Touvelle Lodge This Coming Saturday
[Image: 205421_2949369831753_1312527335_n.jpg]

The Rogue Valley All Original Music Festival is happening this Saturday, July 14 from Noon to 10 PM on the outdoor stage at Touvelle Lodge in Central Point. Come enjoy the music, community, good food and drink, and the beautiful country setting as you support many local bands playing their original music. Not a single cover song will be heard! And all proceeds, including your $5 entry fee, will benefit the Make A Wish Foundation! Lots of lawn and plenty of shade, so bring your picnic gear and spend the day with us. The band lineup includes 221Fly, Key of Three, Ponderosa Breeze, Pete Herzog, Spiral Kings, The Brian Swan Band, Velocity, Auzzie Mark, and your hosts, Ring of Trees! Sound is provided by Bluejay Productions
Touvelle Lodge. Laughing
LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

Oh, Clone... sounds like an excellent way to spend a Saturday! Thumbs Up
(07-08-2012, 02:33 PM)Scrapper Wrote: LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

Oh, Clone... sounds like an excellent way to spend a Saturday! Thumbs Up

It's a good cause, it's only $5 and EVERY song is original...NO covers.
Touvelle Tavern?. Last I checked they didn't lodge anyone did they? But we can call it a lodge if we want, right? And Yam has no business even talking about any of it. People haven't been in good moods, so I wouldn't think a meet up is in store.
(07-08-2012, 04:06 PM)Tiamat Wrote: Touvelle Tavern. Last I checked they didn't lodge anyone did they? And Yam has no business even talking about any of it. People haven't been in good moods, so I wouldn't think a meet up is in store.

Perhaps you're right, Tia. But I would like to (some day) buy you a birthday beverage!
(07-08-2012, 04:06 PM)Tiamat Wrote: Touvelle Tavern. Last I checked they didn't lodge anyone did they? And Yam has no business even talking about any of it. People haven't been in good moods, so I wouldn't think a meet up is in store.

I didn't use the term 'meet up'
Silly me, I saw this, recognized the name,
liked the thought of shady trees,
like the thought of no cover music,
and LOVED the cause.
Silly me.
(07-08-2012, 04:09 PM)Clone Wrote:

I didn't use the term 'meet up'
Silly me, I saw this, recognized the name,
liked the thought of shady trees,
like the thought of no cover music,
and LOVED the cause.
Silly me.

No, I know you didn't. You know, Clone, not everything needs to be taken is such a critical light. I was just thinking out loud. Some people DO call it lodge. I think it's a lovely place to go.
(07-08-2012, 04:12 PM)Tiamat Wrote: No, I know you didn't. You know, Clone, not everything needs to be taken is such a critical light. I was just thinking out loud. Some people DO call it lodge. I think it's a lovely place to go.

You're right, of course.
We're seriously thinking of going, we like Key of Three a lot.
Hmmmm...maybe I need to get a wig and some big sunglasses? Laughing
I wasn't taking everything negative, so much as being startled by the reactions to
a post about a concert at Touvelle Tavern/Lodge!
Dressing like a muslim woman would give you complete anonymity, but you might not make it out alive. Maybe a KKK robe instead? Smiling
(07-08-2012, 04:22 PM)PonderThis Wrote: Dressing like a muslim woman would give you complete anonymity, but you might not make it out alive. Maybe a KKK robe instead? Smiling

I just have to figure out if I can get to a place where I just don't care.
I'm not sure I can get there, which is a bummer.
Sounds like a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon!
That reminds me...I have to look up the recipe for Bacon Jelly in Tasty Kitchen.
I think a fried egg sandwich on toast with bacon jelly would be simly mahvelous!!
When Dave bought the bar 10 years ago, he changed the legal name to Touvelle Lodge.
Don't worry about a "meet up" with me involved. My Yukon is in the shop, so I am down to the bike. I don't go to bars on the bike.
(07-08-2012, 04:31 PM)Clone Wrote: That reminds me...I have to look up the recipe for Bacon Jelly in Tasty Kitchen.
I think a fried egg sandwich on toast with bacon jelly would be simly mahvelous!!

Yummo! Be sure to post it! Smiling
(07-08-2012, 04:54 PM)Larry Wrote: Don't worry about a "meet up" with me involved. My Yukon is in the shop, so I am down to the bike. I don't go to bars on the bike.

Oh Larry... I don't think anyone would really have an issue with meeting you. We may not agree on a lot... but I don't think you're the type to show up to a "meet up" just to cause a scene. My guess is most of us could get together and just have some fun. Leave the forum BS on the forum... most of us any way.
(07-08-2012, 05:19 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(07-08-2012, 04:54 PM)Larry Wrote: Don't worry about a "meet up" with me involved. My Yukon is in the shop, so I am down to the bike. I don't go to bars on the bike.

Oh Larry... I don't think anyone would really have an issue with meeting you. We may not agree on a lot... but I don't think you're the type to show up to a "meet up" just to cause a scene. My guess is most of us could get together and just have some fun. Leave the forum BS on the forum... most of us any way.

I've done it many times, and "know" a lot of the folks here. But not this time!!! Seriously, if I had my wheels, I would go. I have gone to a lot of Dave's charity events, and paid too much for stuff I don't need..... Big Grin
On Topic:

Dave does a few of these benefit things every year. Touvelle is always a good time. I hope those who expressed interest go, and enjoy the experience.
(07-08-2012, 04:51 PM)Larry Wrote: When Dave bought the bar 10 years ago, he changed the legal name to Touvelle Lodge.

There you go!Smiling
I'm a goin'.
I don't drink anymore so may not last the entire event, but I'd love to see some of the folks I've had the joy of sharing time with.
Tia, Darlin, I hope you feel up to it. I can't' wait to see the bonnet you might wear.

And now:

It pains me to write this:

I'm suggesting we "shun" the Pastor for a period. Big C., you need help and I pray you find it. Your behavior here is simply beyond the pale. I for one will not respond to ANY further posts of yours until we see some change. I am truly sorry. Under that affliction I'm sure is a good man. I wish you the very best.