Touvelle Lodge This Coming Saturday
(07-09-2012, 09:29 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-09-2012, 09:21 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
(07-09-2012, 09:08 AM)tvguy Wrote: I've shunned Hammys posts a hundred times.

Yes, but you're better than everyone else. Rolling Eyes

No just YOU and your little clique of junior high friends who never saw a post of Hammy's that you could ignore and not play the junior high tit for tat BS.

NinjaEyebrowsBig Grin
(07-09-2012, 10:42 AM)PonderThis Wrote: Hey, I blocked his PM's more than a year ago.

Ditto that!
I found out the hard way that I had to block him in order to keep him from sending me PM's and then blocking me so I couldn't reply. :wacko:
(07-09-2012, 10:45 AM)broadzilla Wrote:
(07-09-2012, 09:29 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-09-2012, 09:21 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
(07-09-2012, 09:08 AM)tvguy Wrote: I've shunned Hammys posts a hundred times.

Yes, but you're better than everyone else. Rolling Eyes

No just YOU and your little clique of junior high friends who never saw a post of Hammy's that you could ignore and not play the junior high tit for tat BS.

NinjaEyebrowsBig Grin

Well, well, well... do we really want to get into who acts like they're in Jr. High?!?!
Adults don't normally need to be passive aggressive. Adults can actually come right out and say what they mean. Adults say what they mean and stand by what they say.
So, let's talk about who actually acts line a 13 year old, BZ.
(07-09-2012, 09:42 AM)PonderThis Wrote: Pretty hard to not attack someone that calls his enemies c****s, wishes death on them and sends pm's alternately saying I hate you and I love you, or that constantly preached at us whether we want preached to or not either.

I'm not defending all of Hammys posts . I'm just saying that a lot of them didn't need or deserve the responses he got.
(07-09-2012, 08:56 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-08-2012, 04:54 PM)Larry Wrote: Don't worry about a "meet up" with me involved. My Yukon is in the shop, so I am down to the bike. I don't go to bars on the bike.

Really? It sounds to me like if you drink too much to ride a bike you shouldn't be driving anything.

The difference is, I can easily enjoy a beer with dinner and drive home, but I refuse to have even that ONE beer if riding the bike.

I was not talking about DRUNK driving.
(07-09-2012, 11:27 AM)Larry Wrote:
(07-08-2012, 04:54 PM)Larry Wrote: Don't worry about a "meet up" with me involved. My Yukon is in the shop, so I am down to the bike. I don't go to bars on the bike.

Really? It sounds to me like if you drink too much to ride a bike you shouldn't be driving anything.

The difference is, I can easily enjoy a beer with dinner and drive home, but I refuse to have even that ONE beer if riding the bike.

All righty thenBig Grin Maybe it's just me or I'm fooling myself but one beer with a dinner I don't think I'm impaired. But that's just me.

Good for you for thinking like Eastwood... A mans gotta know his limitations.
(07-09-2012, 11:13 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-09-2012, 09:42 AM)PonderThis Wrote: Pretty hard to not attack someone that calls his enemies c****s, wishes death on them and sends pm's alternately saying I hate you and I love you, or that constantly preached at us whether we want preached to or not either.

I'm not defending all of Hammys posts . I'm just saying that a lot of them didn't need or deserve the responses he got.

Yeah, you were good to him. I can't really get that they think of him as sick and at the same time go out of their way to make sure he feels every petty jab they can stick to him. I guess Liberals have different ways of treating those they consider ill. Maybe we should be watching out more for the changes coming our way in Obamacare..the new bioethics.
(07-09-2012, 01:44 PM)DUNNO Wrote:

Yeah, you were good to him. I can't really get that they think of him as sick and at the same time go out of their way to make sure he feels every petty jab they can stick to him. I guess Liberals have different ways of treating those they consider ill. Maybe we should be watching out more for the changes coming our way in Obamacare..the new bioethics.

I'm a liberal. Why is it so important to classify all libs as this or that? Especially coming from you? All conservatives are not the same. Are they?
(07-09-2012, 01:56 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-09-2012, 01:44 PM)DUNNO Wrote:

I'm a liberal. Why is it so important to classify all libs as this or that? Especially coming from you? All conservatives are not the same. Are they?

I guess because Liberals co-opted the whole sentimental/nice guy thing...I think people who are truly kind are rare in both political persuasions... I do know that most of my Liberal friends are decent and kind and the same goes for my Conservative friends, so what does that tell you except that the polarization is the real enemy.
(07-09-2012, 11:39 AM)tvguy Wrote:

All righty thenBig Grin Maybe it's just me or I'm fooling myself but one beer with a dinner I don't think I'm impaired. But that's just me.

