Craigslist funny stuff
(07-11-2019, 01:27 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(07-11-2019, 08:48 AM)bbqboy Wrote: This is nothing but glorified flea market booth.

Is it in a vendor hub?

What’s a vendor hub?
I’m just saying that there’s no good will equity and no 4 walls lease on a 
physical spot that makes it a legitimate business entity.
Just a guy with a whole bunch of white whales.
I’m pretty sure you’d recognize the guy from as-is if it’s who I think it is.
(07-11-2019, 01:27 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(07-11-2019, 08:48 AM)bbqboy Wrote: This is nothing but glorified flea market booth.

Is it in a vendor hub?

Yes. It's Ashlands version of American mercantile.. I flag them all the time too.

SEE VENDOR BOOTHS 211 - FOUR BOOTHS ON LEFT WALL NEAR BACK and one booth on the right side

ASHLAND ARTISAN EMPORIUM

1670 ASHLAND STREET, Ashland, Oregon
Crack smoker for sure.

Vintage Record Player - $650 (Medford)

image 5 of 11
[Image: 00V0V_jphUpjpp2XY_600x450.jpg]
[Image: 00K0K_5O2clHkLPat_600x450.jpg]
[Image: 00S0S_3x4sIV9yGcu_600x450.jpg]
[Image: 00000_9ViQoE5mJPq_600x450.jpg]
[Image: 00T0T_5f1tkGcp4x7_600x450.jpg]
[Image: 00101_iuqNPYgR5M5_600x450.jpg]
[Image: 00S0S_eCVXjD3azIh_600x450.jpg]
[Image: 00606_eN4X7inLRkJ_600x450.jpg]

size / dimensions: 66x19x31.5

Vintage Magnavox Astro-Sonic stereo and record player. Bought new in 1965 at Purucker Music House here in Medford. Original catalogs and warranty certificate included and in perfect condition. Everything works great and sounds amazing! The finish has a couple blemishes but nothing too bad. Measures 66" long, 19" deep and 31.5" tall. Has built in wheels to help move it around. $650 o.b.o.
CHEATER!!!!!!

NEED SOMEONE TO HELP WITH MY BOATERS CERTIFICATION.WILL PAY YOU$200.00 - $200 (Phoenix)

craigslist - Map data OpenStreetMap
80 mountain view dr.
(google map)
need someone to do the online test.i have operated boats in south dakota for years but did not need to be certified my memory span sucks when it comes to reading the handbook and remembering all the answers.will pay you $200.00 FOR YOU TO TAKE TO TEST ONLINE AND PASS THE TEST. show contact info THANK YOU.I LIVE IN PHOENIX OREGON.BUT YOU MUST BE ABLE TO PASS THE TEST.i have had a speed boat and a fishing boat before so i do know how to run a boat.but like i said you did not need this when i ran my boats.
(Yesterday, 12:59 PM)tvguy Wrote: CHEATER!!!!!!

NEED SOMEONE TO HELP WITH MY BOATERS CERTIFICATION.WILL PAY YOU$200.00 - $200 (Phoenix)

80 mountain view dr.
(google map)
need someone to do the online test.i have operated boats in south dakota for years but did not need to be certified my memory span sucks when it comes to reading the handbook and remembering all the answers.will pay you $200.00 FOR YOU TO TAKE TO TEST ONLINE AND PASS THE TEST. show contact info THANK YOU.I LIVE IN PHOENIX OREGON.BUT YOU MUST BE ABLE TO PASS THE TEST.i have had a speed boat and a fishing boat before so i do know how to run a boat.but like i said you did not need this when i ran my boats.

Sounds sketchy to me. If it's an online test it's essentially an open book test. The guys either stupid or scamming something.
Or he’s a cop.
(Yesterday, 01:26 PM)Cuzz Wrote:

80 mountain view dr.
(google map)

Sounds sketchy to me. If it's an online test it's essentially an open book test. The guys either stupid or scamming something.
Exactly. I'm going with stupid.
(Yesterday, 02:08 PM)bbqboy Wrote: Or he’s a cop.

I think they have bigger fish to fry than a sting over something so trivial. This guy is probably the only guy on the planet who can't pass an open book test.
Ninja I dunno a guy stopped me going into the pot shop and said he’d lost his ID, would I buy him some pot. He looked grungy enough he could easily be an undercover guy, because most folks that look like this greenway type guy wouldn’t be buying pot legitimately.
Ninja
(Yesterday, 03:32 PM)bbqboy Wrote: Ninja I dunno a guy stopped me going into the pot shop and said he’d lost his ID, would I buy him some pot. He looked grungy enough he could easily be an undercover guy, because most folks that look like this greenway type guy wouldn’t be buying pot legitimately.
Ninja

Hmmm well OLCC does do that stuff ,but that's not really convincing me of anything in your idea about the boat certification.
I don't see a sting operation over something almost no one would ever do other than this one idiot on CL.
(Yesterday, 07:01 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(Yesterday, 03:32 PM)bbqboy Wrote: Ninja I dunno a guy stopped me going into the pot shop and said he’d lost his ID, would I buy him some pot. He looked grungy enough he could easily be an undercover guy, because most folks that look like this greenway type guy wouldn’t be buying pot legitimately.
Ninja

Hmmm well OLCC does do that stuff ,but that's not really convincing me of anything in your idea about the boat certification.
I don't see a sting operation over something almost no one would ever do other than this one idiot on CL.

Probably not, you’re right. But still, how dumb do you have to be to advertise a crime you hope to commit?
(Yesterday, 01:26 PM)Cuzz Wrote:

80 mountain view dr.
(google map)

My only input on this topic is saying that it's essentially an open book test. As someone who takes a lot of different assessments and tests online, I can say that that is not the case.  Usually these kind of online tests are timed.  Each question is timed. so, it doesn't give you enough time to google or consult a book.  God knows I've tried! Big Grin Big Grin  It rarely works out. Sad
(07-12-2019, 02:59 PM)tvguy Wrote: Crack smoker for sure.

Vintage Record Player - $650 (Medford)

image 5 of 11
[Image: 00V0V_jphUpjpp2XY_600x450.jpg]
[Image: 00K0K_5O2clHkLPat_600x450.jpg]
[Image: 00S0S_3x4sIV9yGcu_600x450.jpg]
[Image: 00000_9ViQoE5mJPq_600x450.jpg]
[Image: 00T0T_5f1tkGcp4x7_600x450.jpg]
[Image: 00101_iuqNPYgR5M5_600x450.jpg]
[Image: 00S0S_eCVXjD3azIh_600x450.jpg]
[Image: 00606_eN4X7inLRkJ_600x450.jpg]

size / dimensions: 66x19x31.5

Vintage Magnavox Astro-Sonic stereo and record player. Bought new in 1965 at Purucker Music House here in Medford. Original catalogs and warranty certificate included and in perfect condition. Everything works great and sounds amazing! The finish has a couple blemishes but nothing too bad. Measures 66" long, 19" deep and 31.5" tall. Has built in wheels to help move it around. $650 o.b.o.

What is it that makes people feel old HiFi's are so valuable?
Especially crappy ones!