Touvelle Lodge This Coming Saturday
(07-08-2012, 06:40 PM)Larry Wrote:
(07-08-2012, 06:30 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: That is because you are blind . What you need to consider is that Clone signed up her as Crone which is in fact the Surname of the presiding judge of her murdered husbands killer. Nothing here on the part our newer members is innocent. Especially Clone /crones approach > even recently she has accused me of being very cunning ...well... lets just see how that shoe fits .She signed up on a forum with Jesus Christ as a member and what did she have in mind ? Well..... I had a dream.. a waking dream right before I got out of bed ... she came here to unseat me . You thingk that is a lie ... Eh Kam ? You there ?
I was here First And no one said a word but me.. To take center stage and be The Crone instead of ME Jesus Christ.. I am Jesus Christ , I shall not be unseated by her . Everything she does is to discredit the US and the Christian spirit upon which the good thigns in it were built . Fuck that dude. You as well as the rest of the folks here who really don't want to deal with the vermin need to step up . I am getting real tired of defending your rights for you. It Sucks. I am Your Man , Your Best Freind , your High Commander and in fact I never Wanted the JOB because JOB and Job are one in the same . I ate shit for you Larry . http://ebible.org/kjv/Job.htm

And I still defend your right to exist as well. That makes us even.
What makes us even is that I could hunt with you and what I said would not change the nature of the hunt. Where as those who in fact are here and a pimping agenda 21 even if they pretend not to be are...... Like I said you hang with Scrapper and you will fuel her case against me. That is fact . They are a coven of sorts , perhaps not witches as you envision them , but a coven . And BTW so goes DIL but ... under special cirmun=mstnaces. I care very very very much for her. Her survival and yours Larry are interdependent.

There is in fact a sword of Damocles over your head brother. Just a heads up . seeing we are all reincarnated fucks. Queeny has elements of class and goodness. I honor them despite her animal instinctive nature and her destructive problems.. Hell I even honor some of her kink as Holy. Perhaps the truth is she is doing the best she can and that isn't good enough and nobody who matters gives a fuck about it or at least haws the capacity to be empathetic. Your son stepped in the pile of it ....admit it . He wasnt wronged he wasw short sighted and you know whY........

OF course the new comers and their shit have made us forget her. I haven't and I Love her no mater what just like the fuck ups form me gernation who I miss sorely., Who here has really thought about her as a member of our group as of late ? Who here has thought about KNo1 and the fact that at least as lovers they could hold down the fort ?.. .Mad about the fact that no man coupper cant even come to a hundredth of what they are . I miss them both . YH616ld deal with their shit. Hell I at as much of their shit as I could that is a fact. Hey Tia .. I HONOR and I hold you who care hostage with a love that is real. Those other people ...They have not portion in my rest. I summon Queeny and Kitten in spirit . Clone and Scra
(07-08-2012, 07:10 PM)Wonky Wrote: I'm a goin'.
I don't drink anymore so may not last the entire event, but I'd love to see some of the folks I've had the joy of sharing time with.
Tia, Darlin, I hope you feel up to it. I can't' wait to see the bonnet you might wear.

And now:

It pains me to write this:

I'm suggesting we "shun" the Pastor for a period. Big C., you need help and I pray you find it. Your behavior here is simply beyond the pale. I for one will not respond to ANY further posts of yours until we see some change. I am truly sorry. Under that affliction I'm sure is a good man. I wish you the very best.
Your being a
n asshole and i m just fine. Fuck you Wonk . You interpret me getting under you skin with my being unstable . You lose. Smoke some weed , you need it.
I echo the red highlight. And all his posts are gone. Take care Chris. I wish you well.
I don't drink anymore so may not last the entire event, but I'd love to see some of the folks I've had the joy of sharing time with.
Tia, Darlin, I hope you feel up to it. I can't' wait to see the bonnet you might wear.

