Hey Kam I call Bullshit.
You know dude this place keeps becoming mor eand more like the nation. Plenty of laws that are not enforced. You think you can control me by blockign my posts ? Hey dude , lets be real , alot of people who arent in your face are pissed. You want me to flip you off so you can put it in the reason why you banned me ? How about saying I told you to grow a pair and it offended you . I could live with that as a reason for you banning me.Smiling We could shake hands on that and I would be OK> I have given more energy to this place than anyone esle here. You owe me goodness , That is a fact . What is wrong with you dude ? I may be nutty but the people your serving are sick in the head. Consider what I just said . I am not the !% but I sure as hell have a lot more going for me intellectually and financially than the people who are yanking your chains. That is a fact . Ingrates dude you are serving ingrates. I am the life of this place , if that wasnt the case scrapper and Clone wouldn't be so dead set on destroying the reason for living here , that being ME. I am more love than hate , who here can say as much and gloat. ? I am better than them.[Image: PERFECT2.jpg]old ? I am your best asset. I am the reason here is real traffic. 8[Image: P7232535.jpg][/img] Hows that for shouting ?
Nope. I'm not going to stand idly by while you repeatedly post "fuck yous" to people you don't like in every thread (including starting several for this sole purpose), publicly wish death upon other posters, and post private/personal information about other members. You've been warned about doing ALL of the above numerous times, and even after several temporary bans, you've made it clear that you do not plan to change your behavior.

I spent over an hour cleaning up the mess you made of several threads today, including unprovoked attacks on myself, and I refuse to deal with it anymore. I don't know what set you off today, but it will be the last time.

So long.
(07-09-2012, 01:00 AM)kgasso Wrote: Nope. I'm not going to stand idly by while you repeatedly post "fuck yous" to people you don't like in every thread (including starting several for this sole purpose), publicly wish death upon other posters, and post private/personal information about other members. You've been warned about doing ALL of the above numerous times, and even after several temporary bans, you've made it clear that you do not plan to change your behavior.

I spent over an hour cleaning up the mess you made of several threads today, including unprovoked attacks on myself, and I refuse to deal with it anymore. I don't know what set you off today, but it will be the last time.

So long.

I don't blame you one bit.
(07-09-2012, 01:00 AM)kgasso Wrote: Nope. I'm not going to stand idly by while you repeatedly post "fuck yous" to people you don't like in every thread (including starting several for this sole purpose), publicly wish death upon other posters, and post private/personal information about other members. You've been warned about doing ALL of the above numerous times, and even after several temporary bans, you've made it clear that you do not plan to change your behavior.

So long.

Thank you for taking the time to explain.

So long.

The "fuck yous" come from barbie, clone, and scrapper. I don't recall pastor "fuck you"ing much if at all. I have reported their "fuck you"s to you several times, to no avail, and you blame pastor. NOICE!
(07-10-2012, 09:23 AM)orygunluvr Wrote:

So long.

The "fuck yous" come from barbie, clone, and scrapper. I don't recall pastor "fuck you"ing much if at all. I have reported their "fuck you"s to you several times, to no avail, and you blame pastor. NOICE!

I will second that because I personally received foul language and comments from those 3 and Ponder, with no comment from the moderators. I was temporarily banned for asking Clone not to bring up her personal tragedy when it had no bearing on the issues. However, most of the time they do it in a way that flys below an actual FU, but in many cases, is fouler than coming out and saying it.
(07-10-2012, 09:23 AM)orygunluvr Wrote: The "fuck yous" come from barbie, clone, and scrapper. I don't recall pastor "fuck you"ing much if at all. I have reported their "fuck you"s to you several times, to no avail, and you blame pastor. NOICE!

You're nuts! :wacko:
I may have used the word "fuck"... but I don't tell people "fuck you" without VERY GOOD reason.
Clone? Once or twice... maybe... always with good reason and well deserved.
BBQ... Yes, he has posted that. But usually it has been deserved!

You obviously have not been paying attention. Rolling Eyes
(07-10-2012, 09:43 AM)DUNNO Wrote: I will second that because I personally received foul language and comments from those 3 and Ponder, with no comment from the moderators. I was temporarily banned for asking Clone not to bring up her personal tragedy when it had no bearing on the issues. However, most of the time they do it in a way that flys below an actual FU, but in many cases, is fouler than coming out and saying it.

You are such a liar! Rolling Eyes
That is NOT why you were temporarily banned. Dry
(07-10-2012, 09:43 AM)DUNNO Wrote:
(07-10-2012, 09:23 AM)orygunluvr Wrote:

So long.

I will second that because I personally received foul language and comments from those 3 and Ponder, with no comment from the moderators. I was temporarily banned for asking Clone not to bring up her personal tragedy when it had no bearing on the issues. However, most of the time they do it in a way that flys below an actual FU, but in many cases, is fouler than coming out and saying it.

Yep. I think I said just that in the other Captain thread.
(07-10-2012, 09:43 AM)DUNNO Wrote: [quote='orygunluvr' pid='215311' dateline='1341937432']
[However, most of the time they do it in a way that flys below an actual FU, but in many cases, is fouler than coming out and saying it.

Precisely. A few here never learned the art of cleverness, thinking foul language must surely be a replacement for intelligence being as how they have nothing else to offer.
HamSandwich has achieved martyrdom.
(07-10-2012, 10:38 AM)Clone Wrote: HamSandwich has achieved martyrdom.

Martyrdom usually means they're no longer around so it's all good.