Craigslist funny stuff
[Image: 197918_500072713357227_787341097_n.jpg]
This isn't from Craigslist
but this was in our local paper.
(12-13-2012, 07:54 AM)blondemom Wrote: [Image: 197918_500072713357227_787341097_n.jpg]
This isn't from Craigslist
but this was in our local paper.

I rather like this one.Smiling
Quote:LEAVING JAN 2 OR 3 CAVE JUNCTION TO CRESCENT CITY 101 SOUTH TO SANTA ROSA , WILL PICK UP OR DROP OFF ALONG THE WAY SHARE GAS CALL MARK 541 xxx xxxx

translation to engrish. "Don't know when I'm leaving. Will pick you up along the way and drop you by the side of the road when you've had enough of my crazy ass. By the way, I have really bad gas. They call me, Royal Gold."
(12-31-2012, 05:25 PM)BeerMe Wrote:
Quote:LEAVING JAN 2 OR 3 CAVE JUNCTION TO CRESCENT CITY 101 SOUTH TO SANTA ROSA , WILL PICK UP OR DROP OFF ALONG THE WAY SHARE GAS CALL MARK 541 xxx xxxx

translation to engrish. "Don't know when I'm leaving. Will pick you up along the way and drop you by the side of the road when you've had enough of my crazy ass. By the way, I have really bad gas. They call me, Royal Gold."

[Image: leaf_blower+rules.jpg]

http://www.waccobb.net/forums/content.ph...oma-County
Wow some right wing crack pot is dreaming about evil libs Laughing The title of his post says... chains (so.or.) That's all it says so I'm pretty sure the fact that he has no price is why people have flagged him. And putting down Southern Oregon for a location is so vague I would flag for that alone.

It takes several different people flagging an ad to get it deleted. A lot of people blame it on one guy but this is the first one I've seen that knows that it's not just one person but that person is an Obama lover with no job getting free benniesLaughing

"This is for the asshole that keeps flagging me. Get out from behind your computer and find a real job so that my tax monies do not have to support you. I forgot,people like you like the system and obama as lonf as it is letting you have all these free benifits that we tax payers pay for.Wait till it ends and the promisses stop and there is a real person in office that cares about the real people.YOU WILL NOT BE ONE OF THE REAL PEOPLE !!!! Looking for you. "
(01-24-2013, 10:48 AM)tvguy Wrote: Wow some right wing crack pot is dreaming about evil libs Laughing The title of his post says... chains (so.or.) That's all it says so I'm pretty sure the fact that he has no price is why people have flagged him. And putting down Southern Oregon for a location is so vague I would flag for that alone.

It takes several different people flagging an ad to get it deleted. A lot of people blame it on one guy but this is the first one I've seen that knows that it's not just one person but that person is an Obama lover with no job getting free benniesLaughing

"This is for the asshole that keeps flagging me. Get out from behind your computer and find a real job so that my tax monies do not have to support you. I forgot,people like you like the system and obama as lonf as it is letting you have all these free benifits that we tax payers pay for.Wait till it ends and the promisses stop and there is a real person in office that cares about the real people.YOU WILL NOT BE ONE OF THE REAL PEOPLE !!!! Looking for you. "

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpmuFy37nkbhF1qSbGzPZ...3wLjRPG7vQ]
Does that get RVF on the search engines by posting the list?
Quote:Does that get RVF on the search engines by posting the list?

I don't think so.
I'm pretty sure it takes a little more than this to make moonshine.Someone is going to kill themselves. I know because they now teach you how to do it right on TVRazz

[Image: 3G23M53Je5I95F95Jcd1qb97a337382441a83.jpg]

Moonshine still-Distillation Rum Vodka Whiskey - $225 (Klamath)
This type of still could be used for moonshine, rum, vodka. Is used, but in new condition. Very easy to use... people can just buy some cheap wine or beer and run it... makes good whiskey in about 1 hour. perfect for the home brewer! (Warning! Making Alcohol is not legal with out the proper permits. but is legal to make distilled water or herbal extracts) You will need a propane burner, and 2 regular garden hoses. This unit could produce 2.5 gallons of goods per batch! At about $15.00 per batch. $225.00 OBO. sorry, no trades this time... i need the cash.
Please Emails only! i have no cell phone and work all day... Email is best for me. I live in Klamath but could meet you half way... or i may plan a trip over for some shopping.
Seeking super serious crimefighter partner (Vancouver, WA)

Let's face it.

There's too many amazing superhero movies coming out. And don't even say that includes Batman or The Green Hornet. Those are crime fighters. And The Green Hornet sucked so bad. I won't be over how offended I am about that flabby, gross Rogen even when I'm 65.

So I've decided to become a crime fighter and, naturally, I'll need a sidekick. But I have some requirements about who I want to get beat up with.

