try a little kindness in our little forum world. How about we all lay down our swords and just be more appreciative of our little community and each other?Wink Here's my belated birthday wish. Let's all spend one day not harping on each other, digging at each other, mocking each other, making assumptions about each other. Let's spend one day being mature enough moderate ourselves and have a constructive forum and discussion. Make it a challenge!

Tia, it's not about "we" who can fight over [i]anything round here[/i]

And it's not just how quick people are to assume stuff about others.

This was about the poke at Hammy club, until he reacts. Starring Scrappy as Presidents and BBQ as vice president.

You just proved there was nothing creepy and that two people made something out of nothing. So it's not about anyone fighting over anything.

It's about personal attacks on Hammy. It just happened here and it just happened on another thread.
(07-03-2012, 10:46 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-03-2012, 10:32 AM)Tiamat Wrote: LaughingLaughing Proof positive that we can fight over anything round here! Somehow that just feels right!Big Grin

This was about the poke at Hammy club, until he reacts. Starring Scrappy as Presidents and BBQ as vice president.

You just proved there was nothing creepy and that two people made something out of nothing. So it's not about anyone fighting over anything.

It's about personal attacks on Hammy. It just happened here and it just happened on another thread.

Where did I mention personal attacks on Yam. I was simply clarifying a point. Tomato/Tomawto, whatever you want to call it, bicker, fight, argue, poke, whatever.
(07-03-2012, 10:51 AM)Tiamat Wrote: Where did I mention personal attacks on Yam. I was simply clarifying a point. Tomato/Tomawto, whatever you want to call it, bicker, fight, argue, poke, whatever.
Yep your spearheading the move to ban me for good cause your vote has more weight. Your refusal to admit the issue is blatantly telling. Real Mature .
[Image: flame-bait-david-april.jpg]
(07-03-2012, 10:51 AM)Tiamat Wrote:
(07-03-2012, 10:46 AM)tvguy Wrote: [quote='Tiamat' pid='213277' dateline='1341336775']
LaughingLaughing Proof positive that we can fight over anything round here! Somehow that just feels right!Big Grin

Quote:Where did I mention personal attacks on Yam.

You didn't. That's the problem.

Quote: I was simply clarifying a point.

You were using the attack on hammy as proof of YOUR point about everyday ongoing bickering when that's not what it was about.

Quote:Tomato/Tomawto, whatever you want to call it, bicker, fight, argue, poke, whatever.

Well Tia, I only WANT to CALL IT exactly what it was. Trolling Hammy, calling his post creepy when it was actually innocuous. I saw it twice this morning right off the bat, I've seen it before.

I commented the other day how messed up it was that these people still poke and prod hammy when he is not doing a damn thing to deserve it.
I logged on today to see the same thing.
IT'S BULLSHIT Tia and that's why I pointed it out.
Fine TV. My post actually defended Yammy. I feel like you're splitting hairs here, and I'm referring to the most popularforum activity: Trolling, poking, disparaging, attacking. And it is so prevalent that it even shows up in an innocent birthday thread and isn't that so stupid. See, TV, I feel like I'm "arguing" with you here, and yet there's nothing to argue about. BTW, from what I saw, it wasn't only Yam who was being disparaged.
(07-03-2012, 11:32 AM)Tiamat Wrote: [Image: flame-bait-david-april.jpg]
Kinda like your post to me showing you had me on ignore ? As far as I can tell its gone from you asking me to chase off Ponder way back when , to you working towards my end here. One thing I hand to you , you are acting like a real woman would do , right or wrong , this is the way you gals operate when you are mad and yo are without a doubt very angry with me. So angry you have decided I am no longer existent.
(07-03-2012, 11:40 AM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote:
Kinda like your post to me showing you had me on ignore ? As far as I can tell its gone from you asking me to chase off Ponder way back when , to you working towards my end here. One thing I hand to you , you are acting like a real woman would do , right or wrong , this is the way you gals operate when you are mad.

Silly Pastor. I have no desire to have you driven off. I just don't like your tactics. Carry on.
(07-03-2012, 11:42 AM)Tiamat Wrote:
(07-03-2012, 11:40 AM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote:
Kinda like your post to me showing you had me on ignore ? As far as I can tell its gone from you asking me to chase off Ponder way back when , to you working towards my end here. One thing I hand to you , you are acting like a real woman would do , right or wrong , this is the way you gals operate when you are mad.

Silly Pastor. I have no desire to have you driven off. I just don't like your tactics. Carry on.
No Tia , there is no "I just don't like " about it . Now you are simply trying to distance yourself from appearing participant.