No Point Posting
Such a martyr for the good of it all you are . Oh brother.
No point in posting?? Why not?
Clone changed the titel when the thread didnt suit her likeing.
[Image: LIAR.jpg]
No point posting what?
(07-05-2012, 05:48 PM)Scrapper Wrote: LIAR
There s no need to shout Scrapper , it only shows how littel and ingratious you are. No class what so ever and you can Clone are the worst offenders.
(07-05-2012, 06:28 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote:
(07-05-2012, 05:48 PM)Scrapper Wrote: LIAR
There s no need to shout Scrapper , it only shows how littel and ingratious you are. No class what so ever and you can Clone are the worst offenders.

"littel and ingratious"
No such words. Rolling Eyes
(07-05-2012, 06:02 PM)cletus1 Wrote: No point posting what?

I'm not sure, but I will take a stab at it.

No point in posting your point of view, if someone else holds a different point of view, and expresses it. That causes her to feel abused and attacked, and the holder of the opposing view needs to be silenced.

Because they are NOT silenced, the feeling of abuse multiplies, causing her to post a topic like this, so the whole world can see that she, and she alone, has the right to hold a point of view, if yours differs.

I think the next step will be to threaten to hold her breath and stomp her feet until she gets "justice".
Laughing Laughing Cool Laughing Cool
No fucking point posting when every fucking thread gets shit on...
usually by JC/Ham :wacko: Sammich, TVg or OL...
or the asswipes have nothing to really add to the thread so they just attack the poster.

And that is the fucking truth.
(07-05-2012, 07:14 PM)Scrapper Wrote: No fucking point posting when every fucking thread gets shit on...
usually by JC/Ham :wacko: Sammich, TVg or OL...
or the asswipes have nothing to really add to the thread so they just attack the poster.

And that is the fucking truth.

I think Clone originally had the thread titled 'RE: 10 Questions From the U.S. Naturalization Test'
then went back and edited it.
This is evidenced by the second post which would have had the original thread title.
(07-05-2012, 07:22 PM)chuck white Wrote: I think Clone originally had the thread titled 'RE: 10 Questions From the U.S. Naturalization Test'
This is evidenced by the second post which would have had the original thread title.

But that really doesn't matter. Laughing It has become a fun thread now!
(07-05-2012, 07:22 PM)chuck white Wrote: I think Clone originally had the thread titled 'RE: 10 Questions From the U.S. Naturalization Test'

On the 4th of July, with photos of people being sworn in, pictures of flags and ten of the questions asked of immigrants wanting to become citizens.
I even offered my score as a challenge for other natural born Americans.
JC and TV immediately started their disrespectful nonsense and know what? I just got pissy...that's a fact. I wasn't in Talkilma where I really wanted to be, I was sitting in the house with these two RVF pudwhackers doing monkeyshines.
I snapped.
I confess.
I'm not perfect.
I never said I was.
And the damn thing has to be kept alive.
Just to rub a little salt.
Fuck all ya'll. Razz
(07-05-2012, 07:32 PM)Clone Wrote: Fuck all ya'll. Razz

Thumbs Up
Yeah... what she said! Big Grin
BTW... love the sig line, Clone!
(07-05-2012, 07:36 PM)Scrapper Wrote: BTW... love the sig line, Clone!

Perfect, isn't it? Without "enhanced interrogations" the leaders in the Command Center wouldn't have been able to tell Obama that they were going to get Bin Laden. I think you should really thank George Bush.

GM, $35 BILLION dollar loss, so far, to the taxpayers, and the investors.

Yet, in MY opinion, the economy would be farther along if both were dead.

The "bailouts" were the epitome of unamerican activism. By this Admin AND the last one.

Thanks, I have to figure out how to make it smaller, or maybe I should
just type the lines. I'm on my Netbook, so I can't go visiting strange sites to find a shrinker, I have no virus protection on here.

I'm sitting out on the deck watching the Robins taking baths in the sprinkler while playing online...life is good.
(07-05-2012, 07:39 PM)Clone Wrote: I'm sitting out on the deck watching the Robins taking baths in the sprinkler while playing online...life is good.

Thumbs Up