No Point Posting
(07-05-2012, 07:36 PM)Scrapper Wrote: BTW... love the sig line, Clone!

Are we sure Ben Laden is dead, they never showed us the body.

Habitues Corpus
(07-05-2012, 07:14 PM)Scrapper Wrote: No fucking point posting when every fucking thread gets shit on...
usually by JC/Ham :wacko: Sammich, TVg or OL...
or the asswipes have nothing to really add to the thread so they just attack the poster.

And that is the fucking truth.
This post is like your bullying thread where you complained about bullying and bullying others on. You are a Bully Scrapper and it is fear based. We play rough , but it isn't about fear like it is with some of you.
(07-05-2012, 07:39 PM)Larry Wrote:
(07-05-2012, 07:36 PM)Scrapper Wrote: BTW... love the sig line, Clone!

Yet, in MY opinion, the economy would be farther along if both were dead.

The "bailouts" were the epitome of unamerican activism. By this Admin AND the last one.

Yea, that's a fact. But I think blaming G.W. Bush for the crash and the subsequent TARP money is goofy. And Obama's "bailouts" will only be clear in the lens of history. We know unbridled capitalism is a danger: There are too many examples that prove the point. We also know that over regulation is dangerous in that it hinders the flow of needed capital.

The theory is that the two houses of our congress will manage the necessary laws that oversee the "banks". Our courts are in place to keep the laws of congress true to our constitution. I think we can assume they have screwed the pup. And they had help for the executive branch for sure.

And We, The People, are to blame too. Our apathy or partisan ranting has done little to lend good solid information to flow and inform us.

No point in posting. Indeed. Some here have strayed so far from the non-point that all they offer is vulgar offensive language. Strange that it comes so often from lady's on this site. There was a time...

So Larry, I take your point. And raise you. Is it time we all take more interest in the details of recent history to see not only the egregious missteps, but some of the policy decisions that were aimed at the problem with good intent?

For a time, at least, this space is free. We are so lucky to live in this wonderful land where we can express the most vulgar language, even when not addressing a point that needs no point.

"Your guys" are right some of the time.
"My guys" are right once in a while.
And unless our people in the seats of power begin to engage in serious ways, we may be seeing the bailouts you mention every day. One day, there will be no money to bail out the needed institutions that support us.

On that day, we will understand our mistake in being a loggerheads when we could have been finding common ground.

But, I understand there was no point in posting this.

I'm thankful I had the freedom to do it anyway.
(07-05-2012, 08:33 PM)Wonky Wrote: No point in posting. Indeed. Some here have strayed so far from the non-point that all they offer is vulgar offensive language. Strange that it comes so often from lady's on this site. There was a time...

There was a bee in the lady's bonnet.
It comes so often from the ladies on this site.

We know, Wonky, you remind us of this opinion regularly.
I'm not prone to cuss regularly, but, sometimes a 'fuck all y'all' is EXACTLY what I want to say.
(07-05-2012, 08:51 PM)Clone Wrote:
(07-05-2012, 08:33 PM)Wonky Wrote: No point in posting. Indeed. Some here have strayed so far from the non-point that all they offer is vulgar offensive language. Strange that it comes so often from lady's on this site. There was a time...

I'm not prone to cuss regularly, but, sometimes a 'fuck all y'all' is EXACTLY what I want to say.

Perhaps you may extend that right to the rest of us as well?
(07-05-2012, 08:54 PM)Larry Wrote: Perhaps you may extend that right to the rest of us as well?

???

No you want to start a thread Like the Occupy thread and be the ruling opinion seeing you started the thread , you want others so post and represent the bad guys and you are obliged by us . Then you SHOUT all kinds of shit adn post huge images with slogans for a number of different reasons taking up page space and then you sing We Shall Overcome ...and then say you are being picked on and then you want to say ... 'fuck all y'all' You start threads knowing all to well what the feedback will be and then you take offense. We all used to give each other shit here , take it . laugh and carry on .
Her time of month, give her a break.

And why not. You are free to do exactly that.

Those who know me, know I use that kind of language a lot. It's "where I'm from". Street talk requires it. (Almost...some exceptions)
It's my personal and singular opinion that vulgar language on the page is far more offensive that spoken in a group of like minded people. When put on the page, "it's there". When spoken, it lasts for a moment then drifts into the dead air. I think it's different.

Lady's are afforded special status in our culture. Men with any sense of honor never hit a woman. We stand when they approach our table to show courtesy. We say to our women, "As long as I'm alive and standing, whatever evil in this wicked world would harm you, must first come through me and I will defend you with my life".

Lady's then, should comport them selves as special people, and vulgar language does not seem compatible with this image.
(07-05-2012, 09:05 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: No you want to start a thread Like the Occupy thread and be the ruling opinion seeing you started the thread , you want others so post and represent the bad guys and you are obliged by us . Then you SHOUT all kinds of shit adn post huge images with slogans for a number of different reasons taking up page space and then you sing We Shall Overcome ...and then say you are being picked on and then you want to say ... 'fuck all y'all' You start threads knowing all to well what the feedback will be and then you take offense. We all used to give each other shit here , take it . laugh and carry on .