Don't care what your gender, sexual orientation, religious or political views are.
Age: 17 to 25. No old geezers please. Crime fighting should be hip. If you like The Justice Society, don't respond.

You
- Must not be older than me. If you're older, you might decide you're the boss and become a total ass.
- May not hit on me (unless I hit on you first, or in the case that we kick some major ass and it's awesome and we feel inclined to roll on the ground at 1:30 am in victory making out).
- Should not be a sexist ape. I know fencing (classical French school), savate, boxing, kung-fu, mental telepathy, the Vulcan mind meld, how to shoot big-ass guns, Jedi mind tricks, and I am just a genius so don't try anything.
- Should have a very strong moral code and sense of justice.
- Must not mind the high potential of being beaten to a pulp and possibly killed by maniacs. That doesn't include me.
- Cannot tell me your identity.
- Must not like, and must never like that crappy Green Hornet 2011 movie, the Green Lantern movie, Vampirella, Homestuck, Spiderman 3, The Spirit (shit 2008 movie), vanilla chocolate, Twilight, 50 Shades of Grey, Justin Bieber, Zorro the Gay Blade, Pantha, or Nikki Minaj. Oh, and if you think American Idol is still a credible show, don't reply. I will laugh at you until you have no pride left.

Costume
I'm a very classy kind of gal. My costume's pink and black. I got the whole slick tie and fedora thing going on. Think of Renee Montoya, except I'm cooler and I'm very heterosexual so we're totally not in the same league. But if she hit on me, I'd probably hit on her back. I mean she is so sexy. Vic Sage is a beast too. There should be a movie about him. Dayum.

So, you can't copy my color scheme but you can do anything else you want except look like some crap clueless clown. No glitter, sparkles, lace, false lashes, flowers, pink face paint, or high heels. God no high heels. Whenever I see Wonder Woman running around in them heels, I think it's just totally unreal. I mean I have no problem if you're a guy and you like to wear heels, just not when we're busting people's balls please. Oh, and please somewhat compliment the look of my costume. You should be wearing a tie, dress shirt, gloves, and slacks. Anything else goes that I haven't said you may not wear.

Serious inquiries via email only. This is technically an 'activity' as it involves a lot of running and screaming and dodging bullets. No pay, just the inner satisfaction that you are saving the day and helping people.

If I consider you, be prepared to tell me your whole damn boring life story and why you want to be my sidekick.
NAZITY SCENE - FOR SALE

http://medford.craigslist.org/hsh/3756797732.html
Geeeze, Louise...and I thought 'Rod Iron' was bad!
Yikes

harley riding douche bags ! (oregon)
Hey you Fat,Harley Riding,no Muffler having,Tattooed dipshits.HAVE YOU EVER HEARD of MUFFLERS ??????
How about a SPEED LIMIT ???
Fuck !
You're going 100 MPH in a residential neighborhood,where kids are out riding bikes and people are walking !!!
Rural Southern Oregon is peaceful and quiet,until you assholes have a few drinks and get off your 2 legged "Hogs" to go ride your 2 wheeled "Hogs" with no fricken mufflers.
Dudes,your oil leaking,breaking down every hundred miles JUNK bikes are pissing us Off !
SCRAP THEM !
and Piss-Off !

http://medford.craigslist.org/mcy/3762694250.html
(04-23-2013, 06:30 PM)tvguy Wrote: Yikes

Hey you Fat,Harley Riding,no Muffler having,Tattooed dipshits.HAVE YOU EVER HEARD of MUFFLERS ??????
Fuck !
You're going 100 MPH in a residential neighborhood,where kids are out riding bikes and people are walking !!!
Rural Southern Oregon is peaceful and quiet,until you assholes have a few drinks and get off your 2 legged "Hogs" to go ride your 2 wheeled "Hogs" with no fricken mufflers.
Dudes,your oil leaking,breaking down every hundred miles JUNK bikes are pissing us Off !
SCRAP THEM !
and Piss-Off !

He forgot to leave his address AND he deleted this already.
(04-23-2013, 07:52 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(04-23-2013, 06:30 PM)tvguy Wrote: Yikes

Fuck !
SCRAP THEM !
and Piss-Off !

He forgot to leave his address AND he deleted this already.

Deleted or flagged?
Did I stutter? Smiling
(04-23-2013, 09:40 PM)Valuesize Wrote: Did I stutter? Smiling

Pffffft u!WinkSmiling
(04-23-2013, 09:56 PM)Tiamat Wrote:

Pffffft u!WinkSmiling

Pffffft u too! Pfffffty, Pfffffty Pfffff! Razz
(04-23-2013, 10:48 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(04-23-2013, 09:56 PM)Tiamat Wrote:

Pffffft u!WinkSmiling

Pffffft u too! Pfffffty, Pfffffty Pfffff! Razz

OK, VS, you win, you got my first laugh out loud of the day!LaughingBig GrinBig Grin