I think you may see us there...we've been REALLY wanting to go to Country Faire, but we're trying to not spend money like water.
So...live music on a lawn, in the shade, on a Sunday afternoon for $5?
We've gotta go somewhere and do something!
This sounds like a win win.
(07-08-2012, 08:21 PM)Clone Wrote:

I think you may see us there...we've been REALLY wanting to go to Country Faire, but we're trying to not spend money like water.

FYI... the 14th is a Saturday.
(07-08-2012, 08:41 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(07-08-2012, 08:21 PM)Clone Wrote:

FYI... the 14th is a Saturday.

What would I do without you? Laughing
I would go but I'm having rhinoplasty.Rolling Eyes

And now:

It pains me to write this:

I'm suggesting we "shun" the Pastor for a period. Big C., you need help and I pray you find it. Your behavior here is simply beyond the pale. I for one will not respond to ANY further posts of yours until we see some change. I am truly sorry. Under that affliction I'm sure is a good man. I wish you the very best.

Good luck with the shun LaughingI have NEVER EVER seen what you suggests actually take place.
(07-08-2012, 04:54 PM)Larry Wrote: Don't worry about a "meet up" with me involved. My Yukon is in the shop, so I am down to the bike. I don't go to bars on the bike.

Really? It sounds to me like if you drink too much to ride a bike you shouldn't be driving anything.
I don't know about others, but I plan on shunning every single post he makes from here on out. Smiling

P.S. I see my post count has ballooned past yours. That must make me the biggest blow-hard here now.
(07-09-2012, 09:00 AM)PonderThis Wrote: I don't know about others, but I plan on shunning every single post he makes from here on out.

Yeah it's pretty easy when he's bannedLaughingLaughing Anyway ponder you can shun all you want and Wonky can shun all he wants but have you EVER seen him or anyone else shunned by everyone?

No one shunned Gordie.

I've shunned Hammys posts a hundred times. When they are one of his spaced out long winded loony posts I read about one sentence and then say to hell with it.
But there are others here who seem to relish his provocative posts so they can reply, The car crash and they just can't avert their eyes. I have been averting my eyes from his crazy ass posts for a long time while others were waiting with baited breath to goad him in to a fight.
(07-09-2012, 09:00 AM)PonderThis Wrote: I don't know about others, but I plan on shunning every single post he makes from here on out. Smiling

P.S. I see my post count has ballooned past yours. That must make me the biggest blow-hard here now.

Well you are the one who loves to bring up posts counts as if it's a horrible thing to post a lot. Hypocrite much?
I plan on shunning not only Hammy but every other banned poster as well. How's that? Smiling
(07-09-2012, 09:10 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-09-2012, 09:00 AM)PonderThis Wrote: I don't know about others, but I plan on shunning every single post he makes from here on out. Smiling

Well you are the one who loves to bring up posts counts as if it's a horrible thing to post a lot. Hypocrite much?

I self admitted the point. Attack much?
(07-09-2012, 09:08 AM)tvguy Wrote: I've shunned Hammys posts a hundred times.

Yes, but you're better than everyone else. Rolling Eyes
(07-09-2012, 09:21 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
(07-09-2012, 09:08 AM)tvguy Wrote: I've shunned Hammys posts a hundred times.

Yes, but you're better than everyone else. Rolling Eyes

No just YOU and your little clique of junior high friends who never saw a post of Hammy's that you could ignore and not play the junior high tit for tat BS.
Pretty hard to not attack someone that calls his enemies c****s, wishes death on them and sends pm's alternately saying I hate you and I love you, or that constantly preached at us whether we want preached to or not either.
I just wish people could learn to use the foe button, blocks all pm's too. So simple a caveman could do it. Smiling
Hey, I blocked his PM's more than a year ago.
(07-09-2012, 10:42 AM)PonderThis Wrote: Hey, I blocked his PM's more than a year ago.

Then you have more sense than some others. Smiling