Yeshuah Hamashiach
Forum User

A story
To: Clone
My gramma called me , she said dad was real sick . Why she didnt calll 911 I dont know. He was having a massive heart attack. I watched him die slowly for ten days . I forgot God but a year later he visited me and let me know he was there . You Want to post another ugly pick of a ram to me now ? I forgive you if you will repent . YHVH is real. I will post a You tube of me chanting Hebrew I am no fake.If you are true to yore Jewish roots perhaps you will feel it .Ol testament rhetoric is very good. I love my mom you never lauded me for that and it hurts.The very thing your boys give you scrapper derides me for. I hate her for that.Scrapper is a bitch you know that. As peter is to me she is to you. You want to do share a meal Eva ? Tell No one. I love my mom sooo much , she is a jewel .Please keep this private. I get angry with you because I love you.
YES
(07-05-2012, 09:13 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: YES

It's worth it to expose you for your true self.
Adios.
Well, well, well... the truth is quite interesting.
(07-05-2012, 09:16 PM)Clone Wrote:
(07-05-2012, 09:13 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: YES

It's worth it to expose you for your true self.
Adios.

OK, that did it for me.. I'm ashamed of all the thoughts I have right now, that I'd like to post.. You are persona non grata to me.
(07-05-2012, 09:12 PM)Clone Wrote:
(07-05-2012, 09:05 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: No you want to start a thread Like the Occupy thread and be the ruling opinion seeing you started the thread , you want others so post and represent the bad guys and you are obliged by us . Then you SHOUT all kinds of shit adn post huge images with slogans for a number of different reasons taking up page space and then you sing We Shall Overcome ...and then say you are being picked on and then you want to say ... 'fuck all y'all' You start threads knowing all to well what the feedback will be and then you take offense. We all used to give each other shit here , take it . laugh and carry on .

Yeshuah Hamashiach
Forum User

A story
My gramma called me , she said dad was real sick . Why she didnt calll 911 I dont know. He was having a massive heart attack. I watched him die slowly for ten days . I forgot God but a year later he visited me and let me know he was there . You Want to post another ugly pick of a ram to me now ? I forgive you if you will repent . YHVH is real. I will post a You tube of me chanting Hebrew I am no fake.If you are true to yore Jewish roots perhaps you will feel it .Ol testament rhetoric is very good. I love my mom you never lauded me for that and it hurts.The very thing your boys give you scrapper derides me for. I hate her for that.Scrapper is a bitch you know that. As peter is to me she is to you. You want to do share a meal Eva ? Tell No one. I love my mom sooo much , she is a jewel .Please keep this private. I get angry with you because I love you.
Yeah .... Well I think I need to be honest here . I was DRUNK and I also got to thinking , I doubt you would have ever met me with out one on your boys present. Your rennewed campaign for Obama pretty much seals it for me. I really did try to keep the love alive. I simply cant take the hatred you have for YHVH and His Word . You made your choice . If you loved me you would love YHVH and his Word . I tried to reach out to you , I tried on ILGP , it failed . -YH616
(07-05-2012, 09:12 PM)Wonky Wrote:

Those who know me, know I use that kind of language a lot. It's "where I'm from". Street talk requires it. (Almost...some exceptions)
It's my personal and singular opinion that vulgar language on the page is far more offensive that spoken in a group of like minded people. When put on the page, "it's there". When spoken, it lasts for a moment then drifts into the dead air. I think it's different.

Lady's are afforded special status in our culture. Men with any sense of honor never hit a woman. We stand when they approach our table to show courtesy. We say to our women, "As long as I'm alive and standing, whatever evil in this wicked world would harm you, must first come through me and I will defend you with my life".

Lady's then, should comport them selves as special people, and vulgar language does not seem compatible with this image.

Times change.
I appreciate an opened door, but I like Dutch treat and it's terrible to feel responsible for causing some man to get injured over my big mouth.
You need to learn the use of ladies instead of lady's, though.
And if you knew how many times a day in the 60's I used the word?
You'd be congratulating me for re-learning some decorum. Wink
(07-05-2012, 09:28 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote:

Yeshuah Hamashiach
Forum User

A story
Yeah .... Well I think I need to be honest here . I was DRUNK and I also got to thinking , I doubt you would have ever met me with out one on your boys present. Your rennewed campaign for Obama pretty much seals it for me. I really did try to keep the love alive. I simply cant take the hatred you have for YHVH and His Word . You made your choice . If you loved me you would love YHVH and his Word . I tried to reach out to you , I tried on ILGP , it failed . -YH616

Love?!?! Seriously?!?! After you wished cancer on her?!?!
She has a wonderful husband. She has no need for you in her life.
(07-05-2012, 09:24 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Well, well, well... the truth is quite interesting.
Well you should really love my reply then. You see I have the keys to open and shut . The mindset is actually in my control as much as I put my mind to it. I have no shame and I certainly am no weaker , but stronger. Wink
(07-05-2012, 09:31 PM)Clone Wrote:
(07-05-2012, 09:12 PM)Wonky Wrote:

Times change.
I appreciate an opened door, but I like Dutch treat and it's terrible to feel responsible for causing some man to get injured over my big mouth.
You need to learn the use of ladies instead of lady's, though.
And if you knew how many times a day in the 60's I used the word?
You'd be congratulating me for re-learning some decorum. Wink

Even a rented mule can learn a few things.
(07-05-2012, 09:28 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote:

Yeshuah Hamashiach
Forum User

A story

V-I-C-T-I-M