No Point Posting
(07-05-2012, 09:31 PM)Clone Wrote: Times change.
I appreciate an opened door, but I like Dutch treat and it's terrible to feel responsible for causing some man to get injured over my big mouth.
You need to learn the use of ladies instead of lady's, though.
And if you knew how many times a day in the 60's I used the word?
You'd be congratulating me for re-learning some decorum. Wink

Ya, but at least you had the word "wanna" in front of it. Embarrassed
Not all people... but certainly some people...

[Image: 153192824794337494_vwSq4Sh7_c.jpg]
(07-05-2012, 07:32 PM)Clone Wrote:
(07-05-2012, 07:22 PM)chuck white Wrote: I think Clone originally had the thread titled 'RE: 10 Questions From the U.S. Naturalization Test'
then went back and edited it.
This is evidenced by the second post which would have had the original thread title.

On the 4th of July, with photos of people being sworn in, pictures of flags and ten of the questions asked of immigrants wanting to become citizens.
I even offered my score as a challenge for other natural born Americans.
JC and TV immediately started their disrespectful nonsense and know what? I just got pissy...that's a fact. I wasn't in Talkilma where I really wanted to be, I was sitting in the house with these two RVF pudwhackers doing monkeyshines.
I snapped.
I confess.
I'm not perfect.
I never said I was.
And the damn thing has to be kept alive.
Just to rub a little salt.
Fuck all ya'll. Razz

Good grief Clone disrespectful nonsense? My answers to the test questions were simply meant to be humerous.
I would have posted the same thing no matter who made the thread. It's not all about you.
(07-05-2012, 07:14 PM)Scrapper Wrote: No fucking point posting when every fucking thread gets shit on...
usually by JC/Ham :wacko: Sammich, TVg or OL...
or the asswipes have nothing to really add to the thread so they just attack the poster.

And that is the fucking truth.

Scrapper's Avatar should be FLAPPER I swear to God I've never heard anyone else bitch and flap their gums about nothing as much as gumflapper.

It's either bitching back and forth with hammy or it's defending poor pitiful picked on Clone the professional number one martyr and victim.Laughing
(07-06-2012, 08:17 AM)tvguy Wrote: I swear to God I've never heard anyone else bitch and flap their gums about nothing as much as gumflapper.

Perhaps you should look in the mirror.
(07-06-2012, 08:13 AM)tvguy Wrote: Good grief Clone disrespectful nonsense? My answers to the test questions were simply meant to be humerous.
I would have posted the same thing no matter who made the thread. It's not all about you.

While I'm sure your test answers were meant to be humorous, the "humor" came at an early part of the thread and really wasn't very humorous either. So, it made it look like you want everything to be all about you instead - exactly the same thing you're accusing Clone of now.

I swear there's many of you here that need to get a mirror. You don't know what you're revealing about yourselves with your posts.
(07-06-2012, 07:27 AM)Scrapper Wrote: Not all people... but certainly some people...

[Image: 153192824794337494_vwSq4Sh7_c.jpg]
Ingratious and ugly
(07-06-2012, 08:32 AM)PonderThis Wrote:
(07-06-2012, 08:13 AM)tvguy Wrote: Good grief Clone disrespectful nonsense? My answers to the test questions were simply meant to be humerous.

While I'm sure your test answers were meant to be humorous, the "humor" came at an early part of the thread and really wasn't very humorous either. So, it made it look like you want everything to be all about you instead - exactly the same thing you're accusing Clone of now.

I swear there's many of you here that need to get a mirror. You don't know what you're revealing about yourselves with your posts.

And the same is said to Scrapper/Clone, yet there is no acknowledgement of it from them either.

Back and forth it goes, and no one learns a thing.
(07-06-2012, 10:02 AM)Asquared44 Wrote:

And the same is said to Scrapper/Clone, yet there is no acknowledgement of it from them either.

Back and forth it goes, and no one learns a thing.
Ponder is one of the initial changes to this place as far as an agenda to make it in his image. He initiated through his own form of intimidation. Now he has his fold and as far as he is concerned that is the board and the board opinion. .Of course he could say as much of the same of the other side. But there is a catch seeing we always played rough and had no intention of accommodating a special ed/group therapy community who needs to be handled with kid gloves as standard protocol. WE have an asylum section , no one uses it.
(07-06-2012, 10:01 AM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: Ingratious and ugly

Perfect for this thread, eh?!?! Dry
(07-06-2012, 10:17 AM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: Ponder is one of the initial changes to this place as far as an agenda to make it in his image. He initiated through his own form of intimidation.

M-I-R-R-O-R! Rolling Eyes
Yet, orygunluvr writes things such as this to a brand new poster and all of you turn a blind eye:

You're getting there lamont. I will help you in any way I can, just let me know. In no time you'll be just like the others, I bet one of them will even teach you how to spell fuck you, hate christians, and like anal sex

Hypocrits.
(07-05-2012, 08:51 PM)Clone Wrote:
(07-05-2012, 08:33 PM)Wonky Wrote: No point in posting. Indeed. Some here have strayed so far from the non-point that all they offer is vulgar offensive language. Strange that it comes so often from lady's on this site. There was a time...

There was a bee in the lady's bonnet.
It comes so often from the ladies on this site.

We know, Wonky, you remind us of this opinion regularly.
I'm not prone to cuss regularly, but, sometimes a 'fuck all y'all' is EXACTLY what I want to say.

I appreciate the English language lesson. God knows I can use all the instruction sent my way. I've stubbled with grammar forever, and you will no doubt continue to see my trashing the language. Please point it out each and every time, in hopes I might learn.

But if it's true that law is about intent, then language is about content. I will hold to my view even if poorly worded.

What a load of bullshit. ponder will takes clones side when she plays the poor victim no matter what.
I was playing around JOKING with the test that clone posted NOT CLONE.

I've done the same thing a million fucking times and NO ONE ELSE felt like a victim. and tried to take their marbles (the POST) and go home.
I WAS JOKING YOU DUMBSHIT and I don't care if YOU think any of it was funny or not.

Good lord remove the sticks from your asses NOW.

Go save a bluegill ponder or maybe a trout

[Image: superponder.jpg]
It's like the teacher asks something, and the mischievous student knows he didn't study and maybe isn't all that bright anyway, but he craves attention so much he gets up and does his best chimpanzee imitation complete with screeches and monkey walks instead.
(07-06-2012, 02:07 PM)PonderThis Wrote: It's like the teacher asks something, and the mischievous student knows he didn't study and maybe isn't all that bright anyway, but he craves attention so much he gets up and does his best chimpanzee imitation complete with screeches and monkey walks instead.

Big Grin
I tried.. but this thread makes no sense to me. It kinda made my neck hurt too.
(07-06-2012, 03:43 PM)Crazylace Wrote: I tried.. but this thread makes no sense to me. It kinda made my neck hurt too.
NeutralBig GrinLaughing
(07-06-2012, 02:07 PM)PonderThis Wrote: It's like the teacher asks something, and the mischievous student knows he didn't study and maybe isn't all that bright anyway, but he craves attention so much he gets up and does his best chimpanzee imitation complete with screeches and monkey walks instead.
Not really its like a bunch of people who play the way they play and you don't like it. Meow.
(07-06-2012, 03:43 PM)Crazylace Wrote: I tried.. but this thread makes no sense to me. It kinda made my neck hurt too.

It's simple. Clone posted some questions they ask in a citizenship test. I gave a bunch of dopey answers just being funny. Clone took it personal and deleted the post I responded too.:wacko:
Then her fat little twerp boy Ponder is desperately is trying to make it look like clone is not weird.Razz