Craigslist funny stuff
(10-10-2020, 08:01 PM)GPnative Wrote:
(10-10-2020, 03:32 PM)tvguy Wrote: Since the advent of people talking in to their phones. life will never be the same.

Tires

$30
Hobbies

Rims
Details

• Condition
    Used - Fair

Cooper 195/65 R15, Two Tires, 65000 rated, apricots 30000 left

Laughing 

Email him and ask him what the hell his apricot inventory has to do with tires
Laughing   He must have been drunk to have pronounced approximately so badly the computer heard apricots.
Just what the hell is wrong with people? 1000 bucks for a POS OLD 1998 station wagon that needs more work than the cars value? and doesn't even state the millage Rolling Eyes  

1998 Mercury Station wagon $1,000 complete car, great condition. Does not run, needs a new cylinder head. All brand new tires, $300. Good interior, no dents, very dependable
(10-26-2020, 02:13 PM)tvguy Wrote: Just what the hell is wrong with people? 1000 bucks for a POS OLD 1998 station wagon that needs more work than the cars value? and doesn't even state the millage Rolling Eyes  

1998 Mercury Station wagon $1,000 complete car, great condition. Does not run, needs a new cylinder head. All brand new tires, $300. Good interior, no dents, very dependable

Very dependable... but it doesn't run!  Laughing Laughing Laughing
(10-26-2020, 02:13 PM)tvguy Wrote: Just what the hell is wrong with people? 1000 bucks for a POS OLD 1998 station wagon that needs more work than the cars value? and doesn't even state the millage Rolling Eyes  

Mercury station wagon, 3 words no one says when looking for a car in the year 2020!
(10-27-2020, 07:33 PM)GPnative Wrote:

Mercury station wagon, 3 words no one says when looking for a car in the year 2020!

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Wow what an idiot. He wants 400 bucks a cord  Blink and the best he can do is cut the wood from 12" to 22" long?
At first I thought he was being sarcastic
At what point to people just stop heating with wood?

Dry ready 2 burn madrone firewood - $400 (Rogue valley)
craigslist - Map data OpenStreetMap

condition: excellent
1 cord dry cut split silver madrone
Ready 2 burn delivered. 400.00 per cord.
Its the very best. I will make sure I sell the
Most expensive cord of firewood in Oregon.
& proud of it. Cash only please. Includes
A dump and go delivery. From 12 inches to
22 inches in length in stock. Sun baked to
Perfect dryness.
Call anytime. U have tried the rest now
Try the best. Thank u.
(Yesterday, 02:06 PM)tvguy Wrote: Wow what an idiot. He wants 400 bucks a cord  Blink and the best he can do is cut the wood from 12" to 22" long?
At first I thought he was being sarcastic
At what point to people just stop heating with wood?

Dry ready 2 burn madrone firewood - $400 (Rogue valley)
craigslist - Map data OpenStreetMap

condition: excellent
1 cord dry cut split silver madrone
Ready 2 burn delivered. 400.00 per cord.
Its the very best. I will make sure I sell the
Most expensive cord of firewood in Oregon.
& proud of it. Cash only please. Includes
A dump and go delivery. From 12 inches to
22 inches in length in stock. Sun baked to
Perfect dryness.
Call anytime. U have tried the rest now
Try the best. Thank u.

$400!, nope, not a chance.