I don't think I am impaired either, but I take being on two wheels (that sometimes other drivers don't "see") kinda seriously. Besides, I promised my family that if anything ever happened to me on my bike, it would not be impairment related on MY part.
(07-09-2012, 03:56 PM)Larry Wrote:

I don't think I am impaired either, but I take being on two wheels (that sometimes other drivers don't "see") kinda seriously. Besides, I promised my family that if anything ever happened to me on my bike, it would not be impairment related on MY part.

I've been riding a motorcycle around lately for the first time in over 20 years. I had forgotten how much fun they areBig Grin
(07-09-2012, 04:10 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-09-2012, 08:56 AM)tvguy Wrote: Really? It sounds to me like if you drink too much to ride a bike you shouldn't be driving anything.

I've been riding a motorcycle around lately for the first time in over 20 years. I had forgotten how much fun they areBig Grin

Ride safe, and enjoy!
From Facebook:

Erica Marie Mattern

So just a sneak peak at some of the items that have been generously donated by local businesses.

Dr. Jones at Kid Clinic and Callahans lodge have together put up a Two night including two dinners, and two breakfasts package stay in one of their beautiful lodge rooms with hot tub. For those of you who have not stayed at callahan's before, it is top notch gorgeous.

The Wharf put up two gift cards for lunch

Olive garden put up a gift basket including a giftcard

Motorcycle superstore has put up two $100 gift cards

Yellow Submarine car wash put up $100 worth of gift cards

Jacksonville inn donated a gift cared for lunch for two

Bella Union has donated a gift card for lunch for two

Pacific Diamond Jewelers Has donated a gorgeous Necklace and earring set worth over $300

Various local artists have donated their artwork

We have a gift certificate for $500 worth of Auto pinstripe painting donated

The liquor company that delivers for Touvelle is donating a Raft

4Daughters has donated a $50 gift card and gift basket

I am personally creating and donating three original paintings

That is just a sneak peek ladies and Gents. There is more to come from the generous Local business owners of our Rogue Valley Community. Thank you all to everyone who is participating and supporting this great cause! We are very excited and only 4 days out! Cant wait to see you all there. Smiling
(07-10-2012, 07:58 PM)Clone Wrote: From Facebook:

Erica Marie Mattern

So just a sneak peak at some of the items that have been generously donated by local businesses.

Dr. Jones at Kid Clinic and Callahans lodge have together put up a Two night including two dinners, and two breakfasts package stay in one of their beautiful lodge rooms with hot tub. For those of you who have not stayed at callahan's before, it is top notch gorgeous.

The Wharf put up two gift cards for lunch

Olive garden put up a gift basket including a giftcard

Motorcycle superstore has put up two $100 gift cards

Yellow Submarine car wash put up $100 worth of gift cards

Jacksonville inn donated a gift cared for lunch for two

Bella Union has donated a gift card for lunch for two

Pacific Diamond Jewelers Has donated a gorgeous Necklace and earring set worth over $300

Various local artists have donated their artwork

We have a gift certificate for $500 worth of Auto pinstripe painting donated

The liquor company that delivers for Touvelle is donating a Raft

4Daughters has donated a $50 gift card and gift basket

I am personally creating and donating three original paintings

That is just a sneak peek ladies and Gents. There is more to come from the generous Local business owners of our Rogue Valley Community. Thank you all to everyone who is participating and supporting this great cause! We are very excited and only 4 days out! Cant wait to see you all there. Smiling

Could you include the facebook link? I know some people who would like this information.
(07-10-2012, 09:27 PM)Larry Wrote: Could you include the facebook link? I know some people who would like this information.

No problem!

Rogue All Original Music Festival Benefitting Make-a-Wish-Foundation

https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/231314820320370/
(07-10-2012, 09:34 PM)Clone Wrote:
(07-10-2012, 09:27 PM)Larry Wrote: Could you include the facebook link? I know some people who would like this information.

No problem!

Rogue All Original Music Festival Benefitting Make-a-Wish-Foundation

https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/231314820320370/

THANKS. I am doing what I can to spread the word.
(07-10-2012, 09:45 PM)Larry Wrote: THANKS. I am doing what I can to spread the word.

I have a feeling it's going to be a good day..we have several friends from this area that are going to be there.

It's a good cause; I'm glad you're spreading the word.
shared!
Someone needs to tell them that Motorcycle Superstore is out of business.

Good thinking Larry!
The problem is that all too often that "one" beer can reduce our judgement just enough to have two. And if two, what the hell, why not a couple more. Been there, done that, and I far more lucky that smart.