3rd July 1988: This Day in Sorrow.
(07-04-2012, 07:01 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-04-2012, 06:51 PM)PonderThis Wrote: We weren't at war with them when we shot down this airplane.
Sheesh dude, I NEVER SAID WE WERE AT WAR WITH THEM!!! When we accidentally shot down an Iranian plane

Are you high?

Yes. Smiling

I confess this happened at a time of my life I was recovering economically from a divorce and running a new business, and news wasn't high on my radar screen at the time. So, I don't remember the details of this shooting, frankly. I only don't understand why you can be so flip about one of their civilian airliners full of people being shot down when I know you'd be going ballistic if it was one of ours.
(07-04-2012, 07:11 PM)PonderThis Wrote:
(07-04-2012, 07:01 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-04-2012, 06:51 PM)PonderThis Wrote: We weren't at war with them when we shot down this airplane.
Sheesh dude, I NEVER SAID WE WERE AT WAR WITH THEM!!! When we accidentally shot down an Iranian plane

Are you high?

Yes. Smiling

I confess this happened at a time of my life I was recovering economically from a divorce and running a new business, and news wasn't high on my radar screen at the time. So, I don't remember the details of this shooting, frankly. I only don't understand why you can be so flip about one of their civilian airliners full of people being shot down when I know you'd be going ballistic if it was one of ours.

I haven't been "flip" about it at all. OK 290 people died in an accident almost 25 years ago. What am I supposed to do? Get a tattoo? Fly an Iranian flag? Put an egg in my beer?
A tattoo would be nice.
And.....Its still a duck
(07-04-2012, 04:50 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(07-03-2012, 10:20 PM)Wonky Wrote: Far sadder than your even know.

Why? Because some people are troubled beyond our ability to understand it. I'd suggest your last sentence indicates you may have some problems too. You cross the line of civil discourse, repeatedly and without regret or apology.

If you can't simply ignore those posts, you may want to look more closely at your own reasons for reacting. I don't' think it's rational.

And still, you have every right, under the guidelines of this space, to behave exactly as you do. I, for one, would never want to "shut you down". But I too have the freedom of expression here and I'm thankful for the opportunity to use it.

Okay... so I read the Wonkmiester's post... Rolling Eyes
All I have to say is... WTF, Wonkman?!?!
You just pick on the old broads around here?
Afraid to pick on someone your own size? Eyebrows
How many RVF members call the loony bird on his BS?!?! Quite a few!
But the one person you go after is the old broad? Dry Pffftt!
Perhaps you may want to look more closely at your own reasons for going after the old broad and no one else. I don't' think it's rational. It's actually quite chicken shit.

And now you are picked on... enter the martyr. Predictable.
The rest of the stories is the Iranian hired Libya to blow up the Lockerbie plane in retaliation.
eye for an eye kind of thing
(07-04-2012, 10:38 PM)Larry Wrote:

Why? Because some people are troubled beyond our ability to understand it. I'd suggest your last sentence indicates you may have some problems too. You cross the line of civil discourse, repeatedly and without regret or apology.

If you can't simply ignore those posts, you may want to look more closely at your own reasons for reacting. I don't' think it's rational.

And still, you have every right, under the guidelines of this space, to behave exactly as you do. I, for one, would never want to "shut you down". But I too have the freedom of expression here and I'm thankful for the opportunity to use it.

Perhaps you may want to look more closely at your own reasons for going after the old broad and no one else. I don't' think it's rational. It's actually quite chicken shit.

Picked on? Martyr? That's a joke! Laughing Laughing Laughing
If you haven't noticed, Larry... THIS old broad stands up for herself! I won't bow down to the likes of people like you, Wonky, TVg, BZ, OL, SP, Ham :wacko: Sammich, et al.
(07-05-2012, 10:04 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
(07-04-2012, 10:38 PM)Larry Wrote:

Picked on? Martyr? That's a joke! Laughing Laughing Laughing
If you haven't noticed, Larry... THIS old broad stands up for herself! I won't bow down to the likes of people like you, Wonky, TVg, BZ, OL, SP, Ham :wacko: Sammich, et al.
Feel free to add a few more to that list that stand back because of the stench . Your assessment of the situation is flawed to say the least. Some of us dont fancy playing the victim card in such a fashion. Feel free what the hell , I know you are up to pace enough to write a list down of who you consider your side and who the total opposition is. If I do it I will get in trouble , but if you do it will simply be the right time to address the divide. Then we can summons Kam and address the moderating protocol acknowledging the division in full. And for the most part what major connection defines that division scamper ? Say it for me will you . As a matter of fact start with the top one and start going down another list.
(07-05-2012, 10:27 AM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: Some of us dont fancy playing the victim card in such a fashion.

Riiiiiiiight.... :wacko:
Says the one who blames everyone else for not being able to control his temper; or his mouth!
Says the one who blames everyone else for his bans.
So... who is the one that REALLY plays the victim card here?!?! Rolling Eyes
Maybe he has bad jeans.
I bet if Tim was here he would say it.
(07-05-2012, 10:52 AM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: I bet if Tim was here he would say it.

funny. you don't live here, bitch about the ILGP folks, and yet you were on there too.
What happened to your imminent marriage to eugenics girl, anyway?Justanother one of your lies/delusions?