Craigslist funny stuff
He couldn't just look at the box or the picture to see how to spell mirror... sheeeeeesh

Clip on Towning Mears - $35 (S Medford)

[Image: 00m0m_j7yXWRnxJ9Z_600x450.jpg]

craigslist - Map data OpenStreetMap
(google map)
Universal

fuel: other
transmission: other

I have 2 Heavy Duty Universal Clip on Towing Mears for sale. They give you that little extra viewing when your pulling a trailer. If interested let me know they are still in the box
Vintage sun dial - $80 (Southern Oregon)

Brand new never used
$80/firm
(04-10-2017, 11:24 AM)tvguy Wrote: Vintage sun dial - $80 (Southern Oregon)

Brand new never used
$80/firm

So it's never seen the light of day?
(04-10-2017, 11:51 AM)Hugo Wrote:

Brand new never used
$80/firm

This aint the pun thread LOL
Razz Brand new and vintage Blink
(04-10-2017, 11:57 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(04-10-2017, 11:51 AM)Hugo Wrote:

Brand new never used
$80/firm

This aint the pun thread LOL
Razz Brand new and vintage Blink

Probably runs slow.
(04-09-2017, 03:06 PM)tvguy Wrote: He couldn't just look at the box or the picture to see how to spell mirror... sheeeeeesh

(google map)
Universal

I have 2 Heavy Duty Universal Clip on Towing Mears for sale. They give you that little extra viewing when your pulling a trailer. If interested let me know they are still in the box

He must work for kdrv. Tonight they spelled "increece". They make spelling mistakes All the time in their graphics.
(04-10-2017, 06:05 PM)GPnative Wrote:
(04-09-2017, 03:06 PM)tvguy Wrote: He couldn't just look at the box or the picture to see how to spell mirror... sheeeeeesh

(google map)
Universal

He must work for kdrv. Tonight they spelled "increece". They make spelling mistakes All the time in their graphics.
Yeah and they have such young kids they often can't pronounce certain words.
Quote:I need a car I will trade for flower - $1 (Glendale)
[Image: 00W0W_2ToGwhlPHVQ_600x450.jpg]

https://medford.craigslist.org/cto/d/nee...99062.html
(04-10-2017, 06:53 PM)tvguy Wrote:

(google map)
Universal

I think when we live in a "small market" area, we have to put up with that. These kids are serving time here learning the skills of the trade until they can bust into a big market location in LA (or wherever) to make the BIG BUCKS. 
But, it does get really irritating. What, we are chopped liver?
(10-07-2017, 10:55 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:

(google map)
Universal

I think when we live in a "small market" area, we have to put up with that. These kids are serving time here learning the skills of the trade until they can bust into a big market location in LA (or wherever) to make the BIG BUCKS. 

It would appear that learning the skills takes exactly one year then.   Laughing

(google map)
Universal

Also the good looking fit and trim ones move on to the big market locations and we are left to look at the.. um well, the others.
(10-07-2017, 01:45 PM)tvguy Wrote:

(google map)
Universal

Also the good looking fit and trim ones move on to the big market locations and we are left to look at the.. um well, the others.

It is pleasant to see attractive people on TV news. (Radio is great for those not blessed with good looks and those not "fit and trim"). 
All things considered I'd just like to have good reporting no matter the "attractive factor" and not hours and hours of local weather reports. Still, it is what it is and I'd guess local outlets don't have budgets that allow a lot of investigative reporting. 
I send a yearly stipend to SOPTV and would like for them to cover more local issues. I've contacted them and never received the courtesy of a reply. (But the NEWSHOUR is my go-to program for national news each day) 
News has never been more competitive (and perhaps less well done) than now. My guess is that it will shake out in time. My hope, at least.
(10-08-2017, 08:27 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(04-10-2017, 06:05 PM)GPnative Wrote: He must work for kdrv. Tonight they spelled "increece". They make spelling mistakes All the time in their graphics.

It is pleasant to see attractive people on TV news. (Radio is great for those not blessed with good looks and those not "fit and trim"). 
All things considered I'd just like to have good reporting no matter the "attractive factor" and not hours and hours of local weather reports. Still, it is what it is and I'd guess local outlets don't have budgets that allow a lot of investigative reporting. 
I send a yearly stipend to SOPTV and would like for them to cover more local issues. I've contacted them and never received the courtesy of a reply. (But the NEWSHOUR is my go-to program for national news each day) 
News has never been more competitive (and perhaps less well done) than now. My guess is that it will shake out in time. My hope, at least.

(Radio is great for those not blessed with good looks and those not "fit and trim").

There is one person on the local news that shouldn't even be on radio. I won't say the name but he/she has such a nasal voice my wife and I wonder who ever chose her in the first place.
My wife says "good grief get those tonsils and adenoids removed LOL

and not hours and hours of local weather reports.

I fast forward through the recorded weather until the end when they show the forecast. IMO all the rest is pointless.
(10-08-2017, 03:53 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(10-08-2017, 08:27 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(04-10-2017, 06:53 PM)tvguy Wrote: Yeah and they have such young kids they often can't pronounce certain words.

(Radio is great for those not blessed with good looks and those not "fit and trim").

There is one person on the local news that shouldn't  even be on radio. I won't say the name but he/she has such a nasal voice my wife and I wonder who ever chose her in the first place.
My wife says "good grief get those tonsils and adenoids removed LOL

and not hours and hours of local weather reports.

I fast forward through the recorded weather until the end when they show the forecast. IMO all the rest is pointless.

About the nasal raid voice...How True! I listen to some baseball radio shows and there are guys there that should have continued driving truck. I'm also a Podcast fan, and all too often people who may have a good idea forget that we have to LISTEN to that good idea.
Could I just say, if your godddamn car has a broken timing belt and / or a blown head gasket, put it in the fucking parts category.
(11-05-2017, 01:10 PM)bbqboy Wrote: Could I just say, if your godddamn car has a broken timing belt and / or a blown head gasket, put it in the fucking parts category.

No kidding. And say how many miles are on the car FFS.

Ans why in the fuck do people hide the license plate LOL
Yeah, I don't understand that at all. Who cares what the plate number is?
(11-05-2017, 02:14 PM)bbqboy Wrote: Yeah, I don't understand that at all. Who cares what the plate number is?

I'm pretty sure that people are just doing it because others are doing it.

I can maybe understand if it's some REALLY expensive collectors car. But I see people with their finger covering the plates on POS beaters.

But what do these people think will happen when they drive around with their plates visible for ALL to see?? OH the horror LOL

People are such lemmings.
Yes siree BOB. No sense in taking a chance that someone could see the license plate on this beauty.

1989 honda civic hatch back/trade - $300

image 1 of 2
[Image: 00303_6g9XRxzMomu_600x450.jpg]
[Image: 00303_6g9XRxzMomu_600x450.jpg]

[Image: 00303_6g9XRxzMomu_50x50c.jpg][Image: 00v0v_gtLQaMshtkq_50x50c.jpg]

1989 Honda civic

condition: fair
fuel: gas
paint color: brown
title status: clean
transmission: manual

I have a 1989 honda civic hatch back for sell or trade. It has a blown head gasket but is not cracked it still runs. I originally bought for a project but just dont have the time. I drove it home from medford fine but its sat at my house since and needs a new battery. Somebody stole mine since its been at my house. Asking 300 obo. Willing to trade for a older tacoma or 4runner but am open to any offers. Willing to possibly trade cash as well if vehicle is a good everyday driver.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services
I'd trade that for a Tacoma or 4 runner too, but I can't imagine anyone being that dumb.