3rd July 1988: This Day in Sorrow.
You don't vote, you don't work, and you don't pay taxes. Tell it to someone else what a patriot you are.
I voted four years ago , I work , I don't pay taxes. You have also claimed I am not Intellectual , Nor an Artist or a Biblical scholar. You are a known LIAR. Care to dispute that ?
(07-03-2012, 09:39 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: I voted four years ago , I work , I don't pay taxes. You have also claimed I am not Intellectual , Nor an Artist or a Biblical scholar. You are a known LIAR. Care to dispute that ?
hilarious shit.
Next he'll be a war hero.
(07-03-2012, 09:39 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: I voted four years ago , I work , I don't pay taxes. You have also claimed I am not Intellectual , Nor an Artist or a Biblical scholar. You are a known LIAR. Care to dispute that ?

(07-03-2012, 09:41 PM)bbqboy Wrote:
hilarious shit.
No you're really not funny at all. Neither is CLone.
(07-03-2012, 09:47 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote:
(07-03-2012, 09:41 PM)bbqboy Wrote:
hilarious shit.
No you're really not funny at all.

gonna threaten me next?
LIAR
want me to post your unwanted FB messages?
Those weren't threats , they were taunts. Kinda like your saying you called the BPD. Although it would be fun to show you to mom. I'm still waiting on the FBI to visit. Wanna PM on FB now back and forth and work it out between us ? Laughing? You are just trying to dig up old shit and retry me. Hater BTW I havent had anything to drink so I can do this all night and ride the razors edge.
Really fucking sad.

Why is it the people who claim to be "Christian"... made in "his" likeness... created in "his" image... holier than thou... are the biggest haters, asswipes and shitheads?!?!

Seriously fucking sad.
Night Scamper .
(07-03-2012, 10:04 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Really fucking sad.

Why is it the people who claim to be "Christian"... made in "his" likeness... created in "his" image... holier than thou... are the biggest haters, asswipes and shitheads?!?!

Seriously fucking sad.

You need to get out of the basement and get a fucking life.
Exhibit #2.

Seriously fucking sad.

Far sadder than your even know.

Why? Because some people are troubled beyond our ability to understand it. I'd suggest your last sentence indicates you may have some problems too. You cross the line of civil discourse, repeatedly and without regret or apology.

If you can't simply ignore those posts, you may want to look more closely at your own reasons for reacting. I don't' think it's rational.

And still, you have every right, under the guidelines of this space, to behave exactly as you do. I, for one, would never want to "shut you down". But I too have the freedom of expression here and I'm thankful for the opportunity to use it.
Maybe if we treated them like unwanted wasps?!?!
Take a garden hose to them... confuse them...
then maybe they'll go someplace else to build a new nest.
Worth a try! Big Grin Laughing Laughing
(07-03-2012, 10:20 PM)Wonky Wrote:

Seriously fucking sad.

Far sadder than your even know.

Why? Because some people are troubled beyond our ability to understand it. I'd suggest your last sentence indicates you may have some problems too. You cross the line of civil discourse, repeatedly and without regret or apology.

If you can't simply ignore those posts, you may want to look more closely at your own reasons for reacting. I don't' think it's rational.

And still, you have every right, under the guidelines of this space, to behave exactly as you do. I, for one, would never want to "shut you down". But I too have the freedom of expression here and I'm thankful for the opportunity to use it.

Wink Sometimes I really admire you, old man. Well said.
(07-03-2012, 10:32 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Maybe if we treated them like unwanted wasps?!?!

This, following Wonky's post, is a TRIBUTE to what he meant.

You desire to SILENCE dissent. Not very inclusive or American of you.
(07-03-2012, 10:32 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Maybe if we treated them like unwanted wasps?!?!

Maybe you'll wander out into the street drunk?
(07-03-2012, 01:13 PM)PonderThis Wrote: The point seems simple. We killed a bunch of innocent people, and lied about the circumstances. Later, we tried to sweep it under the rug with money when the stink got too great.

If we can't learn from this, there's something wrong with us.

Being how most of the passengers were probably Muslims, They were potential terrorist.
The 66 children would have grown up and became nuclear scientist and would have to have been killed anyway.

Sort of a preemptive